NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio

One thing about trump and HRC is the debates. HRC would EAT his ass alive. I think he would have her on a few points, but that's it. He erupts too much.
You could make it as a comedien. Hillary is too phony, and Trump is too real for her. He'll make mincemeat out of her. Who doesn't know that ?

PS - Hillary has plenty of her own erupting

1. Screams at Obama: Call Off Your “f*cking dogs

th
I didn't say she didn't. She is just better at debating than he is.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/23 - 12/9 -- -- 48.5 42.8 Clinton +5.7
NBC/WSJ 12/6 - 12/9 849 RV 3.4 50 40 Clinton +10
USA Today/Suffolk 12/2 - 12/6 1000 LV 3.0 48 44 Clinton +4
CNN/ORC 11/27 - 12/1 930 RV 3.0 49 46 Clinton +3
Quinnipiac 11/23 - 11/30 1473 RV 2.6 47 41 Clinton +6

It will only get worse for The Donald Jihadi Trump.

Kasich and Rubio can beat her and Castro. Armey, Humphrey: Kasich Is the Real Reagan Heir
Post # 13 obliterated this pile of babbling. :laugh:

Two things to watch for with Marco. A woman to come forth claiming to be his mistress and destroy him. His credit card debt to be focused upon and some charges on them that goes toward his personal character.
I think they already tried reporting the mistress story in the hopes of getting him some air time but The Donald had it all tied up so - no help from the mistress.

His own party won't vote for him but a majority of America will. Makes complete and total sense to me.....
Then quit drinking. He does not have the numbers. Cruz will massacre him in IA, and then defeat will make every one aware that he is vulnerable, very vulnerable. The convention will choose either Christie or Kasich or Rubio or even Cruz.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/23 - 12/9 -- -- 48.5 42.8 Clinton +5.7
NBC/WSJ 12/6 - 12/9 849 RV 3.4 50 40 Clinton +10
USA Today/Suffolk 12/2 - 12/6 1000 LV 3.0 48 44 Clinton +4
CNN/ORC 11/27 - 12/1 930 RV 3.0 49 46 Clinton +3
Quinnipiac 11/23 - 11/30 1473 RV 2.6 47 41 Clinton +6

It will only get worse for The Donald Jihadi Trump.

Kasich and Rubio can beat her and Castro. Armey, Humphrey: Kasich Is the Real Reagan Heir
Post # 13 obliterated this pile of babbling. :laugh:
Post #13 fell before the above stats. Protectionist opinion crap is crap; the numbers mean something.

The trump goldfish are eager to please.

The fact is this. Clinton can beat Trump, easily, but Rubio and Kasich would be very, very difficult for the Dems.

Do the far right goldfish want to win or lose the election. They cannot win it with Trump.

Post #13 fell before the above stats. Protectionist opinion crap is crap; the numbers mean something.
NO. Your "stats" fell to Post # 13 even before you foolishly posted them. Post # 13 showed why your numbers mean NOTHING. Like I said >> Post # 13 obliterated this pile of babbling.
laugh.gif

The Trump goldfish are funny.

We caught this of Jere recently.

goldfish_dailypicks.jpg
How, or why would you keep posting when everyone knows you're a ding bat. Do you honestly think you're doing you're liberal cause any good?

Enforce it now by insisting that you are not a liberal. It is one of the fun things about you, and doubtlessly why you are so derided. People notice stupidity.

The trump goldfish are eager to please.

The fact is this. Clinton can beat Trump, easily, but Rubio and Kasich would be very, very difficult for the Dems.

Do the far right goldfish want to win or lose the election. They cannot win it with Trump.
You are just basing your faulty projection on incomplete data. It doesn't take into account all the people who respond to a poll, BUT DON'T VOTE. You don't win elections in the polls. :slap:

Ya know...I can see the way this is going...

This lection will be decided at the debates, and if the GOP was smart, they will nominate someone who can best Hillary in those debates.

But I think the tendency to elect the party to the white house that DID NOT spend the last 8 years there will be a formidable problem for Hillary

Not if Trump keeps running his mouth and offending so many different constituencies the way he is. Also, I think there is a very real chance that if the GOP were to go to a brokered convention and deny him the nomination even though he won the most primaries, delegates, etc. he'd then run third party as a big fuck you to them knowing it would tank any shot at the White House.
And THAT, in itself, should show people that The Donald is NOT in this race to "make America great again'

Who somebody says they like over the phone in polls is one thing. Them actually going to the polls and voting, is quite another. Among Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and "other" groups, Hispanics have the lowest rate of actually voting (only 38%)

HPOP_KateDonahue1.jpg

http://harvardpolitics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/HPOP_KateDonahue1.jpg
Factor in that Rubio does not have the hispanic vote. Then see what you get.......
Cruz and Rubio will run neck and neck for it. Trump is not only in dead last on this vote, but is in the basement in the sewer beneath.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back