What Happened, Trump?

Who was he going to donate it to, Wounded Warriors again?

.. as I recall they're making a mint on the debates, it seems like the descent think to do, maybe from all the candidates though.

Doesn't matter. Watch this:

I demand that you, Lumpy, give me $1,000 or I will not reply to your next post. I will donate this money to the VFW.

Aren't I awesome!

You don't negotiate much do you..?

If your next post is worth a guaranteed 30 million dollars and you sign my contract, I'll give it all to my favorite charities in your name.

12339571_444140435771941_8810097542209575243_o.jpg

I demand that you, Lumpy, give me $1,000 or I will not reply to your next post. I will donate this money to the VFW.

Aren't I awesome!

If your next post is worth a guaranteed 30 million dollars and you sign my contract, I'll give it all to my favorite charities in your name.

The KKK is not a charity nor is the Neo-Nazi movement!

Aren't I awesome!
If you had said,
I demand that you, Lumpy, give me a $1,000 or I will throw you in jail. I will donate this money to...........

I would have thought you were talking about Obamacare!

Aren't I awesome!

The KKK is not a charity nor is the Neo-Nazi movement!

Good to know...I suppose if I was a Democrat, I'd already know that...

Good to know...I suppose if I was a Democrat, I'd already know that...
but since you are not a Democrat you know nothing and are pathetic.... and you are part of the "comfort personnel detail" assigned to "The Donald":asshole:
go_to_hell.jpg
You do this often, (go to hell) I suspect that you do...:itsok:

I love Flame Zone Political, all the low class gutter snipes come out and play...:lmao:

Forum List

Back