NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So Marco Rubio, who is a perfectly acceptable Republican candidate for president, would defeat Hillary Clinton if the election were held today and rake in a little over one-third of Hispanic voters, which is a good thing for Republicans. Trump, on the other hand, would get annihilated and likely bury the GOP for years to come by further isolating minorities.

Despite this inevitability, Republicans seem intent on sticking with the sure loser and costing their party as well as down ticket candidates what should be an election in their favor. Incredible.

NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson

So Marco Rubio, who is a perfectly acceptable Republican candidate for president, would defeat Hillary Clinton if the election were held today and rake in a little over one-third of Hispanic voters, which is a good thing for Republicans. Trump, on the other hand, would get annihilated and likely bury the GOP for years to come by further isolating minorities.

Despite this inevitability, Republicans seem intent on sticking with the sure loser and costing their party as well as down ticket candidates what should be an election in their favor. Incredible.

Makes sense.

I wonder what happens if Hillary picks Castro as veep.

If the election were held today..... fortunately we are a long way off from that and any poll that samples just a thousand people with a large error rate is simply rustling the bushes hoping to pick up interest. Meh, six months minimum and then we'll see.

Donald Trump's new numbers are 41% and Rubio is what? In 4th place now or is it 5th?
Rubio cannot even get his own people to vote for him.
He's the worst establishment Republican running in this race.
NBC fixed polling can't help him. Send him home.

Why would Hispanics vote against Trump ? Do they want Hispanics coming into the US to take THEIR jobs away, lower THEIR wages, bring more crime, more pollution, clog roads, hospitals, and schools, use up more scarce resources, bring foreign diseases, suck more $$ out of the economy w/remittances, drain more $$ out of the tax treasuries for welfare, etc ????????

Or maybe they think with more Hispanics, they can get Hispanics elected to congress and the presidency, huh ?

Hasn't worked out too well in Mexico.

Last edited:
WELL since it's from NBC I'll take all of it with a grain of salt. Rubio is another establishment puppet in my book. so of course they push him so Hillary can eat him alive. then you can see the real Hillary if that happened.

Last edited:
Donald Trump's new numbers are 41% and Rubio is what? In 4th place now or is it 5th?
Republican primary voters are a minority of the voting public. Trump is polling a minority of a minority. Even if he had a majority of that minority, a majority of a minority does not beat a majority of a majority. The 41% comes out to less than 15% of the total election day voters.

Republican primary voters are a minority of the voting public. Trump is polling a minority of a minority. Even if he had a majority of that minority, a majority of a minority does not beat a majority of a majority. The 41% comes out to less than 15% of the total election day voters.
Amazing how you can work that out. How about Hillary? What happens if she goes to prison before the election?
Give me your prediction for how Sanders manages to beat Donald Trump.

Makes sense. I wonder what happens if Hillary picks Castro as veep..
Make it tougher for Clinton but maybe not give her enough.

Ya know...I can see the way this is going...

This lection will be decided at the debates, and if the GOP was smart, they will nominate someone who can best Hillary in those debates.

But I think the tendency to elect the party to the white house that DID NOT spend the last 8 years there will be a formidable problem for Hillary

Who somebody says they like over the phone in polls is one thing. Them actually going to the polls and voting, is quite another. Among Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and "other" groups, Hispanics have the lowest rate of actually voting (only 38%)

HPOP_KateDonahue1.jpg

http://harvardpolitics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/HPOP_KateDonahue1.jpg

Why would Hispanics vote against Trump ? Do they want Hispanics coming into the US to take THEIR jobs away, lower THEIR wages, bring more crime, more pollution, clog roads, hospitals, and schools, use up more scarce resources, bring foreign diseases, suck more $$ out of the economy w/remittances, drain more $$ out of the tax treasuries for welfare, etc ????????

Or maybe they think with more Hispanics, they can get Hispanics elected to congress and the presidency, huh ?

Hasn't worked out too well in Mexico.
Hispanics are not going to listen to your ilk lecturing them.

Makes sense.

I don't think that's going to happen. He's a nobody on the big stage.

Amazing how you can work that out. How about Hillary? What happens if she goes to prison before the election?
Sanders would beat Trump's brains in. The American public is far more afraid of Donald Doofus than they are of Bernie Unicorn.

Makes sense.

I don't think that's going to happen. He's a nobody on the big stage.
I think Obama would disagree.

Sanders would beat Trump's brains in. The American public is far more afraid of Donald Doofus than they are of Bernie Unicorn.
Remember that Kasich, not Trump, is Reagan's true heir. Armey, Humphrey: Kasich Is the Real Reagan Heir

Forum List

Back