NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio

So Marco Rubio, who is a perfectly acceptable Republican candidate for president, would defeat Hillary Clinton if the election were held today and rake in a little over one-third of Hispanic voters, which is a good thing for Republicans. Trump, on the other hand, would get annihilated and likely bury the GOP for years to come by further isolating minorities.

Despite this inevitability, Republicans seem intent on sticking with the sure loser and costing their party as well as down ticket candidates what should be an election in their favor. Incredible.

NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson
Good ol NBC.
NBC issues apology for edited Zimmerman 911 call

Uh . . . a minority of a minority is not a majority, goldfish.
You're really struggling. When the others drop out, the poll numbers go higher. Only reason Hillary has higher numbers is she has so much less competition. :biggrin:

PS - good grammar sentences don't begin with "Uh..." Work on that. :laugh:

Too funny! Amnesty Rubio can't even win his own party nomination, but he'll beat hiLIARy? :rofl:

Trump has a better chance of beating hiLIARy than any of the GOP candidates. His supporters have ENTHUSIASM, something sorely lacking in the cankled cuckquean's camp.

Uh . . . a minority of a minority is not a majority, goldfish.
You're really struggling. When the others drop out, the poll numbers go higher. Only reason Hillary has higher numbers is she has so much less competition. :biggrin:

PS - good grammar sentences don't begin with "Uh..." Work on that. :laugh:
There are three tracks right now: Trump; Carson, Cruz; Christie, Bush, Kasich, Rubio. None of the tracks individually can come up with a majority of the delegates.

When Carson completely falters, almost every last one of his supporters will go to the evangelical, Cruz, even if they do have to hold their noses.

I think Rubio will take the three subgroups of voters when their champions falter.

Trump's people, I think, want to win. The majority of them will go with him on a third party. The remainder will split between Cruz and Rubio. There still will not be enough for victory before the convention.

The convention will select Rubio and, probably, Rubio will select Kasich.

Donald Trump's new numbers are 41% and Rubio is what? In 4th place now or is it 5th?
Rubio cannot even get his own people to vote for him.
He's the worst establishment Republican running in this race.
NBC fixed polling can't help him. Send him home.
Republican primary voters are a minority of the voting public. Trump is polling a minority of a minority. Even if he had a majority of that minority, a majority of a minority does not beat a majority of a majority. The 41% comes out to less than 15% of the total election day voters.
Amazing how you can work that out. How about Hillary? What happens if she goes to prison before the election?
Give me your prediction for how Sanders manages to beat Donald Trump.
It's just math Jeremiah.

His own party won't vote for him but a majority of America will. Makes complete and total sense to me.....

Does this look like his own party won't vote for him ?

Trump Leads By 25 Points Over Nearest Rival In New Zogby Poll
I'm talking about the clown Rubio

Put a R or a D next to the name of anyone and they get 35% of the voters. The other 10-15% that is necessary can be generated by opponent gaffes, outreaches to particular voting blocks, and also dis-satisfaction with your opponent in a binary system.

What Makes Trump and Cruz so appealing to Democrats and liberals like myself is that they go out of their way to shun the maximum number of voting blocks, their policy proposals and programs are something from the Twilight Zone, and their personality to independent voters is borderline disgusting.

Rubio appeals because he threads those needles.

Regardless, the electoral college math is such that it's looking good for Clinton if she just continues to play her game. She's been on message more than a Swiss watch. Florida has to flip for the GOP to have a chance along with another large state and at least two other smaller states. I'm not sure Rubio sells all that well to the hard right with his immigration policies and to others who have spent 8 years decrying a lack of experience in the Oval Office. Mix in his perosonal financial troubles and incredibly poor judgment and I feel good about Clinton taking on Marco if she sticks to her script.

His own party won't vote for him but a majority of America will. Makes complete and total sense to me.....

Put a R or a D next to the name of anyone and they get 35% of the voters. The other 10-15% that is necessary can be generated by opponent gaffes, outreaches to particular voting blocks, and also dis-satisfaction with your opponent in a binary system.

What Makes Trump and Cruz so appealing to Democrats and liberals like myself is that they go out of their way to shun the maximum number of voting blocks, their policy proposals and programs are something from the Twilight Zone, and their personality to independent voters is borderline disgusting.

Regardless, the electoral college math is such that it's looking good for Clinton if she just continues to play her game. She's been on message more than a Swiss watch. Florida has to flip for the GOP to have a chance along with another large state and at least two other smaller states. I'm not sure Rubio sells all that well to the hard right with his immigration policies and to others who have spent 8 years decrying a lack of experience in the Oval Office. Mix in his perosonal financial troubles and incredibly poor judgment and I feel good about Clinton taking on Marco if she sticks to her script.

A youthful, handsome, bright, well-spoken, Hispanic from Florida might well swing his home state (and a significant national Hispanic vote) to the GOP and coupled with ... say ... a competent Ohioan (another large swing state) like Kasich could beat any of the old white guys the Dems will be nominating.

Add to that combo the fact that many women are just itching for an alternative to Hillary (many women won't vote for one) and we could have not only a Repub landslide but the coattails could cause a clean legislative sweep.

A youthful, handsome, bright, well-spoken, Hispanic from Florida might well swing his home state (and a significant national Hispanic vote) to the GOP and coupled with ... say ... a competent Ohioan (another large swing state) like Kasich could beat any of the old white guys the Dems will be nominating.

Add to that combo the fact that many women are just itching for an alternative to Hillary (many women won't vote for one) and we could have not only a Repub landslide but the coattails could cause a clean legislative sweep.

Two of the officers in the GOP war on planned parenthood and women; Ohio that has passed some of the most draconian anti-abortion laws; Rubio who has next to no experience v. Hillary.

Hillary would probably win decisively (outside of gaffes that she suffers).

Governors do not usually take on the VP slot; especially to younger men. Nice story; won't happen.

There are three tracks right now: Trump; Carson, Cruz; Christie, Bush, Kasich, Rubio. None of the tracks individually can come up with a majority of the delegates.

When Carson completely falters, almost every last one of his supporters will go to the evangelical, Cruz, even if they do have to hold their noses.

I think Rubio will take the three subgroups of voters when their champions falter.

Trump's people, I think, want to win. The majority of them will go with him on a third party. The remainder will split between Cruz and Rubio. There still will not be enough for victory before the convention.

The convention will select Rubio and, probably, Rubio will select Kasich.
Trump has HAD the nomination since last June, when he declared himself a candidate. The Republicans must nominate him or they split the Republican vote and lose in November. Trump's money makes him an automatic nominee. No one else could do that.

Forum List

Back