NBC Poll: DeSantis is at Trump's feet, down 15 to the Donald, 70 percent of Republicans support Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i think Trump would beat DeSantis and Lose to Biden, while DeSantis would easily beat Biden, but probably will lose to Trump, so we'll never get to that point. just nominate Christie or Sununu, that's the best route here

• Banned
Starting to see echoes of Scott Walker here.

If De Santis stays out, who steps in as #2?
i already answered that: Christie and Sununu

Scott Walker has more charisma than DeSantis, and that's saying something

i already answered that: Christie and Sununu

Scott Walker has more charisma than DeSantis, and that's saying something
Well, Christie is a clown. Sununu appears to be trying the mature & logical angle, and I don't see the party being in any condition for that.

Of the two, though, I'd guess Sununu would be in better shape. But Trump would freakin' drag him into his sewer and maul him.

• Banned
Well, Christie is a clown. Sununu appears to be trying the mature & logical angle, and I don't see the party being in any condition for that.

Of the two, though, I'd guess Sununu would be in better shape. But Trump would freakin' drag him into his sewer and maul him.
FQMbVu0WUAQO_9-

I like Biden, but I wish he would not run for re election. He does not need the money. He has earned a comfortable retirement.

Trump is not as evil as Hitler was, but he appeals to the same constituency, the constituency of angry white men.

• Banned
I like Biden, but I wish he would not run for re election. He does not need the money. He has earned a comfortable retirement.
the presidency is not about making money, it's about doing what's right on behalf of the people, empowering the citizen to make his own choices by getting government out of the way. that would be how Sununu governs as president, and i thank you for voting for him

i think Trump would beat DeSantis and Lose to Biden, while DeSantis would easily beat Biden, but probably will lose to Trump, so we'll never get to that point. just nominate Christie or Sununu, that's the best route here

DeSantis would beat Biden, although that looks less certain after the 6 week ban on abortion in Florida. Tragically, we now live in a nation where it is of primary important of too many to vote to kill their own babies.

DeSantis would beat Biden, although that looks less certain after the 6 week ban on abortion in Florida. Tragically, we now live in a nation where it is of primary important of too many to vote to kill their own babies.
I agree. They will reap that which they have sown. I'm glad I won't be around (hopefully) to watch this country die.

the presidency is not about making money, it's about doing what's right on behalf of the people, empowering the citizen to make his own choices by getting government out of the way. that would be how Sununu governs as president, and i thank you for voting for him
lol....yea right....

What we never hear from those who think DeSantis can beat Biden is his path to actually beat Biden? Keep in mind Biden got more votes than Obama and TRUMP got more votes than any other republican.

If a Desantis win is counting a never-TRUMP % of votes, it's ignoring an equal or higher % of only-TRUMP % of votes.

DeSantis is only down 15 to Trump..........and hasn't even declared he is running!

That is pretty phenomenal.
here's DeSantis' brilliant plan:

he's gonna let Trump win and run the country for 4 or 8 or maybe 16 years. THEN HE'LL SPRING THE TRAP AND POUNCE LIKE A CAT! /sarcasm

here's DeSantis' brilliant plan:

he's gonna let Trump win and run the country for 4 or 8 or maybe 16 years. THEN HE'LL SPRING THE TRAP AND POUNCE LIKE A CAT! /sarcasm
16 years?.....in this country that aint possible....stick to what you know about Lebanon....you wont look as stupid....

Forum List

Back