NBA Tonight

I missed game 6 and 7 of the Clips v Spurs camping out in the wilderness beyond radio or cell reception. Am I a little surprised the Clips won? Yes. But I was one of maybe two guys in this thread who gave them a puncher's chance because they played better than even vs the Spurs in the first two games.
Saw last night's game where Houston had about 4,087 turnovers. Hack-a-Jordan doesn't work when the Clips can retaliate with hack-the-Howard-and-Smith. There's nobody on the Warriors you can hack-a-Shaq.

I'm a Warriors fan, always have been. I don't feel like their post-season has even started yet. Conley is banged up for the Grizz. If the Warriors win tonight, the real excitement won't even start until they face the Rockets or Clippers, two teams they hate.

I missed game 6 and 7 of the Clips v Spurs camping out in the wilderness beyond radio or cell reception. Am I a little surprised the Clips won? Yes. But I was one of maybe two guys in this thread who gave them a puncher's chance because they played better than even vs the Spurs in the first two games.
Saw last night's game where Houston had about 4,087 turnovers. Hack-a-Jordan doesn't work when the Clips can retaliate with hack-the-Howard-and-Smith. There's nobody on the Warriors you can hack-a-Shaq.

I'm a Warriors fan, always have been. I don't feel like their post-season has even started yet. Conley is banged up for the Grizz. If the Warriors win tonight, the real excitement won't even start until they face the Rockets or Clippers, two teams they hate.
Reggie Miller and Alonzo mourning and Ewing and Barkley all came close but fell short in the end. Actually mourning won with shaq in Miami, but you get my point. Golden state certainly does look legit. And with cleveland injured, they seem a shoe in at this point. Certainly the favorites.

I love the new superstars in the league. Time for Kobe and Duncan to go. Next year I hope okc is good. My pistons? I love the NBA. I hope Dwight doesnt win but I love harden.

Anyone but lebron. Lol I never like the favorite. Never appreciated or liked Jordan or Kobe either. Or never rooted for them.

Even Carl Malone is jealous of rip Hamilton or any 2nd stringer if he has a ring. He wishes he knew what it felt like to be a part of that.

Reggie Miller and Alonzo mourning and Ewing and Barkley all came close but fell short in the end. Actually mourning won with shaq in Miami, but you get my point. Golden state certainly does look legit. And with cleveland injured, they seem a shoe in at this point. Certainly the favorites.

Calling the Dubs a "shoe in", it makes me nervous. As a fan of the Warriors, never ever being the favorite, I don't know how to react except for cautious optimism.

Calling the Dubs a "shoe in", it makes me nervous. As a fan of the Warriors, never ever being the favorite, I don't know how to react except for cautious optimism.
The year the pistons won with coach Larry brown no one saw us coming. We were good but how could we beat shaq and Kobe 2 time champs? We amazingly got rasheed wallace the piece we needed.

Besides houston but you got home court advantage.

And just like lebron lost a key player magic was out the year the bad boys won their firstso there was an asterisk on that championship but then we back to backed. Lot of pride and bragging rights after your team wins but not a moment before.

Larry brown put up 16 or 20 wins. However many it takes to win a championship. Every win that number got smaller but they focused on 1 game at a time.

Even if you are up 3 games to 0 you'll still nervously watch game 4. Weirder things have happened. All of the sudden its game 6 you've lost 2 in a row...

The Clippers and the Warriors hate each other. The same can be said for the Rockets and the Warriors.

Everyone hates LeBron, and there is no facking way anyone can convince me that the Bulls have anything wrapped up.

I actually like the Bullets, errrr, Washington whatevers to make it to the finals.

The Clippers and the Warriors hate each other. The same can be said for the Rockets and the Warriors.

Everyone hates LeBron, and there is no facking way anyone can convince me that the Bulls have anything wrapped up.

I actually like the Bullets, errrr, Washington whatevers to make it to the finals.
I thought the bulls were going to blow it but lebron seems to be unable to will his team to victory like Kobe or Jordan did.

You should quit while you are ahead dude.
Glad that you could admit that I'm ahead. :lmao:
Alright then, I could 'quit while I'm ahead.' I guess I've adequately exposed you as the laughing stock boy that you are.:lmao:
I guess you are too dumb to know the idiom basically means you have already exposed yourself as a dumbass. Dont make it worse. :laugh:
I argue like this over politics but not sports. Geez! Marion underachieved if you ask me. You had to remind me he won a ring with the macs. And now that I take that into account and remember his suns days I'd say he had a good NBA career. But I use to think he was amazing all of the sudden he kind of puddered. Reminds me of staudimire on NY Knicks. I thought he'd be somebody but nope. Guess you are stuck with the team you are on.

I thought the bulls were going to blow it but lebron seems to be unable to will his team to victory like Kobe or Jordan did.

It's a long campaign. I like the Wizards in the East.
I dont know much about them. I dont have cable anymore so I dont get to watch ESPN or TNT. I can't imagine the wizards in the finals. I hope so. Then I'll get to know them when I watch the eastern conference finals and NBA finals.

Who you pick to win it all?

It's a long campaign. I like the Wizards in the East.
They just lost. Lol its only a long campaign if you dont get swept. Its not like this team has any experience. How has this happened in 1 year? No mavs Lakers heat spurs okc

What world does clippers and grizzleys have the most playoff experience? Washington Atlanta bulls rockets warriors? This is the strangest playoffs ever..

You should quit while you are ahead dude.
Glad that you could admit that I'm ahead. :lmao:
Alright then, I could 'quit while I'm ahead.' I guess I've adequately exposed you as the laughing stock boy that you are.:lmao:
I guess you are too dumb to know the idiom basically means you have already exposed yourself as a dumbass. Dont make it worse. :laugh:
I argue like this over politics but not sports. Geez! Marion underachieved if you ask me. You had to remind me he won a ring with the macs. And now that I take that into account and remember his suns days I'd say he had a good NBA career. But I use to think he was amazing all of the sudden he kind of puddered. Reminds me of staudimire on NY Knicks. I thought he'd be somebody but nope. Guess you are stuck with the team you are on.

Steve Nash made Stoudemire like John Stockton made Karl Malone. Stoudemire seemed to get old relatively fast. I wasn't arguing that Marion was bad. From a fantasy p.o.v., he was a top three player for a few years though. I was saying that his lack of fundamentals particularly in his shot prevented him from being a great player though.

I love the new superstars in the league. Time for Kobe and Duncan to go. Next year I hope okc is good. My pistons? I love the NBA. I hope Dwight doesnt win but I love harden.

Anyone but lebron. Lol I never like the favorite. Never appreciated or liked Jordan or Kobe either. Or never rooted for them.

GS should win now that the Spurs are out and Love has injured his shoulder.

Did they lose at home last night? The regular season and first round are different than deep in the playoffs. Looks like no ones a shoe in. Starting to get interesting.

Got home to see the 4th quarter of the Warriors game last night. Uninspiring performance. Game 3 becomes super important in the state of Tennessee.

John Wall has a busted up wrist for the Wizards. That puts a damper on the House of Zards.

Tonight in the NBA da Bulls strive to go up 2-0. LeBron James will do everything in his considerable amount of power to stop that from happening. Irving vs Rose is titanic.

Clippers Houston resume their hack-a-series tonight with probably a better effort from the Rockets this time.

Dubs lost in an ugly game for them last night. They missed a ton of shots they normally hit. The Grizz played some good D but I dont think that was the issue. Dubs looked out of sorts with no rhythm to their game. Conley is a stud.

GS is the most talented team left in the playoffs; but if they have a weakness it's that they're soft and can lose in grinder -- especially when the jumpers aren't falling.

Got home to see the 4th quarter of the Warriors game last night. Uninspiring performance. Game 3 becomes super important in the state of Tennessee.

John Wall has a busted up wrist for the Wizards. That puts a damper on the House of Zards.

Tonight in the NBA da Bulls strive to go up 2-0. LeBron James will do everything in his considerable amount of power to stop that from happening. Irving vs Rose is titanic.

Clippers Houston resume their hack-a-series tonight with probably a better effort from the Rockets this time.
At the half the cave were up big. I told my dad bulls would come back. Please tell me they did.

I'm now rooting against golden state. You're suppose to lose one year and learn from it before you win. Look at Durant. Still hasn't climbed that mountain. Curry can't just win the first year they show promise.

Maybe I'm rooting for Memphis clippers or bulls. Teams that have been working on it for years.

Cleveland wizards golden state rockets need to learn this year and maybe win next year.

I remember Atlanta last year in the playoffs so maybe they deserve it this year.

You see what I'm saying? Every championship team seems to lose before they win. Lebron wade, Kobe shaq.

There's one that won right away. Shaq wade heat.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

At the half the cave were up big. I told my dad bulls would come back. Please tell me they did.

I'm now rooting against golden state. You're suppose to lose one year and learn from it before you win. Look at Durant. Still hasn't climbed that mountain. Curry can't just win the first year they show promise.

Maybe I'm rooting for Memphis clippers or bulls. Teams that have been working on it for years.

Cleveland wizards golden state rockets need to learn this year and maybe win next year.

I remember Atlanta last year in the playoffs so maybe they deserve it this year.

You see what I'm saying? Every championship team seems to lose before they win. Lebron wade, Kobe shaq.

There's one that won right away. Shaq wade heat.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
The MJ and Pippen Bulls didnt lose their first trip to the Finals.

Forum List

Back