NBA Tonight

All four lower seeds are up 2-1. This has been a very unpredictable playoff. The Warriors I would have thought a 3-0 lead. I didn't think Memphis was that tough.

* Jeff Green's gonna have to step up at least in spurts though if the Griz are going to close out the Warriors.
* The Rockets are pretenders; so no surprise they're laying their egg.
* Bulls aren't great, but they're deeper than the Cavs w/o Love.
* Hawks have a great system but lack the go to player in the playoffs. If they win Game 4, they're in good shape to make it to an ECF though.

Personally, I have a hard time watching with the best team (Spurs) out. I was thinking maybe GS deserved the ring in lieu. But they're just showing some glaring weaknesses, especially on the road. I wouldn't mind seeing a team like Memphis who has paid their dues advance. Probably more than anything, I'm just rooting for LBJ to not get another ring.

I always thought he's a very limited shooter. Is that true? I'm thinking Memphis might beat them? If they can beat curry why not the clippers? We won't know until they play each other. And what happened during the regular season between the two?
Blake's shooting has gotten much better.

If the Clippers beat the Rockets, the next round will be worth the watch. They don't get along with the Warriors. There will be fights if they face them. It'd be like the old Chiefs and Raiders. Benches could clear.

As for the Grizzly's, they would be playing the Clips with a chip on their shoulder. The last two times they met them in the playoffs, the Clips made them their bitch.

I agree a Clippers - Warriors conference final would be awesome and that's very likely what we are going to get!

Love watching Blake Griffin but I think what is really driving their success right now is how everyone has settled into their roles and when they need someone to step up it can come from more than just CP or BG.

It's hard not to root for Doc Rivers. I have a hard time not rooting for any team he is coaching.

I agree a Clippers - Warriors conference final would be awesome and that's very likely what we are going to get!

Love watching Blake Griffin but I think what is really driving their success right now is how everyone has settled into their roles and when they need someone to step up it can come from more than just CP or BG.

It's hard not to root for Doc Rivers. I have a hard time not rooting for any team he is coaching.
For me, it took some work to root for him, because I'm a Laker fan.

And I still remember when he played point guard for the Kings.

Laker fan???? Ugh

Find a comfortable seat on the Clipper bandwagon cause the Lakers are going to continue to suck the big one until the Buss kids die of old age.

Laker fan???? Ugh

Find a comfortable seat on the Clipper bandwagon cause the Lakers are going to continue to suck the big one until the Buss kids die of old age.

Buss' kids do suck. They might have the power of the Laker brand but they are slowly destroying that.

All four lower seeds are up 2-1. This has been a very unpredictable playoff. The Warriors I would have thought a 3-0 lead. I didn't think Memphis was that tough.

* Jeff Green's gonna have to step up at least in spurts though if the Griz are going to close out the Warriors.
* The Rockets are pretenders; so no surprise they're laying their egg.
* Bulls aren't great, but they're deeper than the Cavs w/o Love.
* Hawks have a great system but lack the go to player in the playoffs. If they win Game 4, they're in good shape to make it to an ECF though.

Personally, I have a hard time watching with the best team (Spurs) out. I was thinking maybe GS deserved the ring in lieu. But they're just showing some glaring weaknesses, especially on the road. I wouldn't mind seeing a team like Memphis who has paid their dues advance. Probably more than anything, I'm just rooting for LBJ to not get another ring.
I'd be happy with any of these teams except lebron. Yes grizzleys and clippers have paid the most dues. It should be one of their years.

Bulls missed a huge opportunity, says Captain Obvious. Good game, though.

Warriors couldn't have beaten the Timberwolves these last two games. But, they're healthy and essentially in the same position as the Cavs were in before winning today. Just gotta take care of business.

I'm bummed that John Wall is out. I thought Washington really had a chance to go to the finals. Now, they really need Ramon Sessions to play out of his mind. Still, there's a chance, as Lloyd Christmas once said.

Clippers-Houston tonight. I wish I could like Houston more. Never been a Dwightmare fan. I liked the Olajuwon teams with Drexler and Elie and Sam Cassell. I liked Robert Horry before he became a Laker. I'm a fan of James Harden and if the Clippers are going to advance I at least hope they have to work for it. So, I'm rooting for Harden to score 58 points tonight.

Warriors couldn't have beaten the Timberwolves these last two games. But, they're healthy and essentially in the same position as the Cavs were in before winning today. Just gotta take care of business.

I'm bummed that John Wall is out. I thought Washington really had a chance to go to the finals. Now, they really need Ramon Sessions to play out of his mind. Still, there's a chance, as Lloyd Christmas once said.

Clippers-Houston tonight. I wish I could like Houston more. Never been a Dwightmare fan. I liked the Olajuwon teams with Drexler and Elie and Sam Cassell. I liked Robert Horry before he became a Laker. I'm a fan of James Harden and if the Clippers are going to advance I at least hope they have to work for it. So, I'm rooting for Harden to score 58 points tonight.
Everyone would be rooting for harden if Dwight howard wasn't his teammate.

I'd root for Houston if Hardin wasn't on the team. So I guess you are wrong.

Howard's a bigger bitch than Harden, is he not?

I think we disagree about just about everything then. What dont you like about him? He's quiet and really good. I remember thinking he made a mistake for leaving okc and that he probably couldn't lead a team on his own without westbrooke and Durant and here he is leading his team in the playoffs. Why dont you like him?

Do you like Dwight howard? Why? He was such an asshole in Orlando.

David Blatt almost gave that game away with rookie coach mistakes.

During the timeout, he was drawing a play that had Lebron taking the ball out of bounds with no chance of a shot. King James overruled him and they ran another play.

Anyone that would give the Lakers the finger and walk away is okay by me.

Why is harden a bitch at all? Seems to be always serious and professional plus he's amazing. Almost MVP.

I can see that___

To split hairs, I think he was mainly giving Kobe the finger. All the same, the Lakers knew they had to choose between Kobe and him; they absolutely knew it, and they made their choice. So, in a way he was giving the Lakers the finger too.

At the end of the day though, Howard is one of the most immature athletes I've ever seen.

Yea he didn't fit in there either. So when he flakes on the rockets that'll be team number 3. But instead he will never learn to shoot free throws and end up being a liability like Ben wallace but without all the rebounds and tenacious D.

Forum List

Back