NBA Tonight

I
sealyDetroit.ost: 11346848 said:
Got home to see the 4th quarter of the Warriors game last night. Uninspiring performance. Game 3 becomes super important in the state of Tennessee.

John Wall has a busted up wrist for the Wizards. That puts a damper on the House of Zards.

Tonight in the NBA da Bulls strive to go up 2-0. LeBron James will do everything in his considerable amount of power to stop that from happening. Irving vs Rose is titanic.

Clippers Houston resume their hack-a-series tonight with probably a better effort from the Rockets this time.
At the half the cave were up big. I told my dad bulls would come back. Please tell me they did.

I'm now rooting against golden state. You're suppose to lose one year and learn from it before you win. Look at Durant. Still hasn't climbed that mountain. Curry can't just win the first year they show promise.

Maybe I'm rooting for Memphis clippers or bulls. Teams that have been working on it for years.

Cleveland wizards golden state rockets need to learn this year and maybe win next year.

I remember Atlanta last year in the playoffs so maybe they deserve it this year.

You see what I'm saying? Every championship team seems to lose before they win. Lebron wade, Kobe shaq.

There's one that won right away. Shaq wade heat.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
The MJ and Pippen Bulls didnt lose their first trip to the Finals.
Didn't know that. But it did take them a few years to figure out detroit

I
Got home to see the 4th quarter of the Warriors game last night. Uninspiring performance. Game 3 becomes super important in the state of Tennessee.

John Wall has a busted up wrist for the Wizards. That puts a damper on the House of Zards.

Tonight in the NBA da Bulls strive to go up 2-0. LeBron James will do everything in his considerable amount of power to stop that from happening. Irving vs Rose is titanic.

Clippers Houston resume their hack-a-series tonight with probably a better effort from the Rockets this time.
At the half the cave were up big. I told my dad bulls would come back. Please tell me they did.

I'm now rooting against golden state. You're suppose to lose one year and learn from it before you win. Look at Durant. Still hasn't climbed that mountain. Curry can't just win the first year they show promise.

Maybe I'm rooting for Memphis clippers or bulls. Teams that have been working on it for years.

Cleveland wizards golden state rockets need to learn this year and maybe win next year.

I remember Atlanta last year in the playoffs so maybe they deserve it this year.

You see what I'm saying? Every championship team seems to lose before they win. Lebron wade, Kobe shaq.

Dubs have been in the playoffs now for 3 years in a row.

I

Why do you call the golden state warriors that?

I

Well their participation was unmemorable. Last year I remember okc spurs clippers and memphis out west. Losing in the first or second round isnt what I mean. I mean at least conference finals. Even teams who lose in the conference finals dont have real playoff experience. I'm sure you know what I mean. But I know what u mean too. It can be done. In fact none of the teams in it have finals experience. Except lebron. Pierce Perkins gasol.

I

Well their participation was unmemorable. Last year I remember okc spurs clippers and memphis out west. Losing in the first or second round isnt what I mean. I mean at least conference finals. Even teams who lose in the conference finals dont have real playoff experience. I'm sure you know what I mean. But I know what u mean too. It can be done. In fact none of the teams in it have finals experience. Except lebron. Pierce Perkins gasol.
Depends on what you mean by memorable. They took the Spurs to 6 in the second round. The next year Bogut got hurt so the Clips beat them in the first round. but it still went 7. How did you not remember that?

I

Depends on what you mean by memorable. They took the Spurs to 6 in the second round. The next year Bogut got hurt so the Clips beat them in the first round. but it still went 7. How did you not remember that?
Hard to remember the losers. Lol

Who lost to Bret carve or Joe Montana? I dont know. I only remember the winners. But curry is making a name for himself this year. Wheaties box?

I

So lebron lost a buzzer beater last night? Who's on today? I think clippers are on at 8pm tonight.

Atlanta has the NBAs best record. Most impressively, they've dominated against the West. Tonight they host east rival D.C.. Wizards have a killer lineup with Wall and Gortat. Humphries and Nene fit in nicely.

The East is better than anyone imagined, and there's no clear favorite in the West.

Bulls at Rockets tonight. Rose is 100%. Dwightmare is broken down. Bulls are just behind the Raptors and Wizards, and just ahead of Cleveland.

Dallas at Golden State. Rondo is out, but Parsons, Ellis and Nowitzki have been playing well.
The Warriors look bad when they aren't sinking 3s. They had a stretch of missing 20 in a row. Lost to Utah. But at (38-8), I can't complain.
Interesting to look back and almost everyone you talked about is still in it.

I think hawks bulls grizzleys and clippers will advance. Or that's what I want to see because I'm in no way an expert nor would I put any money on it. I just really dont want lebron to advance and I sort of want to see curry choke. I dont know why I just dont want him to win it before Durant. I'm going to say hawks clippers in the finals and clippers win. But really I'll be happy for anyone except lebron. I would even be happy for cleveland I just dont want him catching Jordan.

I

I remember the grizzleys as being the more veteran and playoff experienced team, and they are showing it now. Held the dubs to 39 in the first held. What's up curry? Gasols the leading scorer so far. This is great! Lol. And looks like Atlanta lost. I thought they would be better than washington. Must be so frustrating for atlanta and dub fans to have such high hopes all just to be let down.

Reggie Miller and Alonzo mourning and Ewing and Barkley all came close but fell short in the end. Actually mourning won with shaq in Miami, but you get my point. Golden state certainly does look legit. And with cleveland injured, they seem a shoe in at this point. Certainly the favorites.

Calling the Dubs a "shoe in", it makes me nervous. As a fan of the Warriors, never ever being the favorite, I don't know how to react except for cautious optimism.
I spoke too soon! Jinked you. Ha! Lol sorry.

Fine is synonymous with sufficient not optimal as in "just fine" Yes I did have to explicitly use the term optimal. You shouldnt be stupid and guess.

Kawhi is a career 49% shooter moron. 47% this year. Youve shown you are nothing but a casual fan that knows nothing about your own team let alone basketball. :laugh:

Well, either way. I asked if you thought Marion's shot was optimal; and the answer seems to be no. If that's the case, then let's bring it back to what that means rather than trifling about the meaning of words. Marion could have very well been a star or semi-star player who led the Suns to a championship had he fixed his shot.

And as it relates to Rivers, guards especially can't get away with terrible shot mechanics. They have to be able to get off their shot quicker and often in more traffic from an already lower, less shielded point. Magic got away with shooting jumpers from his waist because he was 6'10", played with Kareem and would get open shots off of double teams; and he had a baby hook shot to boot. It won't work for Rivers in the long run. And to claim it worked for Marion would be egregious (if not simple minded). He never fixed his shot, which is why he was limited to one handed runners and corner shots even when he was finally winning a ring with the Mavs as a role player. In Rivers case, he'll likely not ever have that chance because he won't be a 6'9" body who can guard Lebron f'ing James.
Zack randolf reminds me of Marion. He seems like he's great or could be great but seems to have under achieved. I think winning a ring gives a player a lot of street credit. If randolf helps the grizzleys win a championship itll definately add to his legacy. And if Marion had a ring we wouldnt be crying about his mechanics.

I actually came looking for this post because I thought you guys were arguing about Zack not Marion.

Fine is synonymous with sufficient not optimal as in "just fine" Yes I did have to explicitly use the term optimal. You shouldnt be stupid and guess.

Kawhi is a career 49% shooter moron. 47% this year. Youve shown you are nothing but a casual fan that knows nothing about your own team let alone basketball. :laugh:

Well, either way. I asked if you thought Marion's shot was optimal; and the answer seems to be no. If that's the case, then let's bring it back to what that means rather than trifling about the meaning of words. Marion could have very well been a star or semi-star player who led the Suns to a championship had he fixed his shot.

And as it relates to Rivers, guards especially can't get away with terrible shot mechanics. They have to be able to get off their shot quicker and often in more traffic from an already lower, less shielded point. Magic got away with shooting jumpers from his waist because he was 6'10", played with Kareem and would get open shots off of double teams; and he had a baby hook shot to boot. It won't work for Rivers in the long run. And to claim it worked for Marion would be egregious (if not simple minded). He never fixed his shot, which is why he was limited to one handed runners and corner shots even when he was finally winning a ring with the Mavs as a role player. In Rivers case, he'll likely not ever have that chance because he won't be a 6'9" body who can guard Lebron f'ing James.
Zack randolf reminds me of Marion. He seems like he's great or could be great but seems to have under achieved. I think winning a ring gives a player a lot of street credit. If randolf helps the grizzleys win a championship itll definately add to his legacy. And if Marion had a ring we wouldnt be crying about his mechanics.

I actually came looking for this post because I thought you guys were arguing about Zack not Marion.

Zack was a long two shooter and bad defensive player when he came into the league. Nobody ever expected more than what he has achieved. If he as an older and slower player wins a ring as a main player then he will have exceeded expectations. I'm not trashing him though. Sure, it could happen. But I'm just saying that it's not like he is Tim Duncan or had KG/Anthony Davis type of talent.

Zack was a long two shooter and bad defensive player when he came into the league. Nobody ever expected more than what he has achieved. If he as an older and slower player wins a ring as a main player then he will have exceeded expectations. I'm not trashing him though. Sure, it could happen. But I'm just saying that it's not like he is Tim Duncan or had KG/Anthony Davis type of talent.
He did a great job tonight. Seems the warriors can't stop him. No he's no Garnett.

How about Paul Pierce? Game winning shot for washington. It'd be cool for him to get another ring. Hof player.

He did a great job tonight. Seems the warriors can't stop him. No he's no Garnett.

How about Paul Pierce? Game winning shot for washington. It'd be cool for him to get another ring. Hof player.

I like Pierce and root for him. But it would be a shame if Atlanta got eliminated. They're a better team, imo.

Too bad Pierce is mostly used in a spread offense even if he is making his threes. He's one of the best elbow players ever. Great mid range shooter. I saw him play the Lakers pre KG and he was burying one 19-21 footer after another in warm-ups and in the game.

All four lower seeds are up 2-1. This has been a very unpredictable playoff. The Warriors I would have thought a 3-0 lead. I didn't think Memphis was that tough.

LA is where its at. Lob City, bitches.

There isn't a single player in the playoffs that can stop Blake Griffin.
I always thought he's a very limited shooter. Is that true? I'm thinking Memphis might beat them? If they can beat curry why not the clippers? We won't know until they play each other. And what happened during the regular season between the two?

I always thought he's a very limited shooter. Is that true? I'm thinking Memphis might beat them? If they can beat curry why not the clippers? We won't know until they play each other. And what happened during the regular season between the two?
Blake's shooting has gotten much better.

If the Clippers beat the Rockets, the next round will be worth the watch. They don't get along with the Warriors. There will be fights if they face them. It'd be like the old Chiefs and Raiders. Benches could clear.

As for the Grizzly's, they would be playing the Clips with a chip on their shoulder. The last two times they met them in the playoffs, the Clips made them their bitch.

Forum List

Back