Navy Seals Missing

Navy Seals assigned to seize Iranian weapons are missing at sea. The Biden administration refuses to give an update to reporters.

Probably they are dead :(
Is this another attempt to "Blame Biden" for something, anything, reaching for straws, just anything.

You clowns are pathetic.

When asked for comment about the missing seals Biden said climate change is effecting the habitats of many animals. And he remembers training with them in the 1980’s but they feared his killing skill so wouldn’t allow him to join a unit, no lie it really happened.

The regime is literally turning their backs on the reporters that are inquiring about the Seals.

That includes the rug-munching spox-ape which turned on its heel and, presumably, headed back up into the trees, leaving reporters slack-jawed.

Actually, I find the honesty refreshing. Pretending to care about our troops is the equivalent of waterboarding to a shitlib.

Keep it real. :cool:

Navy Seals assigned to seize Iranian weapons are missing at sea. The Biden administration refuses to give an update to reporters.

That occurrence is very strange. Not giving an update on an occurrence of this type in a military situation, without further change in the event, not so much.

This coming from the side that blamed Trump for the global pandemic
What....I thought it was just 'like the flu'.

Changing your story to fit an agenda.
I see what you're doing.

So which is it:

1) a hoax
2) a Global Pandemic that rocked the World and caused WW inflation?
3) something else

What....I thought it was just 'like the flu'.

Changing your story to fit an agenda.
I see what you're doing.

So which is it:

1) a hoax
2) a Global Pandemic that rocked the World and caused WW inflation?
3) something else
Was Trump responsible for the global pandemic?

The two SEALs who are missing were part of the night boarding operation.

Nighttime boarding operations at sea are among the most complicated missions for special operations forces.

“It’s the sketchiest thing I did in the teams,” a former SEAL told the news outlet.

like this....

1705541416426.png

Forum List

Back