Navy admiral’s Pearl Harbor speech trolls Colin Kaepernick

none of these 'nfl' are worth watching , Its the National Felon League , last game that I glimpsed was in the very early 60s and even then as a 10 year old I said , what foolishness making these guys rich and heroic !!

He's sealed his fate. Just another dumb punk ass black.

Why you bring race into this?

I don't care their colour, creed, race, gender, religion. We have had female soccer players and white athletes also take a kneel, I would say the same to all of them. Show respect for the flag and those who have risked their lives and fallen for it. You have an issue, contact your local government or raise the issue through political channels. None of this helps anyone and it paints an entire nation with the same brush.

I don't care their colour, creed, race, gender, religion. We have had female soccer players and white athletes also take a kneel, I would say the same to all of them. Show respect for the flag and those who have risked their lives and fallen for it. You have an issue, contact your local government or raise the issue through political channels. None of this helps anyone and it paints an entire nation with the same brush.
Since when is black a race? Stop trying to race bait and get a job.

You say I'm race baiting as you point out his race? You apply race and it reflect poorly on Conservatives who don't look at race as being an issue, you feed into the agenda many have used to divide America.

I'm at work now, you?

What the hell? What exactly is the dipshit kneeling about again...oh yeah,black lives matter.

You say I'm race baiting as you point out his race? You apply race and it reflect poorly on Conservatives who don't look at race as being an issue, you feed into the agenda many have used to divide America.

I'm at work now, you?
Again, WHEN IS BLACK A RACE? Stop lying race baiter.

What the hell? What exactly is the dipshit kneeling about again...oh yeah,black lives matter.

A white female soccer player and other whites have been involved in this and protesting. It might not be my cause, or anything I would be interested in, but they have a right to protest.

What bothers people in this instance isn't him taking a political stance, it is using a sport to do so, while insulting the anthem and showing disrespect of the flag. Just because he has a differing position doesn't mean we revert to calling him derogatory names linked to his race and intelligence.

So your just gonna keep race baiting and not answer. Typical lib.

A white female soccer player and other whites have been involved in this and protesting. It might not be my cause, or anything I would be interested in, but they have a right to protest.

What bothers people in this instance isn't him taking a political stance, it is using a sport to do so, while insulting the anthem and showing disrespect of the flag. Just because he has a differing position doesn't mean we revert to calling him derogatory names linked to his race and intelligence.
------------------------------------------------------------ UNLESS we / he / she wants to , FREE Speech and all that SCaunuck !!

I'm at work now, you?

Oh, you are one of these guys eh?

I answered that I am at work. Are you at work or at "work"?

I saw a clip of it. It was very moving. All the vets from wwii, even in wheelchairs struggled to rise and with help stood, and gave him a standing ovation. A very moving moment.

What is sad is people don't understand it is not about the flag or the song, but their symbolism, what they stand for, a great nation that has offered freedoms and the chance to succeed like no other.

I'm at work now, you?

No loser, the question I asked was when is black a race? You will not answer. No liberal can tell the truth when cornered. Nice lame ass deflection.

So he has free speech, but those who would choose to rip him for it do not?

I'm at work now, you?

No loser, the question I asked was when is black a race? You will not answer. No liberal can tell the truth when cornered. Nice lame ass deflection.

Yeah, I know your type, quite prevalent in Canada. We call people like you "provocateurs", or more specifically "agent provocateurs".

I will prefer to read your rants on here but will try to refrain from responding. Have a great day at "work".

There you have. A lib confirmed. No response when cornered.

Forum List

Back