Navy admiral’s Pearl Harbor speech trolls Colin Kaepernick

....Of all the people I know in the military, not one ever goes to people and informs them they can't have an opinion because they weren't in the military. The only ones I've ever seen are you and the other faux military leftists on this site.

To me, betting is something that is done in fun. Either you're a liar or worse, you are actually military and talk to people that way. That is not a fun bet to me
Now you are going back to lying and evasion like a cowardly piece of shit. Feel free to quote a single post where I said you or anyone else doesn't have a right to an opinion. Just one. The truth is that you don't like me disagreeing with your pompous, self-righteous bullshit and that I called you a fucking hypocritical coward who talks big but doesn't give shit about serving their nation by taking an oath to serve it.

Here's your problem with the First Amendment, coward. You want to not only have freedom of speech, but you want to force others to listen. I disagree and have said so. You don't like it. Now you are whining a like the gutless piece of shit cowardly bully most people know you to be:
Oh gosh, you're badgering me, I'm so insecure, I have to agree to it now. You're a nagging woman, old girl.

I don't bet people like you without honor and I don't bet other than for fun. Note there is no question mark in that, Darlene. Oh gosh, don't nag anymore, I might cave this time ... Not
Wow. You finally said something upon which most members agree!

Good thing you didn't bet. Clearly you can't afford to lose $1000.

Listen you stupid fuck. Anyone anyone challenges your frail ego you say WHEN DID YOU SWEAR AN OATH! WHAT UNIT DID YOU SERVE IN! You're a fucking cowardly piece of shit. The best scenario for you at this point is you lied about being in the military and the worst is that you sadly were in the military and you dishonorably served your country
Translation: Listen you stupid fuck, I'm not betting you because everyone on this fucking forum knows that you'll win and that I'll refuse to pay off on the bet. So leave me and Brittany alone!!!

Thanks. Message came through loud and clear. LOL Sadly, the fact remains that people like you and your friend pismoe shit all over vets who disagree with you, play rah-rah waving the flag, rag on assholes like Colin for kneeling, but never stood up for that flag yourselves. If it's because you couldn't, that's fine, but if it's because you wouldn't, then you're a fucking low-life hypocrite just like many of the other political extremists on this forum.

Hey, just a thought. I could lower the bet from $1000 to $10. Could you cover that or should I just make it $1?

I only bet for fun, even a stupid arrogant prick who thinks pretending you're in the military because it makes you feel superior wouldn't be able to grasp that

Forum List

Back