Obama wants to shut down the real news in favor of CNN fake news

Ask Donald Trump to Fight Back Against 'Fake News' Attacks » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is an emergency people, without infowars the USA would have no idea what is real from the fiction that CNN spews as news.

However Trump will be President soon and anything that Obumma signs will be burned with the trash
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump becomes a 1 man infowar
ranting about exactly what he's walked into, what's really been going on

Probably why so much resistance from both sides...
An outsider, a loaded cannon, Twitter and an inside view....I expect it

Democrats would know nothing if not for their fake news....:lol:
liberals.jpg

Ask Donald Trump to Fight Back Against 'Fake News' Attacks » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is an emergency people, without infowars the USA would have no idea what is real from the fiction that CNN spews as news.

However Trump will be President soon and anything that Obumma signs will be burned with the trash
You heard it here first!!!

"without infowars the USA would have no idea what is real from the fiction that CNN spews as news."

You nutters get crazier by the minute. ROTFLAMAO

You heard it here first!!!

"without infowars the USA would have no idea what is real from the fiction that CNN spews as news."

You nutters get crazier by the minute. ROTFLAMAO

The OP'er and you have a lot in common with the crazy way the two of you are so blinded by your partisan whore hate!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump becomes a 1 man infowar
ranting about exactly what he's walked into, what's really been going on

Probably why so much resistance from both sides...
An outsider, a loaded cannon, Twitter and an inside view....I expect it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , I look forward to just that scenario happening KIReal !!

Yes INFOWARS is telling you the truth.

Republicans have destroyed public education to the point where a large percentage of the American public is unable to apply critical thinking and are just prepared to go with what "feels" right.

Then they distract them with fake news items which are never fact checked, and they vote against their own best interests

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, my sig has a great quote from Reagan on that
Reagan pulled several boners as president also that conflicted with what he claimed was his policy..

Yes he did pull several boners. Lebanon and the 3-1 deal with Tip that Tip reneged on off the top of my head.

What does that have to do with his quote?

If all news is fake, then Trump did not win the presidency..

Thats more of a current event.....
Yet news just the same..

You do always say that about Fox
They, like other outlets, do report on just plain old news...The parts I do not like is their special features and partisan bickering along with bias. To ad, the repetitiveness of the same news item they deem important to thrash redundantly about..

Yep, my sig has a great quote from Reagan on that
Reagan pulled several boners as president also that conflicted with what he claimed was his policy..

Yes he did pull several boners. Lebanon and the 3-1 deal with Tip that Tip reneged on off the top of my head.

What does that have to do with his quote?
Yet Reagan signed off on the laws, even though it contradicted what I was motivated to vote for him..He called it compromise...Yet today, if that is done, it is immediately a given only the president is responsible..

If all news is fake, then Trump did not win the presidency..

Thats more of a current event.....
Yet news just the same..

You do always say that about Fox
They, like other outlets, do report on just plain old news...The parts I do not like is their special features and partisan bickering along with bias. To ad, the repetitiveness of the same news item they deem important to thrash redundantly about..

Yes, you don't like hearing both sides. Liberal media has already figured out what you need to think, I mean know for you. Why waste the great work they did?

As for hearing the same points reiterated, seriously? You are full of shit, the liberal media is the worst.

All you're saying is you only want to hear the left of it all

Forum List

Back