Nations Seeking To Ban Islam Keep Growing

The ignorance, idiocy, and hatred of bigots like this iloser POS are part of why there will always be bullshit in this world.
If I pay for your ticket will you go live briefly in a predominantly muslim country of my choosing?
You'll let me know who you want your belongings given to.
I hope you're good at flying off three story buildings.

Thanks for trying so hard, but I already knew you were stupid.

Until Muslim nations allow another faiths to be openly practiced in their country, until they stop outlawing homosexuality, until they give women equal rights, until they demonstrate they've evolved beyond the 7th century, they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the US.

I agree and all non Muslim countries should ban Muslims from immigrating to their countries.

Once in a country they never assimilate. If they want to live in the 7th century then let them do it in a Muslim country.

Except....they have assimilated :dunno:

So much for that theory eh?
God you are a bullshit liar!
Name ONE country where the muslims have "assimilated"!
.. ?

The United States.

It is my fervent wish that all you fucking LIB pussies go to a Christmas party. One where a couple of 'peace loving' muslims are going to be invited.
Please leave your kids at home. They don't deserve to be thevictims of your stupidity.

Well Dannyboy. I have several Muslim employees from Middle Eastern.
Most of them attend summer company picnicS and bring their whole family with them to mingle with others and the same without h Christmas parties. Every summer they pitch in and bring a whole lamb for the party.
That is in last 16 years or so. So far they far they have not massacred anybody.
I know that is not enough to satisfy your ignorance and stupidity but Muslims doesn't mean violence.

No one has claimed all muslims are violent but the percentage of them that sympathize or support the jihadist movement is quite large...and as we have seen tragically....just a few of them can wreck considerable havoc...not even to mention their desire to acquire wmd's....so your argument and position is quite irrelevant to anyone interested in truly wanting to protect Americans.
Muslim Opinion Polls

Thanks for the link; I copied mine from another message board poster who didn't link to that site, plus it has polls later than 2013, which mine doesn't have.

All Western nations need to STOP further immigration from Muslims !!

Our society, our way of life depend on this !

THIS MUST STOP NOW !

They are already legally disenfranchised and living in concentration camps.

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

Umh....he never actually said that Rosie.

I paraphrased. He said----'the future cannot belong to those who insult the holy prophet of islam"--- did I miss a word?

Yup. What came before and what came after (ie the context)

easy-----what was the "context" as you recall it. But why are you diverting?. Legal decisions are based ----SO OFTEN---on precedent. There is precedent in MODERN HISTORY of declarations and edicts in various countries in which this or that religion is rendered "legal" and this or that religion is rendered
" illegal" or its adherents determined to be ----relatively speaking---be shit. Myanmar has just as much right to determine that muslims are shit as Saudi arabia or Iran or any other shariah cesspit as the "right" to determine that Buddhism and Buddhists are shit

"It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong
those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt to — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support. "

They are already legally disenfranchised and living in concentration camps.

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

I paraphrased. He said----'the future cannot belong to those who insult the holy prophet of islam"--- did I miss a word?

easy-----what was the "context" as you recall it. But why are you diverting?. Legal decisions are based ----SO OFTEN---on precedent. There is precedent in MODERN HISTORY of declarations and edicts in various countries in which this or that religion is rendered "legal" and this or that religion is rendered
" illegal" or its adherents determined to be ----relatively speaking---be shit. Myanmar has just as much right to determine that muslims are shit as Saudi arabia or Iran or any other shariah cesspit as the "right" to determine that Buddhism and Buddhists are shit

And we have just as much right to condemn it, withhold aid and support to countries that violate human rights.

America at one time was known for its common sense and pragmatism...but since the advent of political correctness we have become a coinfused society, a divided society and a society that may result in the transformation of America into at best a 3rd world nation.

You cannot have a great nation or a great society without a great people, educated people, people with morality and not to be forgotten a people willing to defend themselves, their families and The American Way of Life.

As liberals and progressives continue to portray Donald Trump as an intolerant brute for suggesting a ban on Muslims entering the United States, “until we figure out what’s going on,” left unsaid (perhaps intentionally) is the fact that he is hardly the first international personage to suggest this.

Nations Seeking to Ban Islam Keep Growing
True idiocy and bigotry.

It’s extremely ignorant, as well.

Trying to ‘ban’ or otherwise repress a religion only strengthens its adherents’ resolve to continue practicing their religion.

I'll never forget this that you said this when describing the results of Brexit:

"The idiocy of democracies".

America at one time was known for its common sense and pragmatism...but since the advent of political correctness we have become a coinfused society, a divided society and a society that may result in the transformation of America into at best a 3rd world nation.

You cannot have a great nation or a great society without a great people, educated people, people with morality and not to be forgotten a people willing to defend themselves, their families and The American Way of Life.

As liberals and progressives continue to portray Donald Trump as an intolerant brute for suggesting a ban on Muslims entering the United States, “until we figure out what’s going on,” left unsaid (perhaps intentionally) is the fact that he is hardly the first international personage to suggest this.

Nations Seeking to Ban Islam Keep Growing
True idiocy and bigotry.

It’s extremely ignorant, as well.

Trying to ‘ban’ or otherwise repress a religion only strengthens its adherents’ resolve to continue practicing their religion.

I'll never forget this that you said this when describing the results of Brexit:

"The idiocy of democracies".

There can be some truth in that statement you know.

A democratic form of government is still the best imo, but it has it's pitfalls and this could be one.

There is no need to ban Islam. That's just silly, there are millions of Muslims who practice their faith every day without harming anyone.

Radical Islam is the enemy.

Hello,

Sadly, there is no radical Islam without Islam; however, there is no Islam without radical Islam. If you allow Muslim immigration you cannot stop terrorism, Sharia Law and intolerance. Its important to note that the West is not making Islam the enemy. Islam is making itself an enemy by attacking the West.

garion13a5

PROPHET.

"It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt to — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support. "

what a joke you are, coyote-----even TALK to a Coptic Christian?

It's perfectly rational for Living People to reject a Death Cult.

Just sayin'.

I have. I know a few who escaped inevitable slaughter in Africa to come to the U.S.

PROPHET.

And we have just as much right to condemn it, withhold aid and support to countries that violate human rights.

right----which means that we should withhold aid from all countries with muslim majorities. I support a law making it illegal for any citizen of the USA to visit MALDIVES or SAUDIA ARABIA

I have. I know a few who escaped inevitable slaughter in Africa to come to the U.S.

I have known Coptic Christians who are physicians over the past---almost 50 years------Coptic Christians are oppressed in
Egypt

I have known Coptic Christians who are physicians over the past---almost 50 years------Coptic Christians are oppressed in
Egypt

Egypt is in Africa, hun.

......I support a law making it illegal for any citizen of the USA to visit MALDIVES or SAUDIA ARABIA

But since you are an impotent, irrelevant nobody, your support means absolutely nothing.

Egypt

Egypt is in Africa, hun.

yes it is-----Egypt is kinda the place where Coptic Christianity came to be

There is no need to ban Islam. That's just silly, there are millions of Muslims who practice their faith every day without harming anyone.

Radical Islam is the enemy.
Thank you for that information. Now, can you advise us on how to determine which of the Islamics are the radicals?

By way of analogy; If it were learned that about one fourth of all Islamic refugees are carrying an undetectable but deadly and communicable virus and 100 of their children were about to be admitted to the school your children attend, and I told you it would be silly to protest because three fourths of those Islamics are virus free -- what would you tell me?

Great analogy. And by the way, our allowing of anyone to come here without checking for diseases is also crazy. Disease free used to be one of the conditions for immigrants.

Great analogy. And by the way, our allowing of anyone to come here without checking for diseases is also crazy. Disease free used to be one of the conditions for immigrants.
When my grandparents came here from Germany they arrived at Ellis Island. Because my grandmother had contracted influenza on the crowded ship she was quarantined for nine days. If they hadn't released her she would have been sent back on the tenth day -- as many were.

Everyone who went through Ellis Island was thoroughly examined. They even checked them for lice. They were given the address of a public school where they were required to attend evening classes to learn English.

Today the Muslims just walk in, go on welfare and start lecturing women on how to dress.

I'm hoping to find Germany has decided to drop out of the EU, too. Then France. And all the rest. Then they can kick these bearded bastards out.

Forum List

Back