Nations Seeking To Ban Islam Keep Growing

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
America at one time was known for its common sense and pragmatism...but since the advent of political correctness we have become a coinfused society, a divided society and a society that may result in the transformation of America into at best a 3rd world nation.

You cannot have a great nation or a great society without a great people, educated people, people with morality and not to be forgotten a people willing to defend themselves, their families and The American Way of Life.

As liberals and progressives continue to portray Donald Trump as an intolerant brute for suggesting a ban on Muslims entering the United States, “until we figure out what’s going on,” left unsaid (perhaps intentionally) is the fact that he is hardly the first international personage to suggest this.

Nations Seeking to Ban Islam Keep Growing

America at one time was known for its common sense and pragmatism...but since the advent of political correctness we have become a coinfused society, a divided society and a society that may result in the transformation of America into at best a 3rd world nation.

You cannot have a great nation or a great society without a great people, educated people, people with morality and not to be forgotten a people willing to defend themselves, their families and The American Way of Life.

As liberals and progressives continue to portray Donald Trump as an intolerant brute for suggesting a ban on Muslims entering the United States, “until we figure out what’s going on,” left unsaid (perhaps intentionally) is the fact that he is hardly the first international personage to suggest this.

So...Samoa, a country known for significant human rights issues (especially towards women) joins with Myanmar, a country known for horrific human rights violations and they can all join hands with other countries that have no religious freedom....and this is somehow considered "progress" and "common sense" by the Regressive Right.

There is no need to ban Islam. That's just silly, there are millions of Muslims who practice their faith every day without harming anyone.

Radical Islam is the enemy.

So...Samoa, a country known for significant human rights issues (especially towards women) joins with Myanmar, a country known for horrific human rights violations and they can all join hands with other countries that have no religious freedom....and this is somehow considered "progress" and "common sense" by the Regressive Right.
Since when did human rights violations become a problem?

Makes sense. Some Islamic nations wont allow non muslims to become citizens.

the concept of STATE RELIGION is very much established in the world and in history. Are you suggesting, Coyote---that the concept must be abandoned by INTERNATIONAL LAW---or would you prefer to admit that you are "regressive"? . I see no reason to SINGLE out ----Buddhist Myanmar. Seems to me that if BUDDHIST Myanmar wants to disenfranchise muslims -------it has just as much right to do so that Muslim Maldives had a right to disenfranchise ----kaffirin and I have a right to sell koolaide-----during the HAJJ---in mecca

Until Muslim nations allow another faiths to be openly practiced in their country, until they stop outlawing homosexuality, until they give women equal rights, until they demonstrate they've evolved beyond the 7th century, they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the US.

the concept of STATE RELIGION is very much established in the world and in history. Are you suggesting, Coyote---that the concept must be abandoned by INTERNATIONAL LAW---or would you prefer to admit that you are "regressive"? . I see no reason to SINGLE out ----Buddhist Myanmar. Seems to me that if BUDDHIST Myanmar wants to disenfranchise muslims -------it has just as much right to do so that Muslim Maldives had a right to disenfranchise ----kaffirin and I have a right to sell koolaide-----during the HAJJ---in mecca

Buddhist Myanmar has significant human rights violations. Or...hadn't you noticed? (Myanmar was singled out in the OP).

Since when did human rights violations become a problem?

Since when where? It's been a problem in different parts of the world.

And now Mynmar and Samoa want to joint regressive nations that have no concept of religious freedom. Makes sense? I suppose if you're in Myanmar or Kuwait.

Buddhist Myanmar has significant human rights violations. Or...hadn't you noticed? (Myanmar was singled out in the OP).

the CURE to the unfortunate human rights violations in Myanmar----would be the legal disenfranchisement of the
oppressed population----to wit muslims. I am basing my
opinion on that of the holy prophet MUHUMMAD----you want to bad mouth muhummad?

the CURE to the unfortunate human rights violations in Myanmar----would be the legal disenfranchisement of the

They are already legally disenfranchised and living in concentration camps.

Hardly "progressive".

Watch what happens when the Nationalists in France take over. The only muslims in the country who will be moving will be leaving France.
Many other EU former members will follow.
With Cameron gone the flow of muslims into Britain will be fucking zero.
When Trump becomes President the fucking rag heads will either turn in the terrorists living among them or go on a oneway trip back their ME shitholes.
The entire 'civilised world' is coming together, in spite of the 'elites' and many will be shocked at how fast the problem with radical muslims will be permanently solved.
Insider info.
Trump's interior designer has already ordered the curtains and carpets to replace the 'Negro Slave Motiff' Michael had installed. Yes the 'genuine imitation leopard skin' curtains Michael loves so much are going in a fucking dumpster the day Michael and his 'partner' Barry slink out of the White house.
Full wrapped fumigation will take two weeks.
Then President Trump moves in.
What I really want to see is the columns outside the White house covered in pure gold leaf.

Hardly "progressive".

And now Mynmar and Samoa want to joint regressive nations that have no concept of religious freedom. Makes sense? I suppose if you're in Myanmar or Kuwait.

It makes sense to MILLIONS of people-----in fact ----it makes sense to the majority of people in the world

Yeah, I'm dying to be standing with Samoa on this. This is REALLY not one of the stronger arguments for Trump's stance.

It makes sense to MILLIONS of people-----in fact ----it makes sense to the majority of people in the world

Really now? What "majority" in the world is that and do you have a source for this claim?

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

Umh....he never actually said that Rosie.

Forum List

Back