Nations Seeking To Ban Islam Keep Growing

Until Muslim nations allow another faiths to be openly practiced in their country, until they stop outlawing homosexuality, until they give women equal rights, until they demonstrate they've evolved beyond the 7th century, they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the US.

I agree and all non Muslim countries should ban Muslims from immigrating to their countries.

Once in a country they never assimilate. If they want to live in the 7th century then let them do it in a Muslim country.
Once in a country they never assimilate. If they want to live in the 7th century then let them do it in a Muslim country.
Where do you live? In America, where I live, they assimilate fine. You wouldn't believe how much support these Muslim Americans are receiving on the gun threads right now, for having their second amendment rights infringed via lack of due process. They are Americans!
Until Muslim nations allow another faiths to be openly practiced in their country, until they stop outlawing homosexuality, until they give women equal rights, until they demonstrate they've evolved beyond the 7th century, they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the US.

I agree and all non Muslim countries should ban Muslims from immigrating to their countries.

Where do you live? In America, where I live, they assimilate fine. You wouldn't believe how much support these Muslim Americans are receiving on the gun threads right now, for having their second amendment rights infringed via lack of due process. They are Americans!

Where you live------muslims are being denied gun permits for BEING MUSLIM??? ------uhm----could you kinda hint at about where that is?. You got a link to any of this stuff you claim?
The no-fly/no-buy campaign, Rosie. Check out any of the threads on the gun legislation proposed in the past week.
So a radical muslim can't get their hands on guns if they are on the no-fly list?
There's enough guns and ammo hidden in Dearborn by 'peaceful muslims' to supply ten thousand men.
I can take $2K into any muslim enclave in the US and walk away with enough ammo and firepower to murder a thousand innocent people.
Who the fuck cares whether I can buy the items 'legally'?

I am very content with a law that denies armaments to muslims on the "NO FLY" list. It makes sense

It is my fervent wish that all you fucking LIB pussies go to a Christmas party. One where a couple of 'peace loving' muslims are going to be invited.
Please leave your kids at home. They don't deserve to be thevictims of your stupidity.

It is my fervent wish that all you fucking LIB pussies go to a Christmas party. One where a couple of 'peace loving' muslims are going to be invited.
Please leave your kids at home. They don't deserve to be thevictims of your stupidity.

Well Dannyboy. I have several Muslim employees from Middle Eastern.
Most of them attend summer company picnicS and bring their whole family with them to mingle with others and the same without h Christmas parties. Every summer they pitch in and bring a whole lamb for the party.
That is in last 16 years or so. So far they far they have not massacred anybody.
I know that is not enough to satisfy your ignorance and stupidity but Muslims doesn't mean violence.

Most of them attend summer company picnicS and bring their whole family with them to mingle with others and the same without h Christmas parties. Every summer they pitch in and bring a whole lamb for the party.
That is in last 16 years or so. So far they far they have not massacred anybody.
I know that is not enough to satisfy your ignorance and stupidity but Muslims doesn't mean violence.

No one has claimed all muslims are violent but the percentage of them that sympathize or support the jihadist movement is quite large...and as we have seen tragically....just a few of them can wreck considerable havoc...not even to mention their desire to acquire wmd's....so your argument and position is quite irrelevant to anyone interested in truly wanting to protect Americans.
Muslim Opinion Polls

Where you live------muslims are being denied gun permits for BEING MUSLIM??? ------uhm----could you kinda hint at about where that is?. You got a link to any of this stuff you claim?
The no-fly/no-buy campaign, Rosie. Check out any of the threads on the gun legislation proposed in the past week.
So a radical muslim can't get their hands on guns if they are on the no-fly list?
There's enough guns and ammo hidden in Dearborn by 'peaceful muslims' to supply ten thousand men.
I can take $2K into any muslim enclave in the US and walk away with enough ammo and firepower to murder a thousand innocent people.

I am very content with a law that denies armaments to muslims on the "NO FLY" list. It makes sense

What makes more sense is to deport all the current muslims that the FBI is forced to monitor because they have been deemed dangerous.....sent them back to the mother countries....they know how to deal wid da scum.

Exactly and that is why the 'gun control' crowd are just a bunch of 'stupids' with a specious argument.....simply not up to the task of defending America.

Believe that if you want. Tell the families of the victims in San Bernardino. I'm sure they would agree with you.

You can also tell the victims in Orlando how great the home grown terrorist's assimilate.

The only muslims capable of assimilating are those who do not practice the religion but of course if they are secular...they are really not muslims anyhow...just arabs without a religion but still with very strong cultural ties that includes intolerance...but even if they do assimilate and pose no threat....the story of what their kids may do is another matter entirely...it has been documented the children are quite susceptible to being radicalized and that in fact the children of muslims have been the ones responsible for most of the islamic terrorism right here in America.

Get Real Peeps.....America Needs To Wake Up.....throw out the professional politicians who enrich themselves and have little concern for actually helping America...especially the working class. When a professional politican like hillary can get 250 thousand dollars for making a speech....it is quite obvious a lot of people are totally clueless...aka the liberal democrats and pc republicans.

If you reall care about America, if you really care about the White Working Class....vote for The Donald...the peoples champion and he will work to implement a policy that will protect ALL Americans.

Exactly....they cause enough trouble over there.....why bring them over here...quite stupid to do so...but that is what happens when Washington goes stupid.

Buddhist Myanmar has significant human rights violations. Or...hadn't you noticed? (Myanmar was singled out in the OP).

the CURE to the unfortunate human rights violations in Myanmar----would be the legal disenfranchisement of the
oppressed population----to wit muslims. I am basing my
opinion on that of the holy prophet MUHUMMAD----you want to bad mouth muhummad?

They are already legally disenfranchised and living in concentration camps.

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

Umh....he never actually said that Rosie.

I paraphrased. He said----'the future cannot belong to those who insult the holy prophet of islam"--- did I miss a word?

Yup. What came before and what came after (ie the context)

There is no need to ban Islam. That's just silly, there are millions of Muslims who practice their faith every day without harming anyone.

Radical Islam is the enemy.
Thank you for that information. Now, can you advise us on how to determine which of the Islamics are the radicals?

By way of analogy; If it were learned that about one fourth of all Islamic refugees are carrying an undetectable but deadly and communicable virus and 100 of their children were about to be admitted to the school your children attend, and I told you it would be silly to protest because three fourths of those Islamics are virus free -- what would you tell me?

So...Samoa, a country known for significant human rights issues (especially towards women) joins with Myanmar, a country known for horrific human rights violations and they can all join hands with other countries that have no religious freedom....and this is somehow considered "progress" and "common sense" by the Regressive Right.
What condescending racism you display as if these nationsneed some white Westerner to tell them who and how to tolerate other cultures.

roflmao

America at one time was known for its common sense and pragmatism...but since the advent of political correctness we have become a coinfused society, a divided society and a society that may result in the transformation of America into at best a 3rd world nation.

You cannot have a great nation or a great society without a great people, educated people, people with morality and not to be forgotten a people willing to defend themselves, their families and The American Way of Life.

As liberals and progressives continue to portray Donald Trump as an intolerant brute for suggesting a ban on Muslims entering the United States, “until we figure out what’s going on,” left unsaid (perhaps intentionally) is the fact that he is hardly the first international personage to suggest this.

Nations Seeking to Ban Islam Keep Growing
True idiocy and bigotry.

It’s extremely ignorant, as well.

Trying to ‘ban’ or otherwise repress a religion only strengthens its adherents’ resolve to continue practicing their religion.

the CURE to the unfortunate human rights violations in Myanmar----would be the legal disenfranchisement of the
oppressed population----to wit muslims. I am basing my
opinion on that of the holy prophet MUHUMMAD----you want to bad mouth muhummad?

They are already legally disenfranchised and living in concentration camps.

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

Umh....he never actually said that Rosie.

I paraphrased. He said----'the future cannot belong to those who insult the holy prophet of islam"--- did I miss a word?

Yup. What came before and what came after (ie the context)

easy-----what was the "context" as you recall it. But why are you diverting?. Legal decisions are based ----SO OFTEN---on precedent. There is precedent in MODERN HISTORY of declarations and edicts in various countries in which this or that religion is rendered "legal" and this or that religion is rendered
" illegal" or its adherents determined to be ----relatively speaking---be shit. Myanmar has just as much right to determine that muslims are shit as Saudi arabia or Iran or any other shariah cesspit as the "right" to determine that Buddhism and Buddhists are shit

so? I have worked with and socialized with muslims for the past 50 years and I am still alive. ------I have been guest in their homes, etc etc. To what "ignorance" do you refer?. I have also worked in inner city hospitals-----for MOST of my life. I got news-----"muslim means violence" It means violence to "others" ---violence in the home and hatred of non muslims -----in fact the hatred of non muslims---I learned in a mosque-----LONG LONG ago----in a mosque which was walking distance from the site where the world trade center would LATER be built. ------The world trade center was built---and by CONINCIDENCE---I was living in NYC ---when the towers collapsed. --------------and I remembered the filth I heard in the mosque-----a bit more than 30 years earlier--------I looked at the little boys listening to the filth and thought------"one of these kids is going to grow up to be a murderer"

The ignorance, idiocy, and hatred of bigots like this iloser POS are part of why there will always be bullshit in this world.

The ignorance, idiocy, and hatred of bigots like this iloser POS are part of why there will always be bullshit in this world.
If I pay for your ticket will you go live briefly in a predominantly muslim country of my choosing?
You'll let me know who you want your belongings given to.
I hope you're good at flying off three story buildings.

Forum List

Back