26 of the Dems who staged anti-gun sit-in are GUNOWNERS!!! HAHAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Nobody likes a hypocrite. This is as bad as dems ranting about financial inequality while First Tranny Michelle steals millions of dollars from the taxpayers for her vacations.

26 of the Democrats Who Participated in the Gun Control Sit-In Own Guns

By Jillian Kay Melchior | 2:13 pm, June 23, 2016
Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns, Heat Street learned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm.

The sit-in, launched by civil-rights leader Rep. John Lewis, centered on two pieces of proposed gun legislation. One would expand background checks to cover all commercial gun sales; the other seeks tougher prohibitions against gun purchases for terror suspects.

Nobody likes a hypocrite. This is as bad as dems ranting about financial inequality while First Tranny Michelle steals millions of dollars from the taxpayers for her vacations.

Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns, Heat Street learned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm.

The sit-in, launched by civil-rights leader Rep. John Lewis, centered on two pieces of proposed gun legislation. One would expand background checks to cover all commercial gun sales; the other seeks tougher prohibitions against gun purchases for terror suspects.
"Do what I say, not what I do."

Buncha mo fo's.

Well considering this wasn't about taking away anyone's guns, just reasonable controls to keep guns out of the hands of the insane and the terrorists, what's the problem?
Don't bother telling me. Just be aware you need to do a little reading on what this fuss is all about.

Well considering this wasn't about taking away anyone's guns, just reasonable controls to keep guns out of the hands of the insane and the terrorists, what's the problem?
Don't bother telling me. Just be aware you need to do a little reading on what this fuss is all about.
Libs are insane.

"Do what I say, not what I do."
in your house that's a fact.

Libs are insane.
who was it again who shut the government down and had it blow up in their face ?
hint: not the democrats.

The dumocrats are frustrated with the legal processes that protect the civil rights of US citizens, and are attempting to sidestep the constitution. That's what the fuss is about.

Libs are insane.
who was it again who shut the government down and had it blow up in their face ?
hint: not the democrats.

Executive Order -- Half-Day Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on Thursday, December 24, 2015

Obama Administration’s Shutdown of National Parks, Monuments, and Public Lands

Emails Reveal Obama Admin Shut Down WW II Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming - Breitbart

It was about infringing on people's rights to attain a weapon. Even worse because you leftist tools will never get my guns, but you could possibly enact laws that keep me, a law abiding citizen...from buying more. And screw that... my arsenal isn't complete yet!

So then oh wise one why did Charlie Wrangel state that private citizens should not own guns?

The dumocrats are frustrated with the legal processes that protect the civil rights of US citizens, and are attempting to sidestep the constitution. That's what the fuss is about.

Ha! You said dumocrats. You are a riot.

Ha! You said dumocrats. You are a riot.
I like Demonrats myself.

Clearly, Republicans don't understand the difference between a normal American with a gun and a terror suspect with a gun.
Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. What does that tell you?

false! the democrats are frustrated by the intentional inertia of the republicans on gun issues .
on the other hand they have got the best track record on the issue either .
btw it's not illegal to have a sit in in the HOR just against the rules

Clearly, Republicans don't understand the difference between a normal American with a gun and a terror suspect with a gun.
Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. What does that tell you?

That you're a liar?

Forum List

Back