Nation's first female Somali American Muslim law makers takes Oath on Koran

She and her brood have no business being in this country, the Koran itself is anathema to the oath she just swore it on.

And who are you to decide that she has no business being here?

A citizen of the western world who will fight and die to preserve it from these backwards savages, people like you wish to open the gates to the barbarians and allow for the destruction of western civilization from within. Oh and this particular pedophile worshipper committed immigration fraud by marrying her own fucking brother to get him residency status.
Why did you need to lie so blatantly to make your so-called "point"?

I didn't lie about a god damn thing your ignorance is not my fucking problem,
she married her brother in order to commit immigration fraud:

A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”

First Elected Somali in Minnesota Legislature Married Her Own Brother

Thanks for playing.

A Somali website! Thanks for playing. You don't get any parting gifts because you don't deserve any for posting fake news.

I posted five different articles fucktard so keep on supporting the incestuous immigration fraud of the pedophile worshipper.

Not nearly as many as US servicemen they have killed while serving in the US military.
Oh really? Give us the figures then.

You can start with Nidal Hasan and this interesting article from slate:

The American soldiers who want to destroy America.

Muslims have less business being in the military than they do being in the country.
Did you have issues with Muslim fellow soldiers when you served? You DID serve, right?

I have an issue with pedophile worshippers period.

So I take it you are anti-Catholic too?

Jesus is the prophet of the Catholics so no.

Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao

WTF are you babbling about now? Taking an oath of office on a Koran is selling out America?

if you don't know you are the big part of AMERICA's problem

One of America's problems is so-called conservatives like yourself who think freedom of religion only applies to your religion and no one else's

There is no freedom to immigrate to the US, we have a long history of ideological tests for immigration which have been upheld repeatedly by the SCOTUS.

Islam is an ideology the same as every religion and should be judged on its tenants and the views of its adherents. Islam is a violent, totalitarian, theocratic, misogynistic, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and supremacist ideology and the overwhelming majority of its adherents (we're talking high 90 percentiles) are homophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, and theocratic, were very large percentages supporting jihadist terrorist organizations and honor killings even in supposedly moderate Muslim majority countries like Indonesia. The concepts found in Islam and its followers are antithetical to the western values of pluralism, liberty, and equality and we should not be promoting them or encouraging or allowing mass Muslim immigration by the tens of millions into the west.

None of those are illegal.

I realize that but legality has nothing to do with letting them immigrate here, being a Nazi is legal too genius it doesn't mean we should be importing them by the millions.

There is no freedom to immigrate to the US, we have a long history of ideological tests for immigration which have been upheld repeatedly by the SCOTUS.

Islam is an ideology the same as every religion and should be judged on its tenants and the views of its adherents. Islam is a violent, totalitarian, theocratic, misogynistic, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and supremacist ideology and the overwhelming majority of its adherents (we're talking high 90 percentiles) are homophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, and theocratic, were very large percentages supporting jihadist terrorist organizations and honor killings even in supposedly moderate Muslim majority countries like Indonesia. The concepts found in Islam and its followers are antithetical to the western values of pluralism, liberty, and equality and we should not be promoting them or encouraging or allowing mass Muslim immigration by the tens of millions into the west.

Then why do so many American Muslims - like this woman who won public office - live here peacefully, engage in civic activities and clearly value western values?
And commits immigration fraud by marrying her own brother? What is her stance on Sharia? Homosexuality? Jews? Female genital mutilation? You have no fucking clue.

But regardless don't argue with me argue with PEW who demonstrate annually that upwards of 90% of the global muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, theocratic, and misogynistic with large percentages supporting honor killings and jihadist groups.

Hey, lots of Christians are homophobic, mysogynistic (they say women should stay home and raise the kids rather than get jobs), and currently, lots of them would like to see a Christian theocracy here in the USA.

Let's start with your first claim and go from there:
Most U.S. Christian groups grow more accepting of homosexuality

Funny thing...American Muslims are more supportive of gay marriage than American Protestants.

Not mainline protestants I'd like to see the breakdown for the sects in Islam as well most of the Muslims we are importing now are Sunni and generally far more conservative in their beliefs than say the Sufis.

A citizen of the western world who will fight and die to preserve it from these backwards savages, people like you wish to open the gates to the barbarians and allow for the destruction of western civilization from within. Oh and this particular pedophile worshipper committed immigration fraud by marrying her own fucking brother to get him residency status.

A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”

Thanks for playing.

A Somali website! Thanks for playing. You don't get any parting gifts because you don't deserve any for posting fake news.

I posted five different articles fucktard so keep on supporting the incestuous immigration fraud of the pedophile worshipper.
Five articles which referenced powerline.com which said the claim stems from someone posting that on a forum like this one. You are beyond retarded to think something is true because a poster claimed it. I say you're a flaming fag. Therefore it must be true because you believe whatever someone posts in a forum.

So what!!!! I'm sure she lied anyway, The koran instructs Muslims to lie to non believers. Thank God for the Electoral College. This shit is gonna change.

What, specifically, is going to change? Will elected officials be barred from swearing their oaths on a Koran?
. They ought to be. Hope so.. Yep yep.

Pretty sure you are doomed to disappointment there.
. We shall see lefty.

Let me guess: I'm a lefty because I disagree with you on this issue? :lol:

You're demented to think I don't get it's a hypothetical.

Gee... wonder where I got that idea...

"It's a stupid question since there is no such religion."

The dementia is all yours, dummy.
LOL

That I pointed out your question wan't based on an actual religion should have been your first clue that I get it was hypothetical. <smh>

You're not much of a thinker, huh?

You called it a stupid question, not a stupid hypothetical. The faulty thinking belongs to you.

Do you think a question cannot be a hypothetical one?

What is freedom of religion to YOU?

Religion is the commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance. Freedom of religion is the freedom to practice these commitments and devote oneself to their faith. However, if a particular observance is to murder innocents, then that freedom must be denied.

Then that is something we agree on :)

No we don't. You'd allow the evil religion on our soil. I wouldn't. That makes you part of the problem. That makes you a supporter of evil.

1st Amendment. Read it. Love it! Live it!

Islam is no more a religion than the paint on a BMW a car. Wise up and do some studying.

What definition of religion are you using?

I don't mind as long as this law maker acknowledges U.S. trumps Sharia Law. :D
The whole point of taking the oath on the koran is that islamic law is higher our laws.

No. The whole point is that when you swear an oath on something - you swear it on something that is MEANINGFUL to YOU.
If the Koran is meaningful to you, then the Constitution is not.

Ever read Leviticus in the Bible? I'll bet you haven't REALLY read it.
. Big difference in taking something literal or not. The Bible has been with us and the majority of our citizens ever since this nation was formed, and it has been a time honored book that Americans have embraced not disgraced. Today's attacks on the fabric of this nation includes taking the Bible down, and to slowly replace it with another. The attacks seek to do the same with the citizens.

The Bible was used because we were a majority Christian nation, and an adherence to that faith was assumed. At one time elected officials in many states were required to be Christian, non-Christians need not apply. While we are still majority Christian, that level of religiosity in public life is no longer mandated nor should it be. Not using a bible for an oath is not disgracing it. In fact, I would think that using it for an oath, taken by a person who does not believe in it would be far more disgraceful.

I think you can make many reasonable arguments on how Christianity in this country is being disrespected, but this is not one of them.

I think you're having problems with word definitions again.

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
. And that discription fits the left perfectly. They are the true bigots and traitors in this nation.

What does freedom of religion mean to you?
. As an American it means being allowed to have what we consider to be American traditions is what it means to me, but now those traditions are under attack by the leftist traitors for whom are in the process of trying to replace such traditions with their own without the majority of Americans having a say in it.

And by 'American traditions' it means whatever Beagle approves of.
. Beagle and possibly millions more in this country that had been silenced by you people's bull crap over time. We are awaken now, so get ready.

Ready for what Beagle? Would you threaten those of us who do not follow your faith? What is your vision here?

So what!!!! I'm sure she lied anyway, The koran instructs Muslims to lie to non believers. Thank God for the Electoral College. This shit is gonna change.

What, specifically, is going to change? Will elected officials be barred from swearing their oaths on a Koran?
. They ought to be. Hope so.. Yep yep.

Pretty sure you are doomed to disappointment there.
. We shall see lefty.

Let me guess: I'm a lefty because I disagree with you on this issue? :lol:
. Duh !!

. And that discription fits the left perfectly. They are the true bigots and traitors in this nation.

. As an American it means being allowed to have what we consider to be American traditions is what it means to me, but now those traditions are under attack by the leftist traitors for whom are in the process of trying to replace such traditions with their own without the majority of Americans having a say in it.

. Beagle and possibly millions more in this country that had been silenced by you people's bull crap over time. We are awaken now, so get ready.

Ready for what Beagle? Would you threaten those of us who do not follow your faith? What is your vision here?
. Who has been guilty of forcing the leftist agenda on the Christians ? We know what you're vision has been.

Thanks for playing.

You can post 10 articles and it doesn't make any difference if they aren't substantiated. It seems like this is little more than a smear campaign.

Ilhan Omar, marriage, and Somali culture: an FAQ
The Star Tribune then followed up, looking into Omar’s marital records, which revealed that Omar has been legally married to Elmi since 2009, and that she has never been legally married to Hirsi. Yet the paper also found that there was no evidence to support another of the charges raised in Power Line’s original report, that Elmi is Omar’s brother.

. Who has been guilty of forcing the leftist agenda on the Christians ? We know what you're vision has been.

Can you answer the question? And no, you don't know what my vision has been or is because you've never asked.

Thanks for playing.

You can post 10 articles and it doesn't make any difference if they aren't substantiated. It seems like this is little more than a smear campaign.

The Star Tribune then followed up, looking into Omar’s marital records, which revealed that Omar has been legally married to Elmi since 2009, and that she has never been legally married to Hirsi. Yet the paper also found that there was no evidence to support another of the charges raised in Power Line’s original report, that Elmi is Omar’s brother.

Lol except the Star Tribune article doesnt say any of that, when quoting Muslims always check the citations, in fact the article clearly states that:

Seven years later, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in Eden Prairie,

Marriage discrepancy clouds Ilhan Omar's historic primary victory

Elmi is her brother and she married him while she was still married, so she not only committed immigration fraud and/or incest but bigomy as well, thanks for proving me right.

I still say that her religion shouldn't matter. If she can't do the job properly, the House ethics committee will hammer her. If she doesn't do a good job for her district, they will vote her out. Why should a person's religion figure into what the people in her district wanted? They obviously voted for her even though she was Muslim.

Maybe it's because she said the things that resonated with the people of her district and that is what got her elected.

Thanks for playing.

Lol except the Star Tribune article doesnt say any of that, when quoting Muslims always check the citations, in fact the article clearly states that:

Elmi is her brother and she married him while she was still married, so she not only committed immigration fraud and/or incest but bigomy as well, thanks for proving me right.

Where is the evidence that he's her brother and she was legally married to two people at the same time??

I still say that her religion shouldn't matter. If she can't do the job properly, the House ethics committee will hammer her. If she doesn't do a good job for her district, they will vote her out. Why should a person's religion figure into what the people in her district wanted? They obviously voted for her even though she was Muslim.

Maybe it's because she said the things that resonated with the people of her district and that is what got her elected.

She married her own brother to commit immigration fraud. Furthermore: Islam like every religion is an ideology, so basically you're saying we shouldn't judge people based on their ideology which is absurd.

Thanks for playing.

Where is the evidence that he's her brother and she was legally married to two people at the same time??

The evidence that he is her brother is in this article:
Brother Ilhan Omar Legally Married Sends Alpha News an Email

If it is not her brother then who the hell is it? Why doesn't her campaign just tell the Star Tribune who it was?

The evidence that she committed bigomy is in the Tribune article:

Minnesota courts have no records of Omar and Elmi filing for divorce.

Her campaign website reads: “Ilhan, her husband and three children live in the West Bank neighborhood of District 60B.”

The most recent voter registration records show Omar and Hirsi living at the same West Bank address.

Brother Ilhan Omar Legally Married Sends Alpha News an Email

So just how the hell did she marry Hirsi without ever divorcing Elmi? Bigomy, that's how. Why? Immigration fraud that's why.

Forum List

Back