Why do democrats always have to be the peace makers?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Congress woman Barbara Lee who plan to boycott the Trump circus event Friday is being asked time and time again, its a time to unite the country, why do this? Liberals all across the country are being asked to put politics aside and allow the clown his moment to lead this country...in essence become a peace maker and forget about all the shit this man has done to DIVIDE THIS NATION!!!

Oh and the fact Hillary is showing up, should be the shining example for all to put down our weapons, our hate and just flow with Trump, because Hillary has.
First off, dispite what was said, Trump and the Clintons are friends and have been for quite some time. Secondly, all crooks stick together regardless of party affiliation and thirdly, I have no doubt that Hillary is gonna try and make a run for something and this is just a photo opt for her to use in the future....and you heard it here first.

But here's the deal.....you white whinners gave Obama hell for 8 years starting from the day he won.....can we please have our fuckin moments too??? Yaw was hating on a guy who had done nothing to you, but be black.....we're hating on a guy who's proclaimed war with women, gays, handicap and minorities and you want us to just get over the shit and move on? Get the fuck outta here!!

Congress woman Barbara Lee who plan to boycott the Trump circus event Friday is being asked time and time again, its a time to unite the country, why do this? Liberals all across the country are being asked to put politics aside and allow the clown his moment to lead this country...in essence become a peace maker and forget about all the shit this man has done to DIVIDE THIS NATION!!!

Oh and the fact Hillary is showing up, should be the shining example for all to put down our weapons, our hate and just flow with Trump, because Hillary has.
First off, dispite what was said, Trump and the Clintons are friends and have been for quite some time. Secondly, all crooks stick together regardless of party affiliation and thirdly, I have no doubt that Hillary is gonna try and make a run for something and this is just a photo opt for her to use in the future....and you heard it here first.

But here's the deal.....you white whinners gave Obama hell for 8 years starting from the day he won.....can we please have our fuckin moments too??? Yaw was hating on a guy who had done nothing to you, but be black.....we're hating on a guy who's proclaimed war with women, gays, handicap and minorities and you want us to just get over the shit and move on? Get the fuck outta here!!
. Yes Lord, don't y'all dare make peace with those racist white devil's right ??? How long have you harbored these racist feelings towards whitey ?? Probably just as long as Obama huh ?

• Banned

. Yes Lord, don't y'all dare make peace with those racist white devil's right ??? How long have you harbored these racist feelings towards whitey ?? Probably just as long as Obama huh ?
Blaming Obama for you rednecks and your racism is like blaming Obama for rain on a cross burning outing.....sell that shit to Trump.

What Obama did to me? Raised my health insurance 400 percent.

Then he made it rain on my burning cross.

The big-eared Marxist.

You mean like this:

upload_2017-1-16_18-49-34.png

upload_2017-1-16_18-49-50.png

Compare to:

upload_2017-1-16_18-50-20.png

• Banned

You mean like this:

View attachment 106996

View attachment 106997

Compare to:

View attachment 106998
LOLOLOLOLOL...I could google shit to counter you...but you are not worth the time of day...and just for the record...just because its black doesn't make it a democrat....half these sorry ass nigga's don't vote and on thier best day couldn't spell the word let alone vote the party...so miss me on this shit

Blaming Obama for you rednecks and your racism is like blaming Obama for rain on a cross burning outing.....sell that shit to Trump.
. You called me the R word... Now where is my AL (crazy hair) Sharpton to stand in the gap for me ?? Oh that's right I don't need a tired old man to stand in the gap for me because I'm a white privileged devil huh ?

progay.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL...I could google shit to counter you...but you are not worth the time of day...and just for the record...just because its black doesn't make it a democrat....half these sorry ass nigga's don't vote and on thier best day couldn't spell the word let alone vote the party...so miss me on this shit
I accept your challenge.

Google away. Find us a white gang beating the crap out of a black guy because he voted for Obama.

Typical ignorant black racist, take an English class you're embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back