Nation's first female Somali American Muslim law makers takes Oath on Koran

• Banned
Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao

WTF are you babbling about now? Taking an oath of office on a Koran is selling out America?
upload_2017-1-16_17-59-21.png

YOU

Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao

WTF are you babbling about now? Taking an oath of office on a Koran is selling out America?
View attachment 107001

YOU

You have no answer and this is just a troll thread, gotcha. ;)

I have an answer LOSER , most assholes that don't know the dangers of this are not worth my fkn time to explain it. Go FIND YOUR PATHETIC LIBERAL DUMB ASS EXCUSE AS TO WHY THIS IS OK MORON

If these people have a problem with America, then why the hell are they coming here ?? I don't know maybe they think that they will save us from ourselves one day. Hmmm. The Indians from India don't want their daughters or sons marrying Americans, so what's up with that bull crap ? Do people come here with some sort of bad idea of who Americans are, what they stand for, yet they come here for the freedom, prosperity, money, and security while hating Americans all at the same time while here ??

If these people have a problem with America, then why the hell are they coming here ?? I don't know maybe they think that they will save us from ourselves one day. Hmmm. The Indians from India don't want their daughters or sons marrying Americans, so what's up with that bull crap ? Do people come here with some sort of bad idea of who Americans are, what they stand for, yet they come here for the freedom, prosperity, money, and security while hating Americans all at the same time while here ??

Who says they have a problem with America?

Forum List

Back