Protesters and gay dance party planned to sabotage Trump inauguration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Protests & ‘gay dance party’ planned to sabotage Trump inauguration
Blockades, demonstrations and an event billed as a ‘gay dance parade’ are being planned in an attempt to sabotage Donald Trump’s inauguration, as left-wing protesters look to up the ante in a day of civil disobedience against the US president-elect. A group known as #DisruptJ20, the most active in the day of disruption, have called for those opposed to Trump to.......................
---------------------------------
Losers will think alike and act alike.

Loser that actually get off their asses and not play key board warrior whining are essentially exercising their rights as citizens...

Meanwhile;
This inauguration night gala, organized by Gays for Trump, will take place in Potomac, Maryland, and include dancing and dinner. It’s the second “flagship” DeploraBall event, with the tag line “the gayest gala in DC.” The art deco-style invitation reads “mystery, drama, intrigue … deplorables.”

• Banned
Loser that actually get off their asses and not play key board warrior whining are essentially exercising their rights as citizens...

That's because you can't do what I do, your enslaved CYKA.

• Banned

upload_2017-1-16_17-58-38.png

The gay dance party is going to be on the Vice President's lawn. I hope the bikers show up and "cut in".

End Times Headlines? I hope no one actually thinks this is a real story. :laugh:

The protests have started. A protester set himself on fire in front of Trump Tower and some idiot came and put it out.

Protests & ‘gay dance party’ planned to sabotage Trump inauguration
Blockades, demonstrations and an event billed as a ‘gay dance parade’ are being planned in an attempt to sabotage Donald Trump’s inauguration, as left-wing protesters look to up the ante in a day of civil disobedience against the US president-elect. A group known as #DisruptJ20, the most active in the day of disruption, have called for those opposed to Trump to.......................
---------------------------------
Losers will think alike and act alike.

That's funny ... my friends and I are organising a gay dance party to CELEBRATE the inauguration.

ZZ1B19B17E.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"Gay dance parade". LOL. What are they going to do, wear chaps showing their bare asses in order to disrupt the inauguration?

Forum List

Back