Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Multi-Dimensional Warrior
Narcissistic personality disorder
One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Does that sound like anyone we know?

Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Donald Trump.

As they age, some narcissists become less preoccupied with themselves and begin to see the world as it really is. That does not seem to be the case with Trump. He has actually got worse with age. I think he's going crack and when it comes, it's not going to be pretty.

Donald Trump.

It sounds like the vast majority of politicians.
From Obama to Trump and Pelosi to AOC.

Your need to focus solely on Trump is YOUR mental condition aka TDS

Donald Trump.

It sounds like the vast majority of politicians.
From Obama to Trump and Pelosi to AOC.

Your need to focus solely on Trump is YOUR mental condition aka TDS

Why don't you show the class a list of these politicians who have oozed out on stage like Alfred Hitchcock declaring "I alone can fix it", who continuously lie about what they did and said (just ask Tim Apple), who stay up all hours of the night sending whiny tweets and change on a whim what country their father was born in. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0557.jpg

Donald Trump.

At least he's got a personality you boring son of a bitch.

Donald Trump.

As they age, some narcissists become less preoccupied with themselves and begin to see the world as it really is. That does not seem to be the case with Trump. He has actually got worse with age. I think he's going crack and when it comes, it's not going to be pretty.
My mother got worse. I have a feeling most real narcissists do.

Donald Trump.

Obama referred to himself 75 times during his farewell speech, compared to just 3 self-references by President Donald Trump in his inaugural address.

Forum List

Back