Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Sounds like obama.
The guy never accomplished anything until learning how to con democrats and leftist into voting for him.

Narcissistic personality disorder
One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Does that sound like anyone we know?

Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show me a SINGLE politician that doesn't qualify.

Just one will do.

One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Donald Trump.

Just one will do.
You and most everyone else is confusing ego for narcissism. They aren't the same.

There are other types of problems. Like confusing father with grandfather, and where they were born.

Donald Trump.

Just one will do.

Bernie Sanders.

Donald Trump.

It sounds like the vast majority of politicians.
From Obama to Trump and Pelosi to AOC.

Your need to focus solely on Trump is YOUR mental condition aka TDS

I have no [problem admitting I dont like trump and didnt vote for him because of this topic among other reasons,,,

that said I do love watching the TDSers losing their minds over him

I'm so disappointed. I saw the title of this thread, read the first paragraph thinking "well, duh, he's obviously talking about flacalten."

There are other types of problems. Like confusing father with grandfather, and where they were born.
but we have 57 states,,,
I don't see the connection. I mean knowing your family history that bad, or what something basic like "father" means...

Plus he brought up the Germany father thing several times, not once.
I make no excuses for the orange man other than we all have brain farts from time to time,,,

unless youre saying he lied and really has no father and is a test tube baby

its all about priorities,,, I didnt worry about obama and not going to worry about trump on something this trivial,,,

Donald Trump.

Just one will do.

Bernie Sanders.

Then you haven't listened to him speak. And I actually like bernie, except for when he sold his soul to the shrilary.

but we have 57 states,,,
I don't see the connection. I mean knowing your family history that bad, or what something basic like "father" means...

I make no excuses for the orange man other than we all have brain farts from time to time,,,

its all about priorities,,, I didnt worry about obama and not going to worry about trump on something this trivial,,,
I don't worry about the statement, I don't think he should be jailed or punished in any way for it, I worry about his mental health and the position he holds.

Donald Trump.

Just one will do.
You and most everyone else is confusing ego for narcissism. They aren't the same.

Correct. Now, show me a single politician who isn't a narcissist. GO!

but we have 57 states,,,

I don't worry about the statement, I don't think he should be jailed or punished in any way for it, I worry about his mental health and the position he holds.

like I said ,,we are all guilty of brain farts,,

as for his position , how is he different than any other politician,,,all of them are totalitarian nutjobs,,,

Donald Trump.

It sounds like the AGW cult and liberals in general.

but we have 57 states,,,

as for his position , how is he different than any other politician,,,all of them are totalitarian nutjobs,,,
That's not what I said. So if he lied to gain something (like a politician), what would he gain from it? I think he has a deeper problem.

Actually I do not think he was being a totalitarian nutjob for saying that about his father. A nutjob maybe.

but we have 57 states,,,

That's not what I said. So if he lied to gain something (like a politician), what would he gain from it? I think he has a deeper problem.

Actually I do not think he was being a totalitarian nutjob for saying that about his father. A nutjob maybe.

but you worrying about it could make you a nutjob,,,,

but you worrying about it could make you a nutjob,,,,
So you don't care if a nutjob is your president?

Forum List

Back