Narcissism Confirmed: Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Refers To Himself 96 Times In 18 Minute Speech

• Banned
Last edited:
Excuse me, that's Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. Anyway, the ex unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president (usurper) even quoted himself. It confirms he has a mental disease. It's called liberalism.

Obama Refers to Himself 96 Times in 18 Minute Speech – Even Quotes Himself

:rofl:

A Rumpbot playing with the word "narcissism".

It's like having Michael Moore try to sell you a Diet Coke.

:dig:
Or Pogo tell you the TRUTH.

Barry Soetoro was always a narcissist, with a sense of entitlement and self importance.

What else do you expect from him. :dunno:
Oh really?

Exactly what makes you think that a guy who penned two autobiographies before he was 45 years old could possibly be a narcissist?

Barry Soetoro was always a narcissist, with a sense of entitlement and self importance.

Oh really?

Exactly what makes you think that a guy who penned two autobiographies before he was 45 years old could possibly be a narcissist?
Remember one was ghost written by his friend, domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Oh really?

Because he called one "I Will Be the Greatest Jobs President That God Ever Created" and he called the other one "I Alone Can Fix It" and inside he talked about his dick and how he can grope women as long as he has Tic Tacs and stays up until four in the morning every night sending whiny tweets about women's blood every time his fragile eggshell ego gets snubbed and then lied about his electoral vote, his popular vote and the size of his inauguration audience?

Oh wait, that was somebody else.

The ex non-natural born citizen president (usurper) even quoted himself.

Oh my word! Lock him up! *sigh* You, like Orange are obsessed with the former president's actions, completely missing all irony.. smh

Why do you refer to the president of the United States as a color? If you did to other presidents, would you feel you were doing something wrong?

Sad

Oh my word! Lock him up! *sigh* You, like Orange are obsessed with the former president's actions, completely missing all irony.. smh

Why do you refer to the president of the United States as a color? If you did to other presidents, would you feel you were doing something wrong?

Sad

Actually no other president has ever deliberately painted himself orange.

That again goes back to the first word in the title of this thread.

Sad

No, it's simply because he's orange. Also I don 't feel he's worth being called by name. I simply find it more fitting than 'PINO' (President by name only) or asterisk, I suppose.

Excuse me, that's Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. Anyway, the ex unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president (usurper) even quoted himself. It confirms he has a mental disease. It's called liberalism.

Obsession confirmed: little Stevie McRacist starts 100th thread on Obama since The Orange became president
Obsession confirmed: J.E.D. can't resist posting in Steve McGarrett's threads that 'Trigger' him.

Obsession confirmed: little Stevie McRacist starts 100th thread on Obama since The Orange became president
Obsession confirmed: J.E.D. can't resist posting in Steve McGarrett's threads that 'Trigger' him.
Somebody has to post in your threads. What's your average number of respondents? 5? 6?

Somebody has to post in your threads. What's your average number of respondents? 5? 6?

He does get tons of tacit approval from the rest of the RWnuts around here.

Forum List

Back