In His 38-Minute Speech for NV Democrats, Barack Obama Referred to Himself More Than 90 Times

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Obama.jpg

In all of his years in public life, The Great Orator has never changed. Probably the most egotistical speaker in the history of American politics.

And the media lets him get away with it.

So by the time I left office, wages were rising, uninsurance rate was falling, poverty was falling, and that’s what I handed off to the next guy. So when you hear all this talk about economic miracles right now, remember who started it. Remember who started it. Come on. Now, that’s important to remember.”

More @ In His 38-Minute Speech for NV Democrats, Barack Obama Referred to Himself More Than 90 Times

38 minutes to a meager gathering of less than 2,000 who were corralled close to the stage to make them look bigger.

Worst president we have ever had. No one wanted to call him out because of the race card being played.

Obama.jpg

In all of his years in public life, The Great Orator has never changed. Probably the most egotistical speaker in the history of American politics.

And the media lets him get away with it.

So by the time I left office, wages were rising, uninsurance rate was falling, poverty was falling, and that’s what I handed off to the next guy. So when you hear all this talk about economic miracles right now, remember who started it. Remember who started it. Come on. Now, that’s important to remember.”

More @ In His 38-Minute Speech for NV Democrats, Barack Obama Referred to Himself More Than 90 Times

38 minutes to a meager gathering of less than 2,000 who were corralled close to the stage to make them look bigger.

He’s no Reagan, or even Clinton for that matter when it comes to delivering a speech. They are all egotist, he is just shameless about it. Me me me me me me me me me......I I I I I I I I I I I.......

Worst president we have ever had. No one wanted to call him out because of the race card being played.

Here’s an analogy you may fin interesting: When the first black baseball skipper was hired it was a step in the right direction for equality. But when he’s was fired it was an even bigger step, because it showed that he was on equal footing with everyone else. In 2012 America had the opportunity to fire the first black president and treat him like any other president who did a bad job, but Americans failed to do so because of a guilty complex that plagues many of us.

Compared to Trump’s Speeches and Rally’s….

Obongo now looks like a warm fresh turd……

Trump has exposed all you libtards for the fools you are.

And can you believe the audacity of that big eared basturd obongo

to say what he said about lying after all the WHOPPERS he told?

Compared to Trump’s Speeches and Rally’s….

Obongo now looks like a warm fresh turd……

Trump has exposed all you libtards for the fools you are.

And can you believe the audacity of that big eared basturd obongo

to say what he said about lying after all the WHOPPERS he told?
It Sure has been nice not having to listen to his baritone bullshit. He thinks he's the greatest orator of all time. He sucks. He's pure ego, a pure con man with no substance who never accomplished a god damn thing in his life on his own.

Forum List

Back