Ellen Degenerate says it can't have Trump on it's show.

Meh. She was probably intelligent at one point, then she decided to be a wealthy victim. She suggests that she "doesn't want to validate him".

Maybe she missed the election in which 33 states chose him over Clinton. I would say going on her show wouldn't validate him anymore than many millions of American voters already did.

Her audience is the same empty heads that tune in to The View, along with the assorted daytime crap geared to the mentality of grade schoolers. Their opinions and outrage mean nothing. It is only based in emotion.

Her audience is the same empty heads that tune in to The View, along with the assorted daytime crap geared to the mentality of grade schoolers. Their opinions and outrage mean nothing. It is only based in emotion.

You mean you don't want Joy Behar for president?!

I couldn't even imagine....oh wait, people voted in Pelosi, Maxine Waters, I guess that nightmare scenario is possible.
Sad thing is the hag would get wide support. My guess is she would have to become a Senator first and earn her way up for her "turn" like Hillary did.

I couldn't even imagine....oh wait, people voted in Pelosi, Maxine Waters, I guess that nightmare scenario is possible.
Sad thing is the hag would get wide support. My guess is she would have to become a Senator first and earn her way up for her "turn" like Hillary did.

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders aren't far behind in terms of sanity.

Trump would be a ratings bonanza for her show and an opportunity for her to ask tough questions of the president, something she never did with Obama.

Good for her.

We're free to choose who we wish to have on our show or within our life.

No one is saying she doesn't have that right.

She has the right to isolate herself from new information or new perspectives, and to refuse to grow or change.

It just makes her look like a fool and an asshole.

Trump would be a ratings bonanza for her show and an opportunity for her to ask tough questions of the president, something she never did with Obama.

Kind of like that dork in high school that said he would never consider asking out the prom queen; like she wouldn't laugh in his face if he did. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

So the question that comes to mind is when did the Big D ever say anything against gay people? He has taken a stance on abortion, he has taken a stance on weirdos wearing dresses, but to my knowledge, he's never once taken a stance against gays.

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

So the question that comes to mind is when did the Big D ever say anything against gay people? He has taken a stance on abortion, he has taken a stance on weirdos wearing dresses, but to my knowledge, he's never once taken a stance against gays.

He said something to the effect a while back that, basically, he had no issue with gay marriage. Presumably, he has no issue with gay people. The hospitality business seems to have more than their fair share of gays; no doubt he had quite a few working for him.

Forum List

Back