Nice Going Obama And Kaepernick: Steelers Will Remain In Locker Room For National Anthem In Chicago

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is all due to the non-natural born citizen unconstitutional former president, Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, for nine years dividing the country along with Colin Kaepernick protesting the national anthem due to his mental disease called liberalism. What the Steelers are about to do is completely unpatriotic and unAmerican. It's not surprising that Coach Mike Tomlin would allow this due to him bein a negro. Coach Mike Tomlin should be fired for allowing this travesty. Poor Chuck Noll, he's rolling in his grave today.

Steelers will remain in locker room for national anthem in Chicago, Mike Tomlin says

Last edited:
This is all due to the non-natural born citizen unconstitutional former president, Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, for nine years dividing the country along with Colin Kaepernick protesting the national anthem due to his mental disease called liberalism. What the Steelers are about to do is completely unpatriotic and unAmerican. It's not surprising that Coach Mike Tomlin would allow this due to him bein a negro. Coach Mike Tomlin should be fired for allowing this travesty. Poor Chuck Noll, he's rolling in his grave today.

Steelers will remain in locker room for national anthem in Chicago, Mike Tomlin says

Actually McKlan, football teams always remained in the locker room during the NA, until 2009.

That was O'bama's first year, although I doooon't think he caused it to happen. It happened because the Pentagon has been PIMPING for patriotism in front of captive audiences at pro sports events, with your tax dollars.

OK you prolly don't pay taxes but everybody else's tax dollars.

Pimping fake patriotism is not only unAmerican -- it's illegal.

Now you can blame O'bama for not putting the stop sign on it, but then y'all nuts off the Bigot Tree would have been whining about the black guy in the White House, as you spent eight years doing anyway.

NFL Today said that there was a rule that the teams had to be on the field for the National Anthem, so there might be repercussions for the Steelers. I guess they did not want people to know the players feelings so they hid behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Steelers are cowards . Pick a side and go with it .

And this is all Trumps fault. The great divider .

Thank god this an old thread that got bumped. I thought for a second that douchebag Steve McRacist was back

In that case, tell Tomlin that we will continue to watch anything else but the Steelers...
:piss2::gs:
Signed,
An avid Steeler fan.

Wouldn't matter anyway since the NA has never been part of the telecast. Which means you'd have no idea what happened or didn't happen in a given game until your hair-on-fire blog source told you what line to parrot.

Of course if you'd actually been watching the Steelers or any other NFL team you would have already known that, so now look where you are. Busted, bigly.

The only thing bigly around here is your asshole, Pogo.

Why would I have to watch them to know whether or not they disrespect our country when they announce their plans? I watched faithfully until they stayed in the locker, except for one guy. And the only reason he showed up for the anthem was because he didn't get the memo.
And if they never telecast the anthem, how is it we saw kneeling? The NFL has given them the option of avoiding fan outrage by simply letting the teams miss the anthem all together so as not to make a spectacle of themselves, and hurt the NFL bottom line. So now they are all disrespecting our country. And they donate to Soros orgs. < which is why they kneel, and our hockey teams do not.
So, :piss2:them all, in the locker rooms.....

Sensible solution. This Star Spangled Banner, hand on the heart and giving obesiance to our flag has nothing to do with football or sports. The crowd will still get to do what it likes, but at least the players are thinking for themselves.

Personally, I think it would be much better entertainment all around if both teams came out on the field and did the Chicken Dance.

Actually McKlan, football teams always remained in the locker room during the NA, until 2009.

That was O'bama's first year, although I doooon't think he caused it to happen. It happened because the Pentagon has been PIMPING for patriotism in front of captive audiences at pro sports events, with your tax dollars.

OK you prolly don't pay taxes but everybody else's tax dollars.

Pimping fake patriotism is not only unAmerican -- it's illegal.

Now you can blame O'bama for not putting the stop sign on it, but then y'all nuts off the Bigot Tree would have been whining about the black guy in the White House, as you spent eight years doing anyway.
Yep.

Sensible solution. This Star Spangled Banner, hand on the heart and giving obesiance to our flag has nothing to do with football or sports. The crowd will still get to do what it likes, but at least the players are thinking for themselves.

Weird that Lefties would see something wrong with Americans sharing a few minutes of unity while a song that evokes American pride and patriotism is played. Who would have guessed...huh?

Every time anyone publicly spewed hate against America, Obama was instantly their best friend and Kaepernick is no exception. He even invited that "death to America" Korean rapper Psy to the WH. Before the '08 primaries he refused to salute the flag (in that infamous photo) because he said it would be "offensive" to minorities. He cheered for any dictator spewing their grievances against the US, I've never seen such an exercise in blatant American self-hatred in my entire 46 years of life. There does not exist a living creature on Earth I detest more than that purple-lipped, piety-mouthing, carpet-headed pig.

Every time anyone publicly spewed hate against America, Obama was instantly their best friend and Kaepernick is no exception. He even invited that "death to America" Korean rapper Psy to the WH. Before the '08 primaries he refused to salute the flag (in that infamous photo) because he said it would be "offensive" to minorities. He cheered for any dictator spewing their grievances against the US, I've never seen such an exercise in blatant American self-hatred in my entire 46 years of life. There does not exist a living creature on Earth I detest more than that purple-lipped, piety-mouthing, carpet-headed pig.

You are 46 years old, and you did not realize that the reason Obama did not have his hand over his heart in that photo was because they had just finished the pledge, and he had put his hand down a second sooner than the rest?

Man, you need another hobby...….

I feel your pain, Steve. I never had dandruff in my life until Obama was elected, and it started within 2 months of him taking office. Coincidence? I don't THINK so!

The only thing bigly around here is your asshole, Pogo.

Why would I have to watch them to know whether or not they disrespect our country when they announce their plans? I watched faithfully until they stayed in the locker, except for one guy. And the only reason he showed up for the anthem was because he didn't get the memo.
And if they never telecast the anthem, how is it we saw kneeling? The NFL has given them the option of avoiding fan outrage by simply letting the teams miss the anthem all together so as not to make a spectacle of themselves, and hurt the NFL bottom line. So now they are all disrespecting our country. And they donate to Soros orgs. < which is why they kneel, and our hockey teams do not.
So, :piss2:them all, in the locker rooms.....

Again, if you actually DID watch football you'd have known that the telecast begins with the kickoff. Everything before that is hearsay from your blogospherian masters, who then award you a cracker, because they know their obedient parrots will self-trigger on command.

STILL busted.

Stay in the locker room; forfeit the game. No big deal. It's not as though anybody much is spending money to see the political theater being played instead of actual football.

Forum List

Back