In 33 Minute Speech On Guns, Obama Refers To Himself 76 Times

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
So, during his speech, he mentioned himself once every 26 seconds. Incredible! The non-natural born citizen pResident has some serious vanity issues.

Montage: In 33-Minute Speech on Guns, Obama Refers to Himself 76 Times

Obama-selfie-03.gif

anigif_enhanced-25675-1423724162-2.gif

Narcissism will do that

Crying those big tears and Obama hardly ever mentions the loss of a serviceman in Iraq or Afghanistan, let alone grieve for any of them. Most lawyers are taught to cry on demand.
He got them out of there. No need for tears anymore. Your last sentence is exceptionally retarded btw.

Narcissism will do that

Crying those big tears and Obama hardly ever mentions the loss of a serviceman in Iraq or Afghanistan, let alone grieve for any of them. Most lawyers are taught to cry on demand.
He got them out of there. No need for tears anymore. Your last sentence is exceptionally retarded btw.

That is a lie retard. There are still thousands of troops there and Obama keeps sending more. One KIA and two wounded in southern Afghanistan yesterday.
If you were a lawyer you would know my last sentence is true.

Narcissism will do that

That is a lie retard. There are still troops there and Obama keeps sending more. If you were a lawyer you would know my last sentence is true.

Obama's greatest failure is that there are any troops still there at all. Nonetheless, he ended the Iraq disaster and Afghanistan war. I don't know what it will take for us to learn the lesson that there is nothing to gain over there by supporting one group of religious nutjobs over another.

Narcissism will do that

That is a lie retard. There are still troops there and Obama keeps sending more. If you were a lawyer you would know my last sentence is true.

Obama's greatest failure is that there are any troops still there at all. Nonetheless, he ended the Iraq disaster and Afghanistan war. I don't know what it will take for us to learn the lesson that there is nothing to gain over there by supporting one group of religious nutjobs over another.

By turning his back on Iraq, ISIS became a serious threat. We ignored the Taliban and the result was 911. What makes you think ISIS, with all the resources they have, won't come up with a way to pull off another 911.

Narcissism will do that

By turning his back on Iraq, ISIS became a serious threat. We ignored the Taliban and the result was 911. What makes you think ISIS, with all the resources they have, won't come up with a way to pull off another 911.
ISIS is not a serious threat. They are surrounded by enemies on all fronts (other groups of religious nutjobs) and control nothing more than a small stretch of desert wasteland. Anybody can get on twitter and say they are ISIS. That doesn't make them some kind of worldwide superpower.

Iraq, btw, wanted us to get the hell out. And they even specifically asked us not to send ground troops in the event we decided to fight ISIS.

Forum List

Back