Nancy Pelosi, must step down as minority speaker...for the sake of the party

Dems should not select their leadership to appease Republicans.
No matter who they pick, Republicans will trump up some reason to hate them

That said, Pelosi is played out and Dems need new leadership with fresh ideas
You get a vet, with a steller record of leadership, youthful and on point....then let them attack, at least we'll have something to counter. Pelosi is guilty of nothing, she's been a good leader, but she's old, you can barely understand a fuckin word she says and its time to get out the way and let this party breath new leadership...we had a chance with Obama, now its time to really ring in the new and rid ourselves completely of yesterdays dems....I'm sick of all of them but Adam Schift.
you think Adam Schiff is a good one?.....lol....

You get a vet, with a steller record of leadership, youthful and on point....then let them attack, at least we'll have something to counter. Pelosi is guilty of nothing, she's been a good leader, but she's old, you can barely understand a fuckin word she says and its time to get out the way and let this party breath new leadership...we had a chance with Obama, now its time to really ring in the new and rid ourselves completely of yesterdays dems....I'm sick of all of them but Adam Schift.
Yes I do....he's seems to have balls, something few have in Washington....I was floored when he was the first back in the day, to call Trump dangerous and full of shit.

She's clearly mentally unfit. Therefore she is the front runner for the DNC nomination in 2020...

She accomplished more than the last three Republican Speakers combined. Unlike Hastert, she is no child molester

MmHmmmm.....Sure she did. She's awesome.

pbox.php

And those numbers are swinging back

But I am talking legislative accomplishments which Republicans have few

This is what I absolutely hate about democrats.....you see that Pelosi is a lighten rod for the GOP, just as you saw Hillary was a lighten rod....and yet you turn a blind eye and support these women. As brilliant and as talented as both of these women are, they are fodda for the republican party. Pelosi will be forever tied to liberal progressive policies that the GOP do not like and they'll attack her and use here to win seats. Why then do democrats not DEMAND FOR THE SAKE OF THE PARTY THAT SHE STEPS DOWN?

This loyalty shit, lost us the election in 2016, when we blindly ignored all the attacks on Hillary and side lined Berney. If the GOP continues to use Pelosi as their whooping base, than we're gonna have to consider a change. She is 70 plus years old, tied to the DNC like glue and has been and will continue to be our achilles heel. Its time somebody on the left gather up enough guts and demand a new leader for the house or expect Pelosi to always be the center piece of GOP attacks in the future.
Hey, dipshit. There's no such position as minority speaker of the House.

Yes I do....he's seems to have balls, something few have in Washington....I was floored when he was the first back in the day, to call Trump dangerous and full of shit.
he has balls for doing something that many have been doing since trump started campaigning?...schiff is a dipshit and has been since 1996....he is just another loooong line of congress people who have been in congress way to long....in his case 22 years....

This is what I absolutely hate about democrats.....you see that Pelosi is a lighten rod for the GOP, just as you saw Hillary was a lighten rod....and yet you turn a blind eye and support these women. As brilliant and as talented as both of these women are, they are fodda for the republican party. Pelosi will be forever tied to liberal progressive policies that the GOP do not like and they'll attack her and use here to win seats. Why then do democrats not DEMAND FOR THE SAKE OF THE PARTY THAT SHE STEPS DOWN?

This loyalty shit, lost us the election in 2016, when we blindly ignored all the attacks on Hillary and side lined Berney. If the GOP continues to use Pelosi as their whooping base, than we're gonna have to consider a change. She is 70 plus years old, tied to the DNC like glue and has been and will continue to be our achilles heel. Its time somebody on the left gather up enough guts and demand a new leader for the house or expect Pelosi to always be the center piece of GOP attacks in the future.
Hey, dipshit. There's no such position as minority speaker of the House.
OK dipshit

Show where she used the term “minority speaker of the House”

She's clearly mentally unfit. Therefore she is the front runner for the DNC nomination in 2020...

She accomplished more than the last three Republican Speakers combined. Unlike Hastert, she is no child molester

pbox.php

Tax reform is the biggest legislative accomplishment in 40 years. Unlike Obamacare, it helps all Americans.

Democrat leadership with fresh ideas, like what?

you think hillary is brilliant and talented?.....yet in other posts by you you put the woman down like one would a piece of shit...

Didn't she won the popular vote? :D

She should stay she’s an easy target, it’s very entertaining

pbox.php

Lol
More frivolous laws is not an accomplishment...

pbox.php

Tax reform is the biggest legislative accomplishment in 40 years. Unlike Obamacare, it helps all Americans.

A $1.5 trillion gift to billionaires

pbox.php

A $1.5 trillion gift to billionaires

Envy much.

What did you get?

I would like to see more economic stimulus’s directed at the working class, more accountability of employers for substandard wages, affordable higher education

I would like to see more economic stimulus’s directed at the working class, more accountability of employers for substandard wages, affordable higher education

Why don't you run? Because you won't get that from today's lefties.

Economic stimulus directed at the working class - is that what you call it now, redistribution of wealth?
Substandard wages - I agree, substandard is bad and should be replaced with "no standard".
Affordable higher education - you do know that prices bloated because of gov't involvement?

What they bring is the same tired old fascism repackaged and called by new names that the fools swallow.

Forum List

Back