I Present To You... THe Worlds Sickest Broad...

How does a bitch get knocked up by a corpse...? I’m not sure I even really want to know...

Morgue worker arrested after giving birth to a dead man's baby

WTF... I wonder if she has a claim on his estate? She is bearing his child... The legal implications here could be really interesting.
Kinda reminds me of Hillary who knocked up the dead guy Bill, and had his child. Desperate women will do desperate things...

Ceg6UdpXEAYd4bg.jpg

The write up says that there is 158 charges against her. I wonder how many were from before she conceived the child.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How does a bitch get knocked up by a corpse...? I’m not sure I even really want to know...

Morgue worker arrested after giving birth to a dead man's baby

WTF... I wonder if she has a claim on his estate? She is bearing his child... The legal implications here could be really interesting.

"I’m not sure I even really want to know..."

9JDst2etTJCrOP7xOlm8bA.png

Yes, You Can Still Have An Erection And Father A Child After You Die
I just threw up...

Well you know...it's her orientation. And in the state it happened in, a dead body isn't a live human. She's supposed to have been having sex with many dead bodies at the morgue. Necrophilia. I guess now it's "LGBTQ...N..." Don't be bigoted people. She was "born that way".

I didn't realize sperm remained viable that long. I guess if enough nutrients are present?

Fake news guys.

Really?

(OP link)
According to the Kansas City Missouri Police Department, her baby is the son of man who died in a car accident in March 2015, and whose body she was supposed to autopsy. They allege that she Ms. Burrows sexually abused more than 60 other dead bodies, belonging to males from 17 to 71 years old.

pervertundertaker.jpg

And I always thought the Stones were just saying that! :eek:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Scroll down to the bottom, folks. :wink:

NEWS

Last edited:
Well you know...it's her orientation. And in the state it happened in, a dead body isn't a live human. She's supposed to have been having sex with many dead bodies at the morgue. Necrophilia. I guess now it's "LGBTQ...N..." Don't be bigoted people. She was "born that way".

I didn't realize sperm remained viable that long. I guess if enough nutrients are present?

Fake news guys.

Really?

(OP link)
According to the Kansas City Missouri Police Department, her baby is the son of man who died in a car accident in March 2015, and whose body she was supposed to autopsy. They allege that she Ms. Burrows sexually abused more than 60 other dead bodies, belonging to males from 17 to 71 years old.

"I didn't realize sperm remained viable that long."

Sperm can remain viable for up to thirty six hours after death.

KFgNwTBWQOKLDYHpowcY7Q.png

Last edited:
Fake news guys.
World News Daily is a fake news. They do a good job of making it look real though, and it's good entertainment. Come on people, how illiterate can we be? How does a corpse get an erection and then ejaculate.

Fake news guys.
World News Daily is a fake news. They do a good job of making it look real though, and it's good entertainment. Come on people, how illiterate can we be? How does a corpse get an erection and then ejaculate.

"How does a corpse get an erection and then ejaculate."

Well if you read the thread you will see:

AlJ6295xTHSWsbm6mSiVIw.png

There is also this it can be manually achieved:

hu_jwleURNK54QLO1Myd6Q.png

dyXsy2DXTRCpMJwVaTZIiA.png

https://www.quora.com/Can-we-make-a-dead-body-ejaculate

Fake news guys.

"How does a corpse get an erection and then ejaculate."

Well if you read the thread you will see:

AlJ6295xTHSWsbm6mSiVIw.png

There is also this it can be manually achieved:

hu_jwleURNK54QLO1Myd6Q.png

dyXsy2DXTRCpMJwVaTZIiA.png

https://www.quora.com/Can-we-make-a-dead-body-ejaculate
Wow, that's unfucking believable.

Forum List

Back