NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

Then why were you so kind to conhog when he was saying ****** in every other post and didnt call him a racist yet you called me a racist for telling people what he said?

QUOTE]

Immie you jsut proved me right with your post ,thanks.

Can you read?

How many times have you thrown the N-word around today? At least twice that I can recall.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...reedom-kill-some-crackers-36.html#post2500772

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-panthers-grateful-to-holder.html#post2500236

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...reedom-kill-some-crackers-35.html#post2500024

And this one is particularly aggrevating:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...in-primary-against-hillary-2.html#post2499308

More:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ight-to-catch-up-with-them-5.html#post2127976

You throw that word around like it is second nature to you.

You are a racist and prove it by the way you throw that word around. One can only guess how many times you used it and mis-spelled it.

Note: not all of those are today.

Immie

Immie I pposted it becausse its what conhog said repeatedly.

You call mne a racist for telling people what he said, you were not so condeming of the guy who was calling black people ******* though....why?

Liar! Three times I have spoken out against him and asked him nicely not to do so. I would like to shove a sock down his throat so to speak, but obviously that will not work. Of course, you have proven that it won't work with you either. I am not a mod and have no right to request it, but I have done so three times.

Not only that, but a couple of those posts of yours that I linked were even before CONhog became a member here. So, it had nothing at all to do with him.

I will not use it again in this thread, since you asked.

You were asked that in another thread and I believe you said the same thing and followed through with it... thank you.

Am I pushing my luck to ask that you refrain from using it in any thread? :lol:

Immie

Now... go ahead and keep spouting your lies.

I do wish you would quit using that word like it is second nature to you. I realize you have every right to prove that you are a racist, but that word is despicable even when used as you seem to like to use it.

Immie

Immie this is just how I said it went down.

You never called the guy actually using it to insult black people a racist but called me a racist for telling people what he said.

Do you even fathom how false that is?

Immie I sure hope you get a job soon, you used to be a fair person.

I still am.

You never have been.

Immie

Remember when you gave me shit for telling you the machines were unsecure?

Then I was proven right.

remember when you gave me shit for talking about WP in fallughia.

Then I was proven right.

remember when you gave me shit for saying there was no WMDs in iraq.

Then I was proven right.

Immie you are pissing in your own eyes.

You are a liar again. I agreed with you from the get go, that the machines were unsecure. Please stop lying with every post.

I do remember telling you that there was no proof... I have been trying to explain the concept of proof to you for a hell of a long time, but it still has not sunk in. Never will.

And you can claim to have been proven right, but you were not proven right. There has been no proof that they are unsecure. As a one time programmer... back when they used BASIC, I was smart enough to know that those machines could not be completely safe. Someone out there was smart enough to figure out how to rig them. I hope you realize that just because you were not proven wrong, does not mean you have been proven right... no, you are not smart enough to understand that concept.

No, I do not remember giving you shit for Fallugia and I don't believe you were proven right. I hope you realize that just because you were not proven wrong, does not mean you have been proven right... no, you are not smart enough to understand that concept.

No, I do not remember giving you shit for saying there was no WMD. Perhaps you can find a post? I hope you realize that just because you were not proven wrong, does not mean you have been proven right... no, you are not smart enough to understand that concept.

Immie

Last edited:
Then why were you so kind to conhog when he was saying ****** in every other post and didnt call him a racist yet you called me a racist for telling people what he said?

Huh? Who are you talking to?

Immie, he is calling me a racist for telling people conhog repeatedly called a black man ******.

Yet when conhog was saying it in a thread Immie kindly asked him to not say it and I never saw him call conhog a racist.

I typically do try the polite route first. I have been trying it with you for going on ten years and look where it got me. You have been calling me liar and other names, attacking me for months. The fact that I started fighting back about three weeks or so ago has just gotten you pissed off.

Immie

Where did you call him a racist?

Where did I say I called him a racist?

He has been on this site for what a month or two?

You and I have posted together for going on ten years now.

I never said he was a racist and I would not be calling you a racist if you weren't throwing that word around like it had any effect any longer.

People such as yourself make it easy for the real racists to hide because everyone gets desensitized to the word when you throw it out at everyone that doesn't throw their support 100% behind President Obama.

Immie

I still am.

You never have been.

Immie

Remember when you gave me shit for telling you the machines were unsecure?

Then I was proven right.

remember when you gave me shit for talking about WP in fallughia.

Then I was proven right.

remember when you gave me shit for saying there was no WMDs in iraq.

Then I was proven right.

Immie you are pissing in your own eyes.

You are a liar again. I agreed with you from the get go, that the machines were unsecure. Please stop lying with ever post.this is a lie Immie, you did not, go ask main man how much shit I took even from the dems.

I do remember telling you that there was no proof... I have been trying to explain the concept of proof to you for a hell of a long time, but it still has not sunk in. Never will.The testimony of the man who was hired to write the code for the machines is pretty compeeling evidence along with the test performed by computor experts. To say there was no evidence is a lie.

And you can claim to have been proven right, but you were not proven right. There has been no proof that they are unsecure. As a one time programmer... back when they used BASIC, I was smart enough to know that those machines could not be completely safe. Someone out there was smart enough to figure out how to rig them. I hope you realize that just because you were not proven wrong, does not mean you have been proven right... no, you are not smart enough to understand that concept.Immie they have had to change things about the way they are used adn people have succeded in having the machines tossed out of their districts

No, I do not remember giving you shit for Fallugia and I don't believe you were proven right. I hope you realize that just because you were not proven wrong, does not mean you have been proven right... no, you are not smart enough to understand that concept.
The US government publically admitted to using WP in Fallughia

No, I do not remember giving you shit for saying there was no WMD. Perhaps you can find a post? I hope you realize that just because you were not proven wrong, does not mean you have been proven right... no, you are not smart enough to understand that concept.
Are you really going to claim they found WMDs in Iraq? You are not the person I used to know. You and me would go at it about Bush and you supported him for years.
Immie

You are not much of a christian to do so much lying

I didn't prove you right you stupid broad!

I never said I was rude to him. I try tact first.

You make racism sound like it is a coat you can throw on anyone you don't like.

Immie

I didn't prove you right you stupid broad!

I never said I was rude to him. I try tact first.

You make racism sound like it is a coat you can throw on anyone you don't like.

Immie

Immie I said you asked him nicely and never called him a racist.

Yet for me who was merely telling people what he said I got the word Racist from you.

Why in your oppinion am I the racist and hes someone who deserves a polite response?

Last edited:
NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement - KansasCity.com

The NAACP is pulling the race card on The Tea Party movement.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People will propose a resolution this week condemning racism within the tea party movement.

The resolution, scheduled for a vote as early as Tuesday by delegates attending the annual NAACP convention in Kansas City, calls upon “all people of good will to repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties, and to stand in opposition to its drive to push our country back to the pre-civil rights era.”

NAACP leaders said the resolution was necessary to make people aware of what they believe is a racist element within the tea party movement.

“I think a lot of people are not taking the tea party movement seriously, and we need to take it seriously,” said Anita Russell, head of the Kansas City chapter of the NAACP. “We need to realize it’s really not about limited government.”

Russell said she was “pretty certain” the resolution would pass.

Read more: NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement - KansasCity.com

I wonder if the NAACP has an inkling of how sick America is of their "racism"

I wonder when they are going to go after Obama and the congressional Democrats for Making every issue about race, and being the most divisive Government we have ever had.

Immie I pposted it becausse its what conhog said repeatedly.

You call mne a racist for telling people what he said, you were not so condeming of the guy who was calling black people ******* though....why?

Liar! Three times I have spoken out against him and asked him nicely not to do so. I would like to shove a sock down his throat so to speak, but obviously that will not work. Of course, you have proven that it won't work with you either. I am not a mod and have no right to request it, but I have done so three times.

Not only that, but a couple of those posts of yours that I linked were even before CONhog became a member here. So, it had nothing at all to do with him.

You were asked that in another thread and I believe you said the same thing and followed through with it... thank you.

Am I pushing my luck to ask that you refrain from using it in any thread? :lol:

Immie

Now... go ahead and keep spouting your lies.

I do wish you would quit using that word like it is second nature to you. I realize you have every right to prove that you are a racist, but that word is despicable even when used as you seem to like to use it.

Immie

Immie this is just how I said it went down.

You never called the guy actually using it to insult black people a racist but called me a racist for telling people what he said.

Do you even fathom how false that is?

You are a racist for that very reason. You throw the word around like it is a coat. That makes you despicable. As I said, I would not be using it against you, if you were not throwing it around at everyone you don't like. That is a despicable trait of yours.

You wrote that post about me asking him politely while I was typing other posts. They overlapped, idiot!

I did not call him a racist. I don't throw that word around at everyone I don't like. But, you do and it is pitiful that you do. Racism is not a charge you should be leveling at every Tom, Dick and Harry (and CONhog) that you don't like. It makes the word meaningless.

Sure, I could have been a bitch and called him all kinds of names, like you do to any conservative. I tried to do so a little more tactfully. With him, I mentioned it because I felt I could do so and maybe have an impact. But, with you, I would like to teach you a damned lesson... not that I expect it will sink in.

Don't use that word hap-hazardously. It cheapens it.

Now, I wonder what other posts you have thrown at me, while I was typing this, that I need to answer.

Immie

Forum List

Back