Domestic US politics: Dem. on resolution condemning Hamas’ sexual crimes

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Better late - than never.

Let's see how racist Rashida will behave.
Or hypocrisy by TheSquad.

Excerpt from CNN:

Democrats working on resolution condemning Hamas’ use of sexual violence

By Annie Grayer, CNN, Tue December 5, 2023

Two House Democrats are planning on introducing a resolution this week condemning Hamas’ use of sexual violence and rape against Israeli women in the wake of Progressive Caucus Chairwoman Rep. Pramila Jayapal’s comments to CNN’s Dana Bash that upset a number of her Democratic colleagues.

While Jayapal condemned the rape of Israeli women by Hamas and called it “horrific” on CNN’s “State of the Union,” she pointed out that over 15,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli attacks in Gaza since the start of the war and said, “I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians.”

Jayapal’s comments have set off a firestorm within the Congressional Progressive Caucus and speak to the broader divisions within the Democratic Party over how to address the war between Israel and Hamas. Her remarks come as Democrats have struggled to reconcile support for Israel’s right to defend itself in the wake of the October 7 attacks and rising protests, especially on the left, over the devastation in Gaza.

Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel of Florida, who left the Progressive Caucus last month due to divisions within the group over the war, has begun drafting the resolution, a Democratic lawmaker familiar with the plans told CNN.

A source familiar with Frankel’s thinking told CNN combating rape as a weapon of war is a long-standing priority for the congresswoman and the resolution was not drafted as a response to any comments made by other members.

Democratic Rep. Debbie Dingell of Michigan, a member of the progressive group, told CNN’s Kasie Hunt on Monday she plans to introduce the resolution with Frankel this week and is going to talk to Jayapal about her comments.

“I’m going to talk to Pramila,” Dingell said on “State of the Race” on Monday. “I’m just going to speak for myself on this subject. And I’m raw on this subject because of the hate that I have had directed at me for speaking the truth. I will speak the truth...

From testimonies

Last edited:
Better late- than never.

Let's see how racist Rashida will behave.

Excerpt from CNN:

Democrats working on resolution condemning Hamas’ use of sexual violence

By Annie Grayer, CNN, Tue December 5, 2023

Two House Democrats are planning on introducing a resolution this week condemning Hamas’ use of sexual violence and rape against Israeli women in the wake of Progressive Caucus Chairwoman Rep. Pramila Jayapal’s comments to CNN’s Dana Bash that upset a number of her Democratic colleagues.

While Jayapal condemned the rape of Israeli women by Hamas and called it “horrific” on CNN’s “State of the Union,” she pointed out that over 15,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli attacks in Gaza since the start of the war and said, “I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians.”

Jayapal’s comments have set off a firestorm within the Congressional Progressive Caucus and speak to the broader divisions within the Democratic Party over how to address the war between Israel and Hamas. Her remarks come as Democrats have struggled to reconcile support for Israel’s right to defend itself in the wake of the October 7 attacks and rising protests, especially on the left, over the devastation in Gaza.

Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel of Florida, who left the Progressive Caucus last month due to divisions within the group over the war, has begun drafting the resolution, a Democratic lawmaker familiar with the plans told CNN.

A source familiar with Frankel’s thinking told CNN combating rape as a weapon of war is a long-standing priority for the congresswoman and the resolution was not drafted as a response to any comments made by other members.

Democratic Rep. Debbie Dingell of Michigan, a member of the progressive group, told CNN’s Kasie Hunt on Monday she plans to introduce the resolution with Frankel this week and is going to talk to Jayapal about her comments.

“I’m going to talk to Pramila,” Dingell said on “State of the Race” on Monday. “I’m just going to speak for myself on this subject. And I’m raw on this subject because of the hate that I have had directed at me for speaking the truth. I will speak the truth...

From testimonies

Next they should pass a resolution condemning the string of war crimes that Israel commits every single day

Next they should a resolution condemning the string ..
You mean what genocidal Arab Palestinian leadership use their people to make them killed?

Biased
UN isn't tired of coming up with drama verbatim..

Every fuckinng day. America should be working for peace not passing pointless resolutions.
Relative peace was before Oct 7. Though efforts to massacre Jews never stopped by Palestinian Arabs since 1920. And recent decades by terror groups as well as Gaza regime.

QUIZ:
Does this "aryan" looking Arab-supremacist genocidal messed up have more supporters on the radical right or left?

Visegrád 24 @visegrad24:
Angry men chanting “from the river to the sea” at 2 Jewish women on the subway in Toronto, Canada.
ZAeUbz79et7ikP_g

Via @ShirionOrg
From
Shirion Collective
Dec 3, 2023

No I'm talking about the indiscriminate murder and ethnic cleansing being committed by Israeli invaders every day
All the texts, leaflets and maps to safe zones are provided by the devilish gaza-death-ministry?

SAVAGE 'PALESTINIAN' ISLAMISTS​

Hamas raped men as well as women during October 7 attack: Investigators reveal how sex assault victims were tied up, stripped and mutilated as Israel launches its ‘biggest ever criminal investigation,'” by Summer Goodkind and David Averre, Daily Mail, December 4, 2023:

download (2).jpeg

Israeli investigators probing the fallout of the brutal October 7 attacks have found evidence that men as well as women suffered sexual violence and rape at the hands of Hamas and Islamic Jihad attackers, activists have claimed.
Yael Sherer, a spokeswoman for Israel’s Survivors of Sexual Violence advocacy group, said there was physical evidence as well as eyewitness accounts of sexual violence perpetrated against both sexes amid the attacks.
There was sexual violence and rape in these communities in the south of Israel… we have a few living survivors – not a lot – of both genders. It didn’t only happen to women, it happened to men as well,’ she told BBC Radio 4.
‘Aside from finding bodies of people who were murdered, a lot of the bodies were mutilated… terrorists made sure to disgrace these people and dishonor them,’ she added….
Yoni Saadon, 39, who survived the attack on the Nova music festival by hiding under dead bodies, this weekend gave a harrowing account of the sexual violence he saw perpetrated against women at the campground.
One horrifying image he described was the moment a woman’s decapitated head rolled across the road, after she was beheaded for refusing to be stripped naked….
After an hour, the shift manager peeked out. ‘I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her.’
The woman was screaming ‘stop it’ he said, and begged the terrorists to kill her to put her out of her misery.
‘When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head’, he said.

The father of four admitted how his mind kept reminding him it could have been one of his daughters, or his sister, who at the last minute bowed out of the festival.
The horror was far from over for Yoni as, hiding in the bushes, he saw two more Hamas fighters catch a woman.
‘She was fighting back, not allowing them to strip her,’ he recalled. ‘They threw her to the ground and one of the terrorists took a shovel and beheaded her and her head rolled along the ground. I see that head too
.’…
Haim Outmezgine, commander of a special unit of Zaka, that collects the remains of bodies said: ‘We collected 1,000 bodies in ten days from the festival site and kibbutzim. No one saw more than us.
‘It was clear they were trying to spread as much horror as they could — to kill, to burn alive, to rape … it seemed their mission was to rape as many as possible.’

David Katz, head of the Lahav 443 criminal investigation unit, did not give a precise figure for the number of cases under investigation, but said the inquiry could take ‘six to eight months’.

The horror grows and grows. Those who still are unable to appreciate Israel’s determination to eliminate Hamas, and — like the The-Squad — preposterously hector Israel to “use great care to limit civilian casualties,” when that is something the IDF already does, more than any other army in the world, should study carefully these eyewitness accounts of unparalleled barbarity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back