My thank you and my confession

Seriously? Your point is we need context before we can start slicing up Israel? We need to count wars to see whose up next? Fine. We don't need a paragraph to name names.

Jihad. There's your war. What do you suggest we do now, read more Wiki? Capitulate because context was overlooked? The Crusades were Christians stopping the Ottoman. WW2 was a Christian nation stopping Hitler. If you are going to pick a side, consider that sometimes war is necessary to stop evil. What doesn't stop evil is borders. Syria is your context. Egypt is your context. Iran is your context. Row after row of blood dripping off of little school desks is your context. Are you so naïve that you believe rewarding terror with the West Bank is the solution to stopping terror? If so, give Washington DC. to ISIS so we can live in peace....

Seriously? Your point is we need context before we can start slicing up Israel? We need to count wars to see whose up next? Fine. We don't need a paragraph to name names.

Jihad. There's your war. What do you suggest we do now, read more Wiki? Capitulate because context was overlooked? The Crusades were Christians stopping the Ottoman. WW2 was a Christian nation stopping Hitler. If you are going to pick a side, consider that sometimes war is necessary to stop evil. What doesn't stop evil is borders. Syria is your context. Egypt is your context. Iran is your context. Row after row of blood dripping off of little school desks is your context. Are you so naïve that you believe rewarding terror with the West Bank is the solution to stopping terror? If so, give Washington DC. to ISIS so we can live in peace....

I'm not sure what your point is because your remark as zip to do with what I said. Phoenall and I were talking about context in relation to verses in the Quran.

Context vs. "cherry picking" of the Quran is one of the points you made that I responded to. The other is, who had more wars. Neither are germane to the topic. If all the wars in the world had been started by Christians, Americans would still be in a Jihad in 2015. If context of the Quran is the issue here, post the context and we'll see if it changes the message.
Or we could continue to address this:
Why should Israel give up what precious little land they have to accommodate terrorists who have vowed to wipe them off the map entirely? Would you?

The Muslims that left Israel, left Israel, not Palestine, on their own volition. When those "refugees" left their homes in Israel, in 1948, they left the country of ISRAEL, not Palestine. None of their actions magically turned Israel into Palestine. Had they not left their homes, they would be living in Israel, to this day.
They moved from their various homes in Egypt, Syria, Jordan etc, to Israel, and were only in the vicinity less than 2 years when they left. What part of that screams we deserve your land, O Israel?
Move their Hamas asses across the border to Egypt and be done with it. It worked for Obama and the Mexicans.

Last edited:
Maybe you should as the first link states "The following is a list of non-state terrorist incidents that have not been carried out by a government or its forces"

Your second link misses out the many conflicts in the horn of Africa that involved islam, or the many Islamic civil wars. But still list 17 wars involving islam as combatants.

OH! and research leads to this

This user account facilitates a bot operated by Wikipedia administrator Cyde Weys.

And shows it was edited by User:إماراتي 1971

Anything can be edited by anyone but there are guidelines. However, if you don't like it - here's another list of conflicts:

Major Wars and Conflicts of The 20th Century

5 listed and three of them were involving muslims

5?

There were 53 listed in the last hundred years.

Now how do you choose to categorize them? If you do so by religion alone, you have to ask yourself how many involved Christians or other religions as well.
Or, you can be a bit more honest break them down into civil wars, rebellians, religious conflicts, madmen, etc.

Try by nation involvement, or group, or religion. Then impose the simple rule is it done in the name of the nations/fighters religion.

On the front page of your link it gave 5 wars, and of them 3 involved muslims showing a majority of those wars involved muslims or islam.

Ok, I think I see what happened here. You didn't like wiki, so I posted another link (which is actually better) in response to your post and it is that link I am referring to: Major Wars and Conflicts of The 20th Century

So do the majority of wars in the last 100 years involve Muslims? How many involve Christians?

Wiki is good for short outlines and as a starter for more research, but they are not the definitive answer to all question nor the site for all knowledge. When you know nothing, it helps. If you know, you can see how incomplete or erroneous it can be at times. Most answers are OK for a beginning. For real understanding there are other sites and much more to be learned.
Wiki is for the lazy easy summation

As I said research islam before trying to tell those who have what is contextual or not. The Koran is designed to be read/heard verse by verse, it even tells you so in the Koran. At the time of its conception most people who would be interested in it were illiterate and would need the simplest of instructions. So this is how the Koran was recited and learnt by the original muslims. As I told you before prove the verses are out of context by posting them in their full context, the reason you haven't is simply because the full stanza does not alter the context of each individual verse. You are trying to impose Christian style to Islamic works and they don't work.

You mean there is such a thing as 'context' in the Koran? I thought it to be the insane ramblings of a lunatic who couldn't put one thought in line with the next.

If I knew nothing of Islam, but the video aspect of their terrorist twisted minds, I'd still be pro Israel. Were I not Christian, I would still be pro Israel. I am for the ones not burning people alive and not slaughtering row after row of children sitting at their school desks.
Well for you information it was 3 Jews that burned to death a young Palestinian male who they abducted off the street,poured petrol all over him and set him alight and murdered him.....I don't even think they have been charged......Palestinians have not used this barbaric modus-operandi at all.
As for your prose over 80,000 Palestinians have been slaughtered by the IDF and Jewish Death Squads since 1948 compared to circa 15,000 Jews but for an idiot like you,that has little bearing on your prose...does it....I got you right from the start.....You really are a frigging idiot......no doubt Catholic,yes the same Religion that helped Hitler and his Henchmen to try to eliminate the Jewish Race.........and prior to that eliminate ALL Jews in Spain when they over ran the Moors.

Your post like usual is deemed garbage and should be binned into the Dustbin of History.....much like yourself.Get a life Ram you Moron.

Land for Peace does not work for Israel.

The only way the Palestinians (and the rest of the neighboring Muslims) are going to be satisfied is after each and every single Jew has left the Holy Land, or is dead, and when the Holy Land - and especially Jerusalem - is back in Muslim hands.

No amount of land turn-over is going to change that.

Ever,

So, given that state of affairs... why bother even trying?

The Israelis learned that hard and bitter lesson, a long time ago, from the Muslims themselves.

But, it is the Fate of Man, that every 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 years, some yahoo or another, will try to re-package and sell the same old shit, in a different wrapper; hoping that enough folks have forgotten or grown-up in the meantime, without that on their scopes.

But, wrapper aside, it's still the same, old non-viable shit, and is simply a non-starter.

There is nothing new under the sun, so-to-speak, insofar as land-for-peace proposals are concerned.

Give 'em what they want now, and they'll be back at your throats in a year or two or three, for the next chunk... and so on and so forth... until they have it all.

Not gonna happen.
Kondie,very simple and inaccurate prose............people like you just can't change,no matter what......you and your possee are of no use to the future of these two communities....steve

What a load of bullshit. The facts are documented. Making things up doesn't make it true. Jews owned less than 5% of the land prior to partition.

Actually it is not bullshit. Those are the numbers gathered by the British Mandate government survey of the land in question. The percentages that were used to determine what land the British would transfer to the Jews.

In 1866 Samuel Clemens went to the Middle East, and was sorely disappointed. It was deserted and desolate. He saw one nomad. That is the arid piece of nothing that was given to the Jews. God increased the rain, just like He said He would and promised that they would become fruitful. And they have.

The Muslims that migrated there, and set up house in Israel hadn't been in that area long enough to even be considered uprooted citizens entitled to the status and aid as refugees.

King Hussein's knowledge concerning the Muslims that were hung out to dry by the Egyptians:
"Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the Palestine problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the Palestine people for selfish political purposes. This is ridiculous, and I could say, even criminal."

This isn't a consequence of Israel becoming a nation. We are asking the wrong country to make amends to the refugees. Look at the size of Israel. Look at the size of Egypt. Which country is in the better position to carve a slice out for the Palestinians? Egypt, the ones that caused them to leave their homes, or Israel, the ones that begged them to stay?
Israel knows full well that the Palestinian will never accept Israels coursory offers.....and why should they.

Hamas quote: "We cherish death like Jews cherish life".

And everything and anything is due to that twisted view.
I think things will change regarding Hamas's STUPID one liner in time.......Well I do hope so Lips,saying that this schism creates a lot of nonsense and certain Jewish group say the same stupid rubbish..steven I feel at times that I am the only person who wants a just resolution for Israel and Palestine.......I don't hate and am not myopic in any way......I feel peace for both sides will be benifical to both sides.

Last edited:
There are special rewards for the Muslim that kills infidels. Or himself, and infidels. Those who follow the teaching of the Quran and are not killing infidels are suppose to pray for the success of the ones who are. That is why there are no moderate Muslims. We envision a moderate Muslim as one who does not endorse "radical Islam". That's not the case.
Of course there are moderate Muslims and some have paid with their lives re ISIS.

But history tells us that it is the Christians that been the biggest killers in history.

If I knew nothing of Islam, but the video aspect of their terrorist twisted minds, I'd still be pro Israel. Were I not Christian, I would still be pro Israel. I am for the ones not burning people alive and not slaughtering row after row of children sitting at their school desks.
Well for you information it was 3 Jews that burned to death a young Palestinian male who they abducted off the street,poured petrol all over him and set him alight and murdered him.....I don't even think they have been charged......Palestinians have not used this barbaric modus-operandi at all.
As for your prose over 80,000 Palestinians have been slaughtered by the IDF and Jewish Death Squads since 1948 compared to circa 15,000 Jews but for an idiot like you,that has little bearing on your prose...does it....I got you right from the start.....You really are a frigging idiot......no doubt Catholic,yes the same Religion that helped Hitler and his Henchmen to try to eliminate the Jewish Race.........and prior to that eliminate ALL Jews in Spain when they over ran the Moors.

Your post like usual is deemed garbage and should be binned into the Dustbin of History.....much like yourself.Get a life Ram you Moron.

The two minors plead guilty to the kidnapping

What a load of bullshit. The facts are documented. Making things up doesn't make it true. Jews owned less than 5% of the land prior to partition.

Actually it is not bullshit. Those are the numbers gathered by the British Mandate government survey of the land in question. The percentages that were used to determine what land the British would transfer to the Jews.

In 1866 Samuel Clemens went to the Middle East, and was sorely disappointed. It was deserted and desolate. He saw one nomad. That is the arid piece of nothing that was given to the Jews. God increased the rain, just like He said He would and promised that they would become fruitful. And they have.

The Muslims that migrated there, and set up house in Israel hadn't been in that area long enough to even be considered uprooted citizens entitled to the status and aid as refugees.

King Hussein's knowledge concerning the Muslims that were hung out to dry by the Egyptians:
"Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the Palestine problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the Palestine people for selfish political purposes. This is ridiculous, and I could say, even criminal."

This isn't a consequence of Israel becoming a nation. We are asking the wrong country to make amends to the refugees. Look at the size of Israel. Look at the size of Egypt. Which country is in the better position to carve a slice out for the Palestinians? Egypt, the ones that caused them to leave their homes, or Israel, the ones that begged them to stay?
Israel knows full well that the Palestinian will never accept Israels coursory offers.....and why should they.

Hamas quote: "We cherish death like Jews cherish life".

And everything and anything is due to that twisted view.
I think things will change regarding Hamas's STUPID one liner in time.......Well I do hope so Lips,saying that this schism creates a lot of nonsense and certain Jewish group say the same stupid rubbish..steven I feel at times that I am the only person who wants a just resolution for Israel and Palestine.......I don't hate and am not myopic in any way......I feel peace for both sides will be benifical to both sides.

Yeah, sure. Whatever.

Land for Peace does not work for Israel.

The only way the Palestinians (and the rest of the neighboring Muslims) are going to be satisfied is after each and every single Jew has left the Holy Land, or is dead, and when the Holy Land - and especially Jerusalem - is back in Muslim hands.

No amount of land turn-over is going to change that.

Ever,

So, given that state of affairs... why bother even trying?

The Israelis learned that hard and bitter lesson, a long time ago, from the Muslims themselves.

But, it is the Fate of Man, that every 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 years, some yahoo or another, will try to re-package and sell the same old shit, in a different wrapper; hoping that enough folks have forgotten or grown-up in the meantime, without that on their scopes.

But, wrapper aside, it's still the same, old non-viable shit, and is simply a non-starter.

There is nothing new under the sun, so-to-speak, insofar as land-for-peace proposals are concerned.

Give 'em what they want now, and they'll be back at your throats in a year or two or three, for the next chunk... and so on and so forth... until they have it all.

Not gonna happen.
Kondie,very simple and inaccurate prose............people like you just can't change,no matter what......you and your possee are of no use to the future of these two communities....steve
You confuse intransigence with realism in this context. I believe you to be profoundly wrong. The original observation stands.

...I think things will change regarding Hamas's STUPID one liner in time..
When they change, then they can come back to the negotiating table.

...Well I do hope so...
The fate of nations and peoples is not usually allowed to hang upon 'hope so' - at least not for nations with the muscle to enforce their own will.

...I feel at times that I am the only person who wants a just resolution for Israel and Palestine...
Hardly... it's just that most people gave-up on any such possibility, decades ago.

...peace for both sides will be benifical to both sides.
Of course it would.

But it's only a tiny sliver of land, both sides have claims of one kind or another, and a century of bloodletting has rendered them incapable of living side by side.

Incapable... not gonna happen... and no point deluding ourselves any longer that this is not the case.

Once living peacefully side-by-side becomes impossible... and, sadly, we're pretty much already AT that point... then it becomes an all-out existential struggle.

In existential struggles, Fortune and Nature favor the strong and courageous, and ignore the weak and cowardly... the Jews learned that bitter lesson decades ago.

The so-called Palestinians have already lost... it's over... and the few postage-stamp -sized parcels of land still under their control aren't enough to make a go of it.

In the end, one side or the other is going to take it all, and maps of land-ownership/control trends and patterns over the past several decades already project the Winner.

Any Palestinian with a lick of common sense and two coins to rub together should be looking to take his people out of there, to begin new lives elsewhere.

So-called Rump (Residual) Palestine is a metaphorical Walking Corpse... it's already dead... one day soon it will lie down decently and stop twitching.

No point in prolonging the inevitable... time for the Muslims there to pull the plug on the metaphorical life-support machine... and leave.

I have had this post on my mind for a long time, but I have found that it will take too much to just post, so I'll compose it locally before posting it publicly.

Which I have now done.

I don't know how to start. The confession or the thank you first.

I guess I'll say thank you first for now. I have been a member of tripadvisor.com and have posted and read almost exclusively in the Israel forums. Reading there, I planned my own trip to Israel and that experience showed me that Israel is an awesome place to be able to visit and not at all the 'war zone' that most of the world believes it to be. However, discussing the politics of the area there is a big no-no. So I wanted to find a place that people discussed the politics of the area, and that is how I landed here. I started as pro-Israel, but wanted to truly attempt to open my mind to try to learn the 'other side' of the story. Well, I have. I have learned quite a bit from those who are Pro-Palestine; not only from the information that 'they' have posted, but also the sources and the means in which most of it has been posted. And I must confess, it hasn't done much to change my stance. I will admit there were times, it could have, or maybe should have, but upon further investigation, I must say that most of the information was based upon an emotional response or a twisty turny path through reality. I have learned a lot about the history of the region and a lot about the incidents that occurred in the past and the present that keeps this conflict (unfortunately) alive. I have learned that to be Pro-Palestine is just another way of being anti-Israel.

Suffice it to say: as others have said, it is like trying to figure out which came first. The chicken or the egg. That seems to be at the heart of the conflict currently. However I am still somewhat on the side of the Israelis; as I think that everything was hunkey dorey while the Ottomans and the British encouraged the Jews; no, invited the Jews to come back to Israel and form a homeland for the Jews. But between the Jews and the Arabs; the Mufti of Jerusalem decided to incite the Arabs against the Jews. Hebron 1929. But the hatred of the Jews started well before that. Search out the real truth and you will see it too. Around 150 BCE the King of Syria wanted to outlaw the Sabbath and circumcision. Funny that the City of San Fransisco wanted to outlaw circumcision in the early 21st century as well. Coincidence? Moving forward, the Jews have been persecuted all through the common era all over Europe. But nobody talks about that, especially the 'pro-palestinian' crowd. All through the middle ages, European country after country expelled the Jews, or at the very least wanted to take away their property and turn them into slaves. For what? Even Martin Luther wanted the world to hate the Jews. The Moslems have never been persecuted like that. Ever.

On the other side of my coin, my confession.

Well, as I said, the Ottoman's, the British, and even some of the Arabs decided that after centuries of Jewish persecution that the Jews should be allowed; no, invited to immigrate back to and re-establish their homeland in Israel; well why not? The rest of the world has hated them and persecuted them for hundreds of years. Yes, there were people that would be displaced in the process. I feel sorry for them. However, those 'peoples' were also on one hand invited to stay and become part of the new nation; yet on the other hand encouraged to flee in hopes that (from the neighboring countries) the Jewish state would not last. Or to say bluntly, "The jews will be driven into the sea". But they were not. So, I feel it is all on the Arabs that they 'lost' "Palestine". Deal with it! They could have stayed as many other Arabs did. Just look at Tel Aviv-Yafo. Yes, it is a shame that some Arabs were displaced, or at the very least, felt like they had to leave; or at the very worst some were expelled. In 1948, sure many Arabs/Moslems were expelled from Israel (abt 750,000), but at the same time more like a million Jews were expelled from the neighboring Arab countries. AT THE SAME TIME! In 1948. And I still really have a very hard time with the fact that there were about 750,000 "refugees" from "Palestine" yet now there are more like 6.5 million! Sounds more like a welfare state than anything else.

So to wind down, in 1948, the British decided they were done with trying to mediate the 'civil war' between the Arabs and the Jews and gave it over to the UN. The UN partitioned the area and the Jews said, (paraphrased) "Ok we will take what we have now and declare a democratic country right here with what we have". Over the years as we all know, the Arab countries disagreed, but have lost conflict after conflict; war after war. And many agreements and occords later: So as I have posted before, now that the Palestinians are where they are with the areas that they control, why shouldn't they do the same as the Israelis did in 1948? Declare an independent democratic state right where they are and can? Why not? Sorry 'Bibi'! I see that as the only solution, otherwise, the "Palestinians" are going away. Or as Lope stated, maybe just give up and let Israel declare the whole of the country as Israel and let the 'Palestinians' become Israeli's.

At the end of the day, I am done with the 'Palestinians'. Either form your peaceful state now or forever forget about it.

you are correct, the Nazi mufti of Palestine is the source for most of the problems in the Middle East today.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

lol. Not Catholic, but if that works for your rant, have at it. Your hatred is what is deemed garbage. It's so thick it palpable.
Want peace? Stop lobbing rockets at Israeli children. That might be a good starting point. Stop raising terrorists, and teach your children to respect their neighbors, instead of breeding the next generation of hate.
Israel will never cease to be a Nation, and will belong to the God of Abraham for eternity.
One viable solution for the squatters would be to stop trying to take Israeli land, and go back where they came from and leave Israel alone. It is a simple solution to a problem created for Israel by Muslims in an effort to steal land from the Jews. I hear Syria is nice this time of year......

And, sorry to disappoint but my life is fine liq, but thanks for the concern. :)

Last edited:
Incapable... not gonna happen... and no point deluding ourselves any longer that this is not the case.

Once living peacefully side-by-side becomes impossible... and, sadly, we're pretty much already AT that point... then it becomes an all-out existential struggle.

In existential struggles, Fortune and Nature favor the strong and courageous, and ignore the weak and cowardly... the Jews learned that bitter lesson decades ago.

The so-called Palestinians have already lost... it's over... and the few postage-stamp -sized parcels of land still under their control aren't enough to make a go of it.

In the end, one side or the other is going to take it all, and maps of land-ownership/control trends and patterns over the past several decades already project the Winner.

Any Palestinian with a lick of common sense and two coins to rub together should be looking to take his people out of there, to begin new lives elsewhere.

So-called Rump (Residual) Palestine is a metaphorical Walking Corpse... it's already dead... one day soon it will lie down decently and stop twitching.

No point in prolonging the inevitable... time for the Muslims there to pull the plug on the metaphorical life-support machine... and leave.

This sums up where I have come to very well.

Then they are in breach of their religion and face the usual punishment.

No, they are not, but feel free to believe what you like and provide the usual assortment of cherry-picked Quranic quotes :)

Not cherry picked at all but the actual quotes from the Koran as muslims understand them. Because you don't have the intelligence to research the subject does not mean that others don't. The fact is you just have to defend Islamic violence and terrorism because that is how you have been taught. The last time I posted actual verses you claimed they were out of context and should have had the verses from either attached. When I pointed out that they made no difference to the context you went of on one, so I told you to post the verses. I am still waiting for them, what happened didn't they change the context for you ?

Of course they are cherry-picked. Just like folks do with the Bible when they are trying to villify Christians. Picked out the violent intolerant passages, remove their context and present them as evidence.

Where have I defended Islamic violence or terrorism? Or...is this another case of non-existant links, hmm?

As I said research islam before trying to tell those who have what is contextual or not. The Koran is designed to be read/heard verse by verse, it even tells you so in the Koran. At the time of its conception most people who would be interested in it were illiterate and would need the simplest of instructions. So this is how the Koran was recited and learnt by the original muslims. As I told you before prove the verses are out of context by posting them in their full context, the reason you haven't is simply because the full stanza does not alter the context of each individual verse. You are trying to impose Christian style to Islamic works and they don't work.

You still have context - for example you can't take on sentence out of a paragraph and stand it alone. Where did you post the quotes?

Read my posts on this subject again as the Koran is supposed to be recited one verse at a time. You are trying to put a Western style to an arab action and it will not work. Take any verse from the Koran an see if the context is altered by putting any number of adjacent verses with it. No doubt you have already done this and found that it is so, but will never admit that you are wrong.

Her is an example of a chapter from the Koran that shows just what I mean

Surat Al-Fātiĥah

In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -
The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
Guide us to the straight path -
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

Any one of those can e read/recited on its on an the context is still there

Last edited:
If you're both pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel... then you're better off finding a new hobby. Because they both hate you,
Actually Old School they don't at all...........Reading some of the Trolls on here you would think they would but in reality(in the real world) most people are very understanding of each other.......The Trolls on here do not represent Jewish folk in Israel or else where for that matter.

They are though,what I call fringe dwellers.......living in some weird space in their own mind........totally unrelated to the real world........steve,Love Teddy's work today,I thought he was very honest from his passionate point of view.....just a shame he didn't see the whole picture otherwise it would have been quite exceptional.Big Up To Teddy I say.

Wow, you're one snobbish person. How long have you lived among Israelis that you know who speaks for us, exactly?
DOUBLE VERSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Well you don't for a start...but then you are a two-bit Zionist Terrorist,Moron

Last edited:

Forum List

Back