My thank you and my confession

What a load of bullshit. The facts are documented. Making things up doesn't make it true. Jews owned less than 5% of the land prior to partition.

Actually it is not bullshit. Those are the numbers gathered by the British Mandate government survey of the land in question. The percentages that were used to determine what land the British would transfer to the Jews.

In 1866 Samuel Clemens went to the Middle East, and was sorely disappointed. It was deserted and desolate. He saw one nomad. That is the arid piece of nothing that was given to the Jews. God increased the rain, just like He said He would and promised that they would become fruitful. And they have.

The Muslims that migrated there, and set up house in Israel hadn't been in that area long enough to even be considered uprooted citizens entitled to the status and aid as refugees.

King Hussein's knowledge concerning the Muslims that were hung out to dry by the Egyptians:
"Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the Palestine problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the Palestine people for selfish political purposes. This is ridiculous, and I could say, even criminal."

This isn't a consequence of Israel becoming a nation. We are asking the wrong country to make amends to the refugees. Look at the size of Israel. Look at the size of Egypt. Which country is in the better position to carve a slice out for the Palestinians? Egypt, the ones that caused them to leave their homes, or Israel, the ones that begged them to stay?
Israel knows full well that the Palestinian will never accept Israels coursory offers.....and why should they.

Hamas quote: "We cherish death like Jews cherish life".

And everything and anything is due to that twisted view.

If I knew nothing of Islam, but the video aspect of their terrorist twisted minds, I'd still be pro Israel. Were I not Christian, I would still be pro Israel. I am for the ones not burning people alive and not slaughtering row after row of children sitting at their school desks.

Most Muslims are not either.

Don't be so sure about that as the wars raging for control of Islamic nation prove both sides are killing, raping and cleansing in the name of islam.

I am pretty sure about when you take into account the world wide Muslim population.

Then they are in breach of their religion and face the usual punishment.

No, they are not, but feel free to believe what you like and provide the usual assortment of cherry-picked Quranic quotes :)

No, the correct analogy would be Israel supporters not necessarily being anti-Muslim or anti-Christian.

You will find very few Pro Israel people that are anti Christian. But most are anti islam because they live in countries just starting to face islamonazi violence, belligerence and arrogance just as the Israeli's are. To be pro islam is just another way to be pro terrorism, pro violence and pro land theft

90% (at a guess) of the rabidly "Pro-Israel" folks here are die-hard Christian Evangelicals who support Israel for their own religious regions. Of course they won't be anti-Christian and most are anti-Islam because they know little about Islam aside from what they read on the internet.

And you would be 100% wrong as I am not an Evangelical

No, you would simply be the10% of folks who are not.

and I don't know of any other posters on here who are.

Then you really aren't following things very closely at all.

Many know as much or not more about islam than 99% of team Palestine because they have done the research on the subject.

Uh huh.

They know for starters that very few terrorists are not muslims,
List of terrorist incidents - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

that most wars in the last 100 years have involved muslims or islam in one way or another.

Category 20th-century conflicts - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You might want to do some more "research".

Maybe you should as the first link states "The following is a list of non-state terrorist incidents that have not been carried out by a government or its forces"

Your second link misses out the many conflicts in the horn of Africa that involved islam, or the many Islamic civil wars. But still list 17 wars involving islam as combatants.

OH! and research leads to this

This user account facilitates a bot operated by Wikipedia administrator Cyde Weys.

And shows it was edited by User:إماراتي 1971

Anything can be edited by anyone but there are guidelines. However, if you don't like it - here's another list of conflicts:

Major Wars and Conflicts of The 20th Century

There are special rewards for the Muslim that kills infidels. Or himself, and infidels. Those who follow the teaching of the Quran and are not killing infidels are suppose to pray for the success of the ones who are. That is why there are no moderate Muslims. We envision a moderate Muslim as one who does not endorse "radical Islam". That's not the case.

If I knew nothing of Islam, but the video aspect of their terrorist twisted minds, I'd still be pro Israel. Were I not Christian, I would still be pro Israel. I am for the ones not burning people alive and not slaughtering row after row of children sitting at their school desks.

Don't be so sure about that as the wars raging for control of Islamic nation prove both sides are killing, raping and cleansing in the name of islam.

I am pretty sure about when you take into account the world wide Muslim population.

No, they are not, but feel free to believe what you like and provide the usual assortment of cherry-picked Quranic quotes :)

Not cherry picked at all but the actual quotes from the Koran as muslims understand them. Because you don't have the intelligence to research the subject does not mean that others don't. The fact is you just have to defend Islamic violence and terrorism because that is how you have been taught. The last time I posted actual verses you claimed they were out of context and should have had the verses from either attached. When I pointed out that they made no difference to the context you went of on one, so I told you to post the verses. I am still waiting for them, what happened didn't they change the context for you ?

You will find very few Pro Israel people that are anti Christian. But most are anti islam because they live in countries just starting to face islamonazi violence, belligerence and arrogance just as the Israeli's are. To be pro islam is just another way to be pro terrorism, pro violence and pro land theft

90% (at a guess) of the rabidly "Pro-Israel" folks here are die-hard Christian Evangelicals who support Israel for their own religious regions. Of course they won't be anti-Christian and most are anti-Islam because they know little about Islam aside from what they read on the internet.

Many know as much or not more about islam than 99% of team Palestine because they have done the research on the subject.

Uh huh.

that most wars in the last 100 years have involved muslims or islam in one way or another.

Maybe you should as the first link states "The following is a list of non-state terrorist incidents that have not been carried out by a government or its forces"

Your second link misses out the many conflicts in the horn of Africa that involved islam, or the many Islamic civil wars. But still list 17 wars involving islam as combatants.

This user account facilitates a bot operated by Wikipedia administrator Cyde Weys.

Anything can be edited by anyone but there are guidelines. However, if you don't like it - here's another list of conflicts:

5 listed and three of them were involving muslims

Not cherry picked at all but the actual quotes from the Koran as muslims understand them. Because you don't have the intelligence to research the subject does not mean that others don't. The fact is you just have to defend Islamic violence and terrorism because that is how you have been taught. The last time I posted actual verses you claimed they were out of context and should have had the verses from either attached. When I pointed out that they made no difference to the context you went of on one, so I told you to post the verses. I am still waiting for them, what happened didn't they change the context for you ?

Of course they are cherry-picked. Just like folks do with the Bible when they are trying to villify Christians. Picked out the violent intolerant passages, remove their context and present them as evidence.

Where have I defended Islamic violence or terrorism? Or...is this another case of non-existant links, hmm?

Uh huh.

5?

There were 53 listed in the last hundred years.

Now how do you choose to categorize them? If you do so by religion alone, you have to ask yourself how many involved Christians or other religions as well.
Or, you can be a bit more honest break them down into civil wars, rebellians, religious conflicts, madmen, etc.

Of course they are cherry-picked. Just like folks do with the Bible when they are trying to villify Christians. Picked out the violent intolerant passages, remove their context and present them as evidence.

Where have I defended Islamic violence or terrorism? Or...is this another case of non-existant links, hmm?

There is nothing violent about this:

Call to mind when Moses said to his people, Oh my people, remember the favor of God towards you, since he hath appointed prophets among you, ....and bestowed on you what he hath given no other nation in the world.
Oh my people, enter the holy land, which God hath decreed you

And we caused the people who had been rendered weak to inherit the eastern parts of the earth, and the western parts there of and the gracious word of thy Lord was fulfilled on the children of Israel, for that they have endured with patience; and we destroyed the structures .....and that which they erected.
And we said unto the children of Israel, after his destruction, Dwell ye in the land: and when the promise of the next life shall come to be fulfilled.

^ Qur'an. Even Muslims know who Israel belongs to and from whom they acquired it. They are the only nation on earth to receive the deed to their land from God Almighty.
Leave Israel alone.

Call to mind when Moses said to his people, Oh my people, remember the favor of God towards you, since he hath appointed prophets among you, ....and bestowed on you what he hath given no other nation in the world.

And we caused the people who had been rendered weak to inherit the eastern parts of the earth, and the western parts there of and the gracious word of thy Lord was fulfilled on the children of Israel, for that they have endured with patience; and we destroyed the structures .....and that which they erected.
And we said unto the children of Israel, after his destruction, Dwell ye in the land: and when the promise of the next life shall come to be fulfilled.

^ Qur'an. Even Muslims know who Israel belongs to and from whom they acquired it. They are the only nation on earth to receive the deed to their land from God Almighty.
Leave Israel alone.

Written in the text of the three major religions. If you believe in one of the faiths then the land was given by god to the children of Israel. If you don't believe in any faith there is still the long history from all the empires and kingdoms of the know world at that time documenting the jewish history of the land.

Leave Israel alone.

Or what?

What does that have to do with anything I said?

Israel is there, but it needs to share.

The Jews have and do share. There are three major religions in that tiny little area. Why should they part with any of their land? Look at a map. Look at the size of the Muslim countries. Now look at Israel. Why is it that Muslims won't accept the Muslim "refugees", and that is ok with you, but you insist the Jews must carve up Israel and dole it out to terrorists? No one wants to answer my question. Would you think it was a prudent idea to give Washington DC to ISIS? The UN just told the Jews to get out of Jerusalem.
As soon as we give Texas to Mexico..........
Doesn't set too well when it's our pie being sliced up does it. Israel is about the size of Rhode Island. And the world is insisting they reduce their territory to 8 miles wide. That's 8 miles wide with terror on every side. Tell me why you think that is a good idea for Israel.

The Jews have and do share. There are three major religions in that tiny little area. Why should they part with any of their land? Look at a map. Look at the size of the Muslim countries. Now look at Israel. Why is it that Muslims won't accept the Muslim "refugees", and that is ok with you, but you insist the Jews must carve up Israel and dole it out to terrorists? No one wants to answer my question. Would you think it was a prudent idea to give Washington DC to ISIS? The UN just told the Jews to get out of Jerusalem.
As soon as we give Texas to Mexico..........
Doesn't set too well when it's our pie being sliced up does it. Israel is about the size of Rhode Island. And the world is insisting they reduce their territory to 8 miles wide. That's 8 miles wide with terror on every side. Tell me why you think that is a good idea for Israel.

closer to jersey but we get the idea.

Hmm several distractions and detraction's even from a moderate.

Let me continue. And I will put a nice twist to this as well.

Are "Israel" and the Jews the chosen ones? Vehemently, YES!

But anyone who has an understanding of the scriptures could tell you that that doesn't mean that the Jews and Israelis are 'better' than anyone else.

No. The almighty in setting down the 'word' has used the Israelites as proof the He exists. Every thing that has happened to the Jews was foretold. The Jews are the example to the world so that it could be said that "Hey G-d said this would happen to the Jews and that would happen to the Jews; and it all did! maybe God really exists!"

Hmm, this post should probably be more for the Religion section . . . . but WTH.

As I said research islam before trying to tell those who have what is contextual or not. The Koran is designed to be read/heard verse by verse, it even tells you so in the Koran. At the time of its conception most people who would be interested in it were illiterate and would need the simplest of instructions. So this is how the Koran was recited and learnt by the original muslims. As I told you before prove the verses are out of context by posting them in their full context, the reason you haven't is simply because the full stanza does not alter the context of each individual verse. You are trying to impose Christian style to Islamic works and they don't work.

Uh huh.

5?

Now how do you choose to categorize them? If you do so by religion alone, you have to ask yourself how many involved Christians or other religions as well.
Or, you can be a bit more honest break them down into civil wars, rebellians, religious conflicts, madmen, etc.

Try by nation involvement, or group, or religion. Then impose the simple rule is it done in the name of the nations/fighters religion.

On the front page of your link it gave 5 wars, and of them 3 involved muslims showing a majority of those wars involved muslims or islam.

Leave Israel alone.

Written in the text of the three major religions. If you believe in one of the faiths then the land was given by god to the children of Israel. If you don't believe in any faith there is still the long history from all the empires and kingdoms of the know world at that time documenting the jewish history of the land.

And the nail in the coffin of islam is the passing of an International law that gave the land of Palestine to the Jews of the world. This is what the islamonazis and their brainwashed stooges want to see expunged from the records so they can attack the Jews

Uh huh.

5?

Try by nation involvement, or group, or religion. Then impose the simple rule is it done in the name of the nations/fighters religion.

On the front page of your link it gave 5 wars, and of them 3 involved muslims showing a majority of those wars involved muslims or islam.

Ok, I think I see what happened here. You didn't like wiki, so I posted another link (which is actually better) in response to your post and it is that link I am referring to: Major Wars and Conflicts of The 20th Century

So do the majority of wars in the last 100 years involve Muslims? How many involve Christians?

Leave Israel alone.

Or what?

What does that have to do with anything I said?

Israel is there, but it needs to share.

Share what exactly, as it already shares a vast amount of its water, gas and electricity with the arab muslims. It shares a vast amount of its medical supplies and facilities with the arab muslims, it shares a vast amount of its wealth with the arab muslims. Now what do the arab muslims share with Israel apart from illegal weapons, murder and violence. All Isreal has left to share is the life blood of its citizens and that would mean the death of every single man woman and child in Israel. Is this what you mean by sharing, laying down and giving up so the arab muslims can murder every last one of them and take the last piece of land in the M.E. and start Islamic wars of it.

As I said research islam before trying to tell those who have what is contextual or not. The Koran is designed to be read/heard verse by verse, it even tells you so in the Koran. At the time of its conception most people who would be interested in it were illiterate and would need the simplest of instructions. So this is how the Koran was recited and learnt by the original muslims. As I told you before prove the verses are out of context by posting them in their full context, the reason you haven't is simply because the full stanza does not alter the context of each individual verse. You are trying to impose Christian style to Islamic works and they don't work.

You still have context - for example you can't take on sentence out of a paragraph and stand it alone. Where did you post the quotes?

Forum List

Back