My "respect" for Trump grows by the day...

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

Thank you, and ''GO Donald".

All this from a far left drone that supports the illegal wars of Obama, uses the justice department to do his partisan bidding, supports the killing of cops, etc.

Typical far left drone..

And she's not likely gonna be convicted either. That doesn't mean she didn't commit the crimes, doofis.

Well, THAT well-phrased retort should certainly have convinced everyone of Hillary's criminality.....

(Do these right wing idiots breed?)

Dafuq is wrong with you; seriously?

Nothing wrong with what I said; or do you have a problem with the word gonna cos it ain't in Merriam Webster even though everyone knows what dafuq it means?

First, some lessons in getting your quote boxes right might help you. Second, that is how you spell though, moron. Third, it doesn't take a moron like yourself to know that Hillary is a criminal.

Well, first I have no idea about what you mean by "boxes"...
second, the word you're desperately searching for is THOUGHT (notice the "T" at the end?)...and
third, to call someone a criminal based on what Sean Hannity told you, is not really a good portrayal of the intelligence quotient of your half-brain.

But, take heart....you have Trump. LOL

Not boxes; quote boxes. And look at your original quote to me, and you'll see that you f'd up the quote boxes while lecturing on format. F'ing doofis.

Second, no. I used the word though, not thought; moron! Did you somehow forget that word existed?

Third, I haven't mentioned Sean Hannity. As it is, it doesn't take a moron to know that Hillary is a criminal at heart and in deed. There's a haze of smoke thicker for her than perhaps any politician.

Fourth, for someone that likes to go around bitching spelling, your grammar is shiesta. Go ahead and lookup subject verb agreement and then don't tell me what you did wrong because I don't want to be dragged into your utter tedium more than I have been.

Forum List

Back