My "respect" for Trump grows by the day...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

Thank you, and ''GO Donald".

He's going to fix our crumbling infrastructure with a big beautiful wall.

......and it WILL be named the Trump Wall.....(perhaps with flashing lights for nighttime viewing)

I can't wait to see the big beautiful door...financed by Mexico, no doubt.

BWN1000A.jpg

I hope he comes out and says that I will abolish everything and throw you onto the cold hard street. This way the democrats can win 500 electoral votes and 60 senate seats!

Say how he only thinks the rich deserve any power and that they're your royalty!

Right, that's why 7 of the top 10 richest people in congress are dems.

The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call

If you're referring "sold to the highest bidder" quip, please know that I did not mean money-wise.....most of these politicians are already rich....Its the POWER that is the real aphrodisiac.

Voters have the power to change that and impose their own term limits, too many are hung up on the seniority of their reps to do it.

Hmm--Yes Donald Trump is saying a lot--but he's doing an awful lot of damage in the process. If he stays in this race--the majority will show their condemnation of his tactics in November--and Democrats will win.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

I hope he comes out and says that I will abolish everything and throw you onto the cold hard street. This way the democrats can win 500 electoral votes and 60 senate seats!

Say how he only thinks the rich deserve any power and that they're your royalty!

His numbers would go up. lol

And when He's anointed President of Mexico, Comrade Obama will stand on the far side demanding: "Mr Trump, tear down this wall!".

But he still won't be adequate to shine President Reagan's loafers.

Trump rules.

Bretibart poll results....

Donald Trump: 38.7% Ted Cruz: 26.6% Ben Carson: 10.0% Carly Fiorina: 5.6% Rand Paul: 5.0% Scott Walker: 3.8% Marco Rubio: 2.9% John Kasich: 1.9% Mitt Romney: 1.1% Mike Huckabee: 0.90% Jeb Bush: 0.90% Rick Perry: 0.4% Bobby Jindal: 0.5% Chris Christie: 0.2% Rick Santorum: 0.2% George Pataki: 0.10% Lindsey Graham: 0.08%

Forum List

Back