My "respect" for Trump grows by the day...

When Trump is gone his supporters will claim they weren't – just as we saw with Cain.

If I had the time and inclination, I'd love to keep some of the right wingers' posts on here supporting the Trumpet.........force a whole bunch to change their screen names. LOL

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

Thank you, and ''GO Donald".

w2gimu.gif

article-2677994-1F55CE0400000578-760_634x821.jpg

trump_or.jpg

Yeah, it's OK if guy is white, right?

He looks kinda orange to me.

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

w2gimu.gif

trump_or.jpg
Belgian+Newspaper+Calls+The+Obama's+Monkeys.jpg

Belgian newspaper portrays Obamas as apes | theGrio
thegrio.com/2015/03/29/belgian-newspaper-portrays-obamas-as-apes
Mar 29, 2015 · theGrio REPORT - This week, Belgian newspaper De Morgen raised some brows after printing a picture of Barak and Michelle Obama as Apes.

Even Europe makes fun of our little ape!

w2gimu.gif

trump_or.jpg

Mar 29, 2015 · theGrio REPORT - This week, Belgian newspaper De Morgen raised some brows after printing a picture of Barak and Michelle Obama as Apes.

not really Vigil....it was a long satire involving Putin....

the news paper apologized...

When you consider the fragment apart from its context, which is a properly worked out satirical section, then you don’t see the joke but just a picture evoking sheer racism. We wrongly assumed that racism is no longer accepted, and that in this way it could be the subject of a joke.

In this case, we plead guilty of bad taste. We continue to be on the side of those that are battling any form of racism.

Have you on the left though? It's been nothing but cherry picking. The Dems main candidate is a felon if not a murderer. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

w2gimu.gif

trump_or.jpg

not really Vigil....it was a long satire involving Putin....

the news paper apologized...

When you consider the fragment apart from its context, which is a properly worked out satirical section, then you don’t see the joke but just a picture evoking sheer racism. We wrongly assumed that racism is no longer accepted, and that in this way it could be the subject of a joke.

In this case, we plead guilty of bad taste. We continue to be on the side of those that are battling any form of racism.

As stated C4A it was about intellect....From the article..."The image was photoshopped to illustrate the President and First Lady in the process of evolving from apes to humans. A CLEAR REFERENCE that their INTELLECT was evolving!

They only compared his intellect, like yours, to an ape... they UPGRADED him, as far as I'm concerned!

Well, take heart, you have another 16 or so months of your eternal constipation caused by Obama....after January 2017, you can let "it" all out. LOL

Have you on the left though? It's been nothing but cherry picking. The Dems main candidate is a felon if not a murderer. Makes ya think, doesn't it?[/QUOTE

First some lessons in spelling would help you.....But, besides pulling allegations of "felonies" from your ass, exactly where are you coming up with such defamations......(sorry, I haven't been watching FOX as much as you.)

Have you on the left though? It's been nothing but cherry picking. The Dems main candidate is a felon if not a murderer. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

She hasn't been convicted and in America you're innocent until proven. Fact. Where is your evidence?

They only compared his intellect, like yours, to an ape... they UPGRADED him, as far as I'm concerned!

Come on, admit it....you have a poster of that photo shopped Obama-Michelle poster on the ceiling over your bed.....

She hasn't been convicted and in America you're innocent until proven. Fact. Where is your evidence?

The nitwit does NOT need any evidence, the nitwit is a right winger, after all.

Forum List

Back