My "respect" for Trump grows by the day...

They only compared his intellect, like yours, to an ape... they UPGRADED him, as far as I'm concerned!

Well, take heart, you have another 16 or so months of your eternal constipation caused by Obama....after January 2017, you can let "it" all out. LOL

Why, I do an Obuma in the bowl, at least once a day, sometimes, after a really good meal, I do him in the bowl twice for the day!

Why, I do an Obuma in the bowl, at least once a day, sometimes, after a really good meal, I do him in the bowl twice for the day!

Your mommy must be proud of your potty training progress.

Well, I'm really losing my respect for him cause Trump just talks too much. I doubt he will be able to implement any of his policies if he wins the run cause he just said too much. Even that wall project sounds completely insane.

Well, I'm really losing my respect for him cause Trump just talks too much. I doubt he will be able to implement any of his policies if he wins the run cause he just said too much. Even that wall project sounds completely insane.

True, BUT, look at the entertainment value that Trump-et brings to the race.

Insane sounds better than we have now. :D

This is what you are down to? I ALMOST feel sorry for you...almost!

Now, now...don't lose your sense of humor and.....most of all....don't forget to flush and wash your hands thoroughly after you post.

Insane sounds better than we have now. :D

Please allow me to finish your sentence for you, "....Insane sounds better than we have now, and, after all, Trump is white."

upload_2015-9-3_20-51-0.png

Have you on the left though? It's been nothing but cherry picking. The Dems main candidate is a felon if not a murderer. Makes ya think, doesn't it?[/QUOTE

First some lessons in spelling would help you.....But, besides pulling allegations of "felonies" from your ass, exactly where are you coming up with such defamations......(sorry, I haven't been watching FOX as much as you.)

First, some lessons in getting your quote boxes right might help you. Second, that is how you spell though, moron. Third, it doesn't take a moron like yourself to know that Hillary is a criminal.

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

Thank you, and ''GO Donald".

Have you on the left though? It's been nothing but cherry picking. The Dems main candidate is a felon if not a murderer. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

She hasn't been convicted and in America you're innocent until proven. Fact. Where is your evidence?

And she's not likely gonna be convicted either. That doesn't mean she didn't commit the crimes, doofis.

First, some lessons in getting your quote boxes right might help you. Second, that is how you spell though, moron. Third, it doesn't take a moron like yourself to know that Hillary is a criminal.

Well, first I have no idea about what you mean by "boxes"...
second, the word you're desperately searching for is THOUGHT (notice the "T" at the end?)...and
third, to call someone a criminal based on what Sean Hannity told you, is not really a good portrayal of the intelligence quotient of your half-brain.

But, take heart....you have Trump. LOL

And she's not likely gonna be convicted either. That doesn't mean she didn't commit the crimes, doofis.

Well, THAT well-phrased retort should certainly have convinced everyone of Hillary's criminality.....

(Do these right wing idiots breed?)

Forum List

Back