My pick for SB Champion

wow agent candyass,your as ignorant about sports as you are on government corruption.you can pass that on to your handlers for me.:D

the falcons, who have a pathetic defense with the dumbest defensive coordinater in the league because he always uses the PREVENT YOU FROM WINNING DEFENSE, and a quarterback who has meltdowns in big games and lost a future hall of fame tight end in the off season, is going to rebound this year and go to the superbowl?

comedy gold from you as always candyass.:D:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I'm going for the Saints, as I'm a fan............Please give me 50 to 1 odds on the bet please.

wow agent candyass,your as ignorant about sports as you are on government corruption.you can pass that on to your handlers for me.:D

the falcons, who have a pathetic defense with the dumbest defensive coordinater in the league because he always uses the PREVENT YOU FROM WINNING DEFENSE, and a quarterback who has meltdowns in big games and lost a future hall of fame tight end in the off season, is going to rebound this year and go to the superbowl?

comedy gold from you as always candyass.:D:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why can't you, for once, act like an ADULT and express your disagreement with somebody else's opinion in a MATURE manner.

Your name-calling, ridiculing, and other personal attacks are way past annoying, and heading straight towards "I'd kick your ass if I knew the location of your parent's basement ".

:mad:

The Seattle Seahawks will make this year's run at the playoffs even more uneventful than last years. 14-2 ...home field advantage.. breeze through the playoffs...

It will be difficult to repeat the ease of which the Hawks dismantled the great Peyton Mannings record setting offense..

BUT that said... in this next Super Bowl #49 the Seahawks will score at will on offense, on defense and on special teams and the opposing team will be hard pressed to score at all.

I believe that the AFC will be represented by the NE Patriots and they will be crushed by the Seahawks in AZ.

Take the Hawks and definitely THE OVER.

The Seattle Seahawks will make this year's run at the playoffs even more uneventful than last years. 14-2 ...home field advantage.. breeze through the playoffs...

It will be difficult to repeat the ease of which the Hawks dismantled the great Peyton Mannings record setting offense..

BUT that said... in this next Super Bowl #49 the Seahawks will score at will on offense, on defense and on special teams and the opposing team will be hard pressed to score at all.

I believe that the AFC will be represented by the NE Patriots and they will be crushed by the Seahawks in AZ.

Huggy, IF the Seahawks make the Super Bowl again, and that is NOT a certainty, the Patriots will go mano y mano defensively with them, and Brady will find a way to win it.

2014-15 Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots. Take it to the bank.

Huggy, IF the Seahawks make the Super Bowl again, and that is NOT a certainty, the Patriots will go mano y mano defensively with them, and Brady will find a way to win it.

You can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink it...

Tom Brady USED to be a great QB. He is smart but he only has so much to work with. Derrell Revis THINKS he is the best shut down CB in the league and maybe he is.

He certainly isn't better than Sherman on the right side as the numbers of ints and passes defensed don't lie. Sherman has been the best for the last two seasons. Sherman doesn't have to cover the whole field. Left CB Byron Maxwell snagged 5 ints in last season's last four games.

Thing is when WRs try crossing routes Chancellor brings serious pain. That's his role..the enforcer. He made THAT clear in SB #48.

I would sound like rediculous bragging as many thought early this time last season but my words rang true. Now I don't sound quite as rediculous. Now the NFL and you must take my words more seriously.

The Seahawks CRUSHED the best offense in NFL history.

A million things could go wrong. A few key injuries... If Russell Wilson got hurt Seattle's chances would be seriously affected. BUT here and now the Seahawks are hands down the most talented and deep team in the NFL.

That could change but change it must to give you guys any chance at all.

Last edited:
Seattle Seahawks will not make the playoffs

You read it here first

Last edited:

You can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink it...

Tom Brady USED to be a great QB. He is smart but he only has so much to work with. Derrell Revis THINKS he is the best shut down CB in the league and maybe he is.

He certainly isn't better than Sherman on the right side as the numbers of ints and passes defensed don't lie. Sherman has been the best for the last two seasons. Sherman doesn't have to cover the whole field. Left CB Byron Maxwell snagged 5 ints in last season's last four games.

Thing is when WRs try crossing routes Chancellor brings serious pain. That's his role..the enforcer. He made THAT clear in SB #48.

I would sound like rediculous bragging as many thought early this time last season but my words rang true. Now I don't sound quite as rediculous. Now the NFL and you must take my words more seriously.

The Seahawks CRUSHED the best offense in NFL history.

A million things could go wrong. A few key injuries... If Russell Wilson got hurt Seattle's chances would be seriously affected. BUT here and now the Seahawks are hands down the most talented and deep team in the NFL.

That could change but change it must to give you guys any chance at all.

This year we will find out if Seattle is a "one hit wonder". If they win the Super Bowl again, I will be happy to concede that Seattle has the beginnings of a dynasty.

Never count out the Patriots. They are there EVERY year. And this year their defense is going to be spectacular.

Forum List

Back