"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

Why don't you call the victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E and tell them they are childish for not accepting the OCT? Why don't you call the victims families who say we have never been told the truth about 9E and call them troofer childish wackjobs? You won't because you don't know the first fucking thing about what it means to be honest.

Unlike you, I do not lie.
There WAS an investigation into 9/11; one that had 12 public hearings, 1,000 hours of testimony and investigations and examination of millions of pages of documents.

Those who feel there was a conspiracy involving the US Government on 9/11 in the planning or execution of the attacks are whackjobs. Zero evidence points to any such involvment.

As for the whole victim's families v. Arlington FD; two distinctions can be drawn.

The victim's families are totally without fault in this matter; they are blameless that they are associated with 9/11. The FD members signed up for and knew in advance that they may have to respond to such an incident. Notifying the former is crass and would be something you'd do. Notifying the latter would be totally acceptable if not any less crass.

EOTS can't bring himself to make a simple phone call and is behaving like a lunatic on speed. The reason he will not make a phone call is because he would then have to eat crow and we all know that his ego won't tolerate such a blow. As for your inserting yourself into the discussion, it just goes to show that you have way too much time on your hands. Watch the drive-through and drop the McHashbrowns when you are told to kid.

You're such a shitbag hypocrite. You said anyone who doesn't accept the oct are childish.....among other things. What you don't know is there are victims families who straight up say we have not been told the truth. There are other victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E. So why don't you call them up and tell them how childish they are for not accepting the OCT? You won't because you're an arrogant **** and a deeply fucked up hypocrite.

Good job on trying to derail this thread to try and hide your fucking ignorance. You, ollie, fizz, dive, etc are some of the biggest fucking lying ***** I've met in a while.

My you make such a great impression with your vocabulary skills. Now listen here fuckwad. You tell me just what the families are questioning about the 911 commissions report. To fucking hell with your OCT Bullshit, that's some dumbass shit you made up in your own little fucking mind. The families are not questioning one fucking major point of the Commissions Report. You and your fellow fucking dumbass nutbangers are. And with all the proof against you you are too fucking stupid to realize how fucking stupid you make yourselves look.

Now you take your lying stupid goat ass smelling **** and figure out that I can cuss as well as you can. But it doesn't make me look any more intelligent either.

DUMBASS:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're such a shitbag hypocrite.
Your incredible use of profanity only reinforces your nonsense. Do you really think it hurst our feelings?

Yes. Those who do not agree with the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points is a whackjob. There is no contradictory evidence to the Report's findings on the major points. Perhaps you'd like to take it point by point and, sans profanity, show us where they got it wrong?

For the first part, they are wrong; sort of. While the investigation was exhaustive and is correct on all of the major points, I imagine that there are some miscellaneous details that were incorrect but the major points are examined and explained in as much detail as possible. As for the 2nd part, they are simply wrong. Being inflicted with a loss so unimaginably tragic isn't a pardon for being wrong. There was an investigation and its bulletproof on the major points.

I imagine they could read my words if they wanted to. Through no fault of their own, they have been thrusted into the limelight and have to deal with idiots like you. I choose to let them rest in peace. As for the Arlington VA firefighters, they are a different story. Merely I suggested to EOTS that he call them and ask them for their thoughts. As public servants and first responders, they have a unique obligation and viewpoint.

Only a tragically flawed person like yourself cannot see the difference.

Good job on trying to derail this thread to try and hide your fucking ignorance. You, ollie, fizz, dive, etc are some of the biggest fucking lying ***** I've met in a while.

I think you're problem is that you are trash and you believe that calling persons names over and over is some sort of entree to a better life. You are sadly mistaken fry-chief. The lunch crowd on the East Coast is about to come in; get your ass ready.

What are you squeaking about? Unless you admit you were flat out wrong about this topic it's not worth reading and from what I know about you, that aint happening because you're just an arrogant and ignorant lying shitbag.

Arrogance, I suppose, but what do you expect? I'm batting 8,000 against your zero on the topic. Please point to any progress the twoofers have made...EVER. Pardon my arrogance.

As for the post, please, go point by point on the major topics and point out what the Commission report got incorrect. You can't. You won't. Too bad and too sad for your "case".

I win. I always win.:lol:

Your incredible use of profanity only reinforces your nonsense. Do you really think it hurst our feelings?

Yes. Those who do not agree with the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points is a whackjob. There is no contradictory evidence to the Report's findings on the major points. Perhaps you'd like to take it point by point and, sans profanity, show us where they got it wrong?

For the first part, they are wrong; sort of. While the investigation was exhaustive and is correct on all of the major points, I imagine that there are some miscellaneous details that were incorrect but the major points are examined and explained in as much detail as possible. As for the 2nd part, they are simply wrong. Being inflicted with a loss so unimaginably tragic isn't a pardon for being wrong. There was an investigation and its bulletproof on the major points.

I imagine they could read my words if they wanted to. Through no fault of their own, they have been thrusted into the limelight and have to deal with idiots like you. I choose to let them rest in peace. As for the Arlington VA firefighters, they are a different story. Merely I suggested to EOTS that he call them and ask them for their thoughts. As public servants and first responders, they have a unique obligation and viewpoint.

Only a tragically flawed person like yourself cannot see the difference.

I think you're problem is that you are trash and you believe that calling persons names over and over is some sort of entree to a better life. You are sadly mistaken fry-chief. The lunch crowd on the East Coast is about to come in; get your ass ready.

What are you squeaking about? Unless you admit you were flat out wrong about this topic it's not worth reading and from what I know about you, that aint happening because you're just an arrogant and ignorant lying shitbag.

Arrogance, I suppose, but what do you expect? I'm batting 8,000 against your zero on the topic. Please point to any progress the twoofers have made...EVER. Pardon my arrogance.

As for the post, please, go point by point on the major topics and point out what the Commission report got incorrect. You can't. You won't. Too bad and too sad for your "case".

Look at this topic and how you and ollie, etc responded. Whistleblowers spoke up and the government lied until the evidence was too overwhelming to ignore then they finally tell the truth. You still refuse to admit you were wrong. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to have empirical evidence you refuse to admit mistakes and then continue to debate? You always win because in your twisted willy wonka world you never ever admit it when you are wrong. That is why you are so obviously desperately trying to derail this thread into 9E. You're such a simple obvious bitch.

NOTICE HOW CUNTYCORN TURNS THE TOPIC INTO 9/11..instead of the issue at hand
and what kind of freak post on multiple boards solely on trying to discredit the need for a re-investigation of 9/11 and nothing else..what is the motivation ?..clearly there is a obsession and a need for some therapy...get help cunty

Last edited:

Look at this topic and how you and ollie, etc responded. Whistleblowers spoke up and the government lied until the evidence was too overwhelming to ignore then they finally tell the truth. You still refuse to admit you were wrong. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to have empirical evidence you refuse to admit mistakes and then continue to debate? You always win because in your twisted willy wonka world you never ever admit it when you are wrong. That is why you are so obviously desperately trying to derail this thread into 9E. You're such a simple obvious bitch.

Why are you so ignorant of what people try to tell you. Yes if you really want to call it that, the Government lied to you. They had a suspect in custody for questioning and for some reason which probably has to do with security they did not want that known at the time. Is this so difficult to understand? And if it wasn't for security then it was for the ever so important liberal sense of privacy of the detained individual. Again, it's not rocket science, even you should be able to understand this.

Why are you so ignorant of what people try to tell you. Yes if you really want to call it that, the Government lied to you. They had a suspect in custody for questioning and for some reason which probably has to do with security they did not want that known at the time. Is this so difficult to understand? And if it wasn't for security then it was for the ever so important liberal sense of privacy of the detained individual. Again, it's not rocket science, even you should be able to understand this.

You truly are a diaper rash dumb ass! You don't have the first fucking reason to cite "national security" to excuse the government lying but you march on with eyes shut and ears plugged. If you were at all familiar with the story you would know the passengers WATCHED THEM TAKE THE SECOND PERSON INTO CUSTODY! Damn you're fucking dumb! If they didn't want people to know why would they take the person into custody in front of........FUCK THIS! I'm not going to waste time showing why your claim is bullshit when you don't have the first reason....ANY......reason to cite "security." The government got busted lying and all you can do is make yourself look foolish trying to justify it.

Unlike you, I do not lie.
There WAS an investigation into 9/11; one that had 12 public hearings, 1,000 hours of testimony and investigations and examination of millions of pages of documents.

Those who feel there was a conspiracy involving the US Government on 9/11 in the planning or execution of the attacks are whackjobs. Zero evidence points to any such involvment.

As for the whole victim's families v. Arlington FD; two distinctions can be drawn.

The victim's families are totally without fault in this matter; they are blameless that they are associated with 9/11. The FD members signed up for and knew in advance that they may have to respond to such an incident. Notifying the former is crass and would be something you'd do. Notifying the latter would be totally acceptable if not any less crass.

EOTS can't bring himself to make a simple phone call and is behaving like a lunatic on speed. The reason he will not make a phone call is because he would then have to eat crow and we all know that his ego won't tolerate such a blow. As for your inserting yourself into the discussion, it just goes to show that you have way too much time on your hands. Watch the drive-through and drop the McHashbrowns when you are told to kid.

You're such a shitbag hypocrite. You said anyone who doesn't accept the oct are childish.....among other things. What you don't know is there are victims families who straight up say we have not been told the truth. There are other victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E. So why don't you call them up and tell them how childish they are for not accepting the OCT? You won't because you're an arrogant **** and a deeply fucked up hypocrite.

My you make such a great impression with your vocabulary skills. Now listen here fuckwad. You tell me just what the families are questioning about the 911 commissions report. To fucking hell with your OCT Bullshit, that's some dumbass shit you made up in your own little fucking mind. The families are not questioning one fucking major point of the Commissions Report. You and your fellow fucking dumbass nutbangers are. And with all the proof against you you are too fucking stupid to realize how fucking stupid you make yourselves look.

Now you take your lying stupid goat ass smelling **** and figure out that I can cuss as well as you can. But it doesn't make me look any more intelligent either.

OCT=Official Conspiracy Theory. You are threatened by the objective honesty because you know we have not been told the truth but don't have the balls to admit it because you're too much of a fucking coward to try and understand this world if your government betrayed you.

You will deny any fact that threatens your views and here is another example. You wanted to know what some victims families are saying? You say the families are not questioning "one major point" but your ignorance prevails yet again. Let's take a quick look:

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

There's one saying we have never learned the truth.

Let's look at another:

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

There's another one saying there has never been an investigation. Let's see what many families together say as a group:

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A  New 9/11 Investigation

There they are calling for the TRUTH!

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

There they are calling for a new investigation.

I already know you are not capable of being honest so I suspect you'll find some childish way to ignore the facts just as you so desperately ignore the fact the government lied about flight 253 and got busted because you're such a weak and timid fool.

investigate all you like. the more it gets investigated the more evidence we find that the official version is the correct one.

As long as you admit you can't find one error in the report thats fine with me. Call me whatever you like; just do two things...well you've already done one...admitted you can't find an error in the report...the 2nd thing you have to keep doing is keep dropping the fries and an eye on the drive-through. Your betters are hungry and there are huge numbers of them. Musn't keep us waiting child.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As long as you admit you can't find one error in the report thats fine with me. Call me whatever you like; just do two things...well you've already done one...admitted you can't find an error in the report...the 2nd thing you have to keep doing is keep dropping the fries and an eye on the drive-through. Your betters are hungry and there are huge numbers of them. Musn't keep us waiting child.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There you go lying again, but I doubt anyone is surprised.

OCT=Official Conspiracy Theory. You are threatened by the objective honesty because you know we have not been told the truth but don't have the balls to admit it because you're too much of a fucking coward to try and understand this world if your government betrayed you.

You will deny any fact that threatens your views and here is another example. You wanted to know what some victims families are saying? You say the families are not questioning "one major point" but your ignorance prevails yet again. Let's take a quick look:

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

Let's look at another:

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

There's another one saying there has never been an investigation. Let's see what many families together say as a group:

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."

I already know you are not capable of being honest so I suspect you'll find some childish way to ignore the facts just as you so desperately ignore the fact the government lied about flight 253 and got busted because you're such a weak and timid fool.

Like you they seem to not be aware of the 9/11 Commission Report. Its out there. They (and you) should read it.

Let's look at another:

You know what you little asswipe motherfucker, you talk real fucking big and brave behind a fucking keyboard. You have the idiocy to call a retired US Army Sergeant a fucking coward over and over again. You attack my integrity claiming I am a liar and incapable of being honest. You actually call me a weak timid fool.. But you know what? All you are doing is showing everyone who reads this how big a fucking idiot you are. Now I respond to you using the language that you obviously grew up with and are fucking comfortable with. But I on the other hand have to force my ass to use it.

Again look at what you are saying, I said the families do not disagree with any of the major points in the 9-11 Commission Report, you say they claim they want answers. OK what answers do they want? Is there a family group that believes that their loved ones did not die in the planes at the 2 wold trade towers, the Pentagon, or in a field in PA? Answer: NO, not one family group believes there was any Government conspiracy like so many around here want to claim. Including yourself. And please don't make yourself look even dumber claiming otherwise.

I actually want a second even a third full investigation, just so I can hear you whine about how the end results are nearly the same.

Now I will ask you one time for an apology for your personal attacks. I don't expect to get one, but being such a sweet old soul I'll ask politely for it anyway. You see I don't give a rats ass about you calling me names, troops have called me worse than you can. But those troops never attacked my integrity. That is one thing that I will stand up for; forever. An NCO's integrity is unwavering, and untouchable.

(notice there are no threats of violence or any other means of retaliation just a simple request)

Now you take your lying stupid goat ass smelling **** and figure out that I can cuss as well as you can. But it doesn't make me look any more intelligent either.stDUMBASS:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let's look at another:

You know what you little asswipe motherfucker, you talk real fucking big and brave behind a fucking keyboard. You have the idiocy to call a retired US Army Sergeant a fucking coward over and over again. You attack my integrity claiming I am a liar and incapable of being honest. You actually call me a weak timid fool.. But you know what? All you are doing is showing everyone who reads this how big a fucking idiot you are. Now I respond to you using the language that you obviously grew up with and are fucking comfortable with. But I on the other hand have to force my ass to use it.

Again look at what you are saying, I said the families do not disagree with any of the major points in the 9-11 Commission Report, you say they claim they want answers. OK what answers do they want? Is there a family group that believes that their loved ones did not die in the planes at the 2 wold trade towers, the Pentagon, or in a field in PA? Answer: NO, not one family group believes there was any Government conspiracy like so many around here want to claim. Including yourself. And please don't make yourself look even dumber claiming otherwise.

I actually want a second even a third full investigation, just so I can hear you whine about how the end results are nearly the same.

Now I will ask you one time for an apology for your personal attacks. I don't expect to get one, but being such a sweet old soul I'll ask politely for it anyway. You see I don't give a rats ass about you calling me names, troops have called me worse than you can. But those troops never attacked my integrity. That is one thing that I will stand up for; forever. An NCO's integrity is unwavering, and untouchable.

(notice there are no threats of violence or any other means of retaliation just a simple request)

all the same things you and your cohorts say about these distinguished veterans..but it is only offensive when it is directed toward you so you can now add hypocrite to that list..lil Ollie blowhard

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. Decorations include the Distinguished Flying Cross and 32 awards of the Air Medal. Aircraft flown: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed C-130H Hercules. 10,000+ total hours flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.

Article Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 1/14/08:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.” OpEdNews.Com Progressive, Tough Liberal News and Opinion

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures.
Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

They are awaiting your apology....

Let's look at another:

all the same things you and your cohorts say about these distinguished veterans..but it is only offensive when it is directed toward you so you can now add hypocrite to that list..lil Ollie blowhard

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. Decorations include the Distinguished Flying Cross and 32 awards of the Air Medal. Aircraft flown: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed C-130H Hercules. 10,000+ total hours flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.

Article Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 1/14/08:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.” OpEdNews.Com Progressive, Tough Liberal News and Opinion

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures.
Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

Please point out where i attacked these people on a personal level. It is nice to see that you attempted to come to the aid of your bitch boy though. But anyway quoting web sites like Propaganda Matrix.com does not win any arguments. I mean really........

Now I will ask you one time for an apology for your personal attacks. I don't expect to get one, but being such a sweet old soul I'll ask politely for it anyway. You see I don't give a rats ass about you calling me names, troops have called me worse than you can. But those troops never attacked my integrity. That is one thing that I will stand up for; forever. An NCO's (notice there are no threats of violence or any other means of retaliation just a simple request)

Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Please point out where i attacked these people on a personal level. It is nice to see that you attempted to come to the aid of your bitch boy though. But anyway quoting web sites like Propaganda Matrix.com does not win any arguments. I mean really........

Really ? and why is that ?...the statements of these Marines stand on there own regardless of who did the interview..so what is your opinion of your fellow Marines are they jack asses.?.. mentally ill. ?..working as fry cooks.?..are they stupid..unpatriotic or are they men of,,unwavering integrity and untouchable... what say you lil Ollie ?

Last edited:

Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Really ? and why is that ?...the statements of these Marines stand on there own regardless of who did the interview..so what is your opinion of your fellow Marines are they jack asses.?.. mentally ill. ?..working as fry cooks.?..are they stupid..unpatriotic or are they men of,,unwavering integrity and untouchable... what say you lil Ollie ?

I would prefer to see their full statements in context. I trust that their integrity is intact. But please I am not nor have I ever been a Marine. US Army Dogface Soldier here. Having integrity does not mean that you cannot be wrong. I would love to discuss the issue with these Fine Officers. I'm sure they will tell me that they were either misquoted, taken out of context, or that I could convince them that they were indeed mistaken. And we could even do it without all the insanity of Bentlight.

check the links to full statements...read the statements they are very clear tell me where they could be taken out of context..it is a very weak argument Ollie that amounts to your Imaginings and nothing more

anyone that believes that 9/11 was not committed by muslim terrorists is a complete fucking nut case. there is not one shred of evidence that the US Government used explosives to bring down the world trade center or a missile hit the pentagon or any other whacko conspiracy theories. i have no problem telling a nutcase that he is one. i dont care if that is you, a US Marine or anyone else. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back