"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

And so a second person was temporarily detained. And officials denied it for a while. And this is a conspiracy? I don't think so.... Every thing we need to know is being reported, if anything is being kept back there is a reason. And that reason would have to do with security, I'm sure.

Spoke like a true dyed-in-the-wool Liberal!

"So what if the government lied! Even if they did it doesn't matter!"

Grow a pair you dumb fuck and try to realize the government is not your friend, father, mother, brother, or sister. It is to never be trusted and that is why the government was formed based on checks and balances.

LOL Numbnutz is calling me a liberal now....that hurts. And yes it would matter if the government were lying. But if they are withholding information which may harm national security then that you little simpleton is not lying. It is keeping your stupid little ass safe. Sometimes there is information that you really do not need to know. It's called classified or possibly even simply under investigation. Is this that difficult to understand or do you want the US to be the bad guy that bad?

And stop fantasizing about my nuts, They are cast iron and too heavy for you.

Last edited:
And so a second person was temporarily detained. And officials denied it for a while. And this is a conspiracy? I don't think so.... Every thing we need to know is being reported, if anything is being kept back there is a reason. And that reason would have to do with security, I'm sure.

Grow a pair you dumb fuck and try to realize the government is not your friend, father, mother, brother, or sister. It is to never be trusted and that is why the government was formed based on checks and balances.

LOL Numbnutz is calling me a liberal now....that hurts. And yes it would matter if the government were lying. But if they are withholding information which may harm national security then that you little simpleton is not lying. It is keeping your stupid little ass safe. Sometimes there is information that you really do not need to know. It's called classified or possibly even simply under investigation. Is this that difficult to understand or do you want the US to be the bad guy that bad?

All your Get Smart daydreaming does not change the fact the government tried to lie and got busted. The only reason you have iron nuts is because you were born with none and that's all the VA had to give you. Stop being a whiny ****.

All your Get Smart daydreaming does not change the fact the government tried to lie and got busted. The only reason you have iron nuts is because you were born with none and that's all the VA had to give you. Stop being a whiny ****.

I am simply stating the facts. You are dreaming of conspiracies that do not exist. And still just can't stay away from the personal attacks. So funny. you must be at least 13 by now.

I am simply stating the facts. You are dreaming of conspiracies that do not exist. And still just can't stay away from the personal attacks. So funny. you must be at least 13 by now.

Rotfl! You're trying to whine about personal attacks? Bwhahahahahahahaha! You idiotic hypocrite! I'm not dreaming of any conspiracy theory you fuck shit tard. There are no theories here. The government said only one person was detained and still claimed that after several witnesses said they were full of shit. Then the government decides they are too busted so they admit they fucked up. You're such a brainless fuck.

Rotfl! You're trying to whine about personal attacks? Bwhahahahahahahaha! You idiotic hypocrite! I'm not dreaming of any conspiracy theory you fuck shit tard. There are no theories here. The government said only one person was detained and still claimed that after several witnesses said they were full of shit. Then the government decides they are too busted so they admit they fucked up. You're such a brainless fuck.

Damn it's going to be a long week.

Damn it's going to be a long week.

There ya go whining again. Thanks for proving my point!

Thanks for confirming what has been pointed out. We have a whistleblower showing the government lied and you don't give a fuck. You fucking government ass lickers are so insecure you'll swallow any shit they give you and it doesn't matter what evidence exists. Grow the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if you now claim this passenger was paid by Troofers....or maybe he is a Troofer! Lol. You punks.

You believe everything you read?

"A federal customs and border protection official confirms a second passenger from Northwest Flight 253 was handcuffed and searched after a police dog reacted to his baggage, according to the Detroit News.

Officials originally denied the incident despite repeated accounts by witnesses who said they saw a man get questioned and led away in handcuffs."
Second Passenger From Northwest Terror Flight Held, Released - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

YOU ARE ONE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!

Fry daddy...you really do need to lean how to read.

Could you give these people the benefit of the doubt in that they may have honestly not known about this?

We have a huge number of people working a case, and it very well may have been that set A did not know what set B was doing.

It is unhealthy to ascribe to malice what can be explained by stupidity, or in this case, information overload.

Could you give these people the benefit of the doubt in that they may have honestly not known about this?

We have a huge number of people working a case, and it very well may have been that set A did not know what set B was doing.

It is unhealthy to ascribe to malice what can be explained by stupidity, or in this case, information overload.

Its entirely possible that there is not a central ministry of information that knows, evaluates, and studies how to twist every single detail on every story...ever.

I think that Curve's main malfunction is his paranoia that makes him believe such a ministry exists.

You believe everything you read?

"A federal customs and border protection official confirms a second passenger from Northwest Flight 253 was handcuffed and searched after a police dog reacted to his baggage, according to the Detroit News.

Officials originally denied the incident despite repeated accounts by witnesses who said they saw a man get questioned and led away in handcuffs."
Second Passenger From Northwest Terror Flight Held, Released - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

The lawyer stated a second person from 253 was detained. That was initially denied. Then it was admitted by Smith there was a second person but that person was not from 253. So I posted an article showing the FBI now admits the second person was from 253, proving the lawyer and other passengers were correct. Like said, you be one dumb muthafucka.

You obviously didn't read the article.

The lawyer stated a second person from 253 was detained. That was initially denied. Then it was admitted by Smith there was a second person but that person was not from 253. So I posted an article showing the FBI now admits the second person was from 253, proving the lawyer and other passengers were correct. Like said, you be one dumb muthafucka.

Keep an eye on the drive through lane. I'll love the day when you have to budget and mamma and daddy won't pay your blackberry bill any longer.

Okay, lets get to the point. Since it never happened but you swear up and down it did, what do you plan on doing about it?

Not jack shit...am I right?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its entirely possible that there is not a central ministry of information that knows, evaluates, and studies how to twist every single detail on every story...ever.

I think that Curve's main malfunction is his paranoia that makes him believe such a ministry exists.

Thank you for showing once again you are ignorant about the topic yet keep posting as if you have any clue. The same guy who first publicly claimed the passengers were wrong is also the same guy who publicly admitted they were correct. Notice he didn't even attempt to state what the other "incidents" were that justifies the confusion claim. Naw, you're way to arrogant to admit you post about an issue you're clueless about.

"In previous statements to the media, Smith had said the Haskells' account was a composite of two events that occurred at the airport around the time passengers got off Flight 253. The incidents were unrelated to the terrorist incident, Smith had said."
Official confirms 2nd man interviewed from Flight 253 | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Keep an eye on the drive through lane. I'll love the day when you have to budget and mamma and daddy won't pay your blackberry bill any longer.

Okay, lets get to the point. Since it never happened but you swear up and down it did, what do you plan on doing about it?

Aren't you the punk ass **** that used the neg rep button to make a stupid drive by? Yep. That was you. So now it is clear the OP is correct and you are totally wrong the only thing you have is stupid remarks. I may be an asshole but at least I provide evidence instead of your stupid shit. You've been totally pwned so please have the last word.

And I explained, logically how this could be explained. And you of course have a problem with that. Must be terrible to be you.

Aren't you the punk ass **** that used the neg rep button to make a stupid drive by? Yep. That was you. So now it is clear the OP is correct and you are totally wrong the only thing you have is stupid remarks. I may be an asshole but at least I provide evidence instead of your stupid shit. You've been totally pwned so please have the last word.

"pwned?" must be a slacker phrase huh fry chief? :lol::lol::lol: Just keep an eye on the drive through and take the garbage out at the end of your shift and you may keep your job; we haven't figured out how to outsource the fast food jobs yet. :lol::lol: Your day is coming.

Anyway, what is it you plan on doing about any of the angst you have? Not a fucking thing right? Sucks to be you. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
there goes cuntycorn slandering the hard working cooks and servers of the nation again

She's not that hard working if she's posting here.

Why haven't you called the Arlington VA fire department and talked to the first responders about finding remains of children? Why is it you are calling for a new investigation but are not willing to make a simple single phone call?

we covered that one already cuntycorn...so with your disrespectful attitude toward restaurant workers how much special sauce do you think you have eaten ??...lol

Cover it again since we both know you didn't do it the first time. What are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back