"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

Any of you morons plan on doing anything about it? Didn't think so. ha ha ha

Once again when the facts are not in your favor you do your best to derail.

Derail...just asking what you plan on doing about your perceived injustices--the millions and millions of them (like the dandruff in your head no doubt)? You an angry little child, aren't ye!

Lunch rush is coming; try to keep up today.

Dumbfuck.

Typical childish bullshit. When you've been proven wrong all you do is lie.

Derail...just asking what you plan on doing about your perceived injustices--the millions and millions of them (like the dandruff in your head no doubt)? You an angry little child, aren't ye!

Dumbfuck.

Nothing worth quoting..

You say the country is lying to you. Just wondering what you and your fag buddies plan on doing about it instead of being a bunch of circle jerks.

Dumbfuck.

Nothing worth quoting..

You say the country is lying to you. Just wondering what you and your fag buddies plan on doing about it instead of being a bunch of circle jerks.

Lol...derail.....derail....you sure are a whiny pussy.

Nothing worth quoting..

Lol...derail.....derail....you sure are a whiny pussy.

Child...to whine, you must have a problem. I have no problem. You have a perceived notion that something was done that was wrong or unjust. Yet, all you can do is sit on a message board and whine about it. When are you going to start doing something? Never...am I right.

Watch the fry station.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would prefer to see their full statements in context. I trust that their integrity is intact. But please I am not nor have I ever been a Marine. US Army Dogface Soldier here. Having integrity does not mean that you cannot be wrong. I would love to discuss the issue with these Fine Officers. I'm sure they will tell me that they were either misquoted, taken out of context, or that I could convince them that they were indeed mistaken. And we could even do it without all the insanity of Bentlight.

How would you do that..give them your dog eared copy of popular mechanics...LOL

It's called proof EOTS, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

so you consider popular mechanics proof...lol...lol...lol you are going to convince highly decorated vets with PHDs that studied 9/11 for years painstakingly ..they are wrong by presenting them popular mechanics..lol...you really are delusional

Any of you morons plan on doing anything about it? Didn't think so. ha ha ha

Dumbfuck.

so cuntycorns it would be safe to assume this is the same belief you hold toward the veterans of patriotsquestion 9/11 or the families seeking a re-investigation

Dumbfuck.

so cuntycorns it would be safe to assume this is the same belief you hold toward the veterans of patriotsquestion 9/11 or the families seeking a re-investigation

Yes and no; honestly.

Its one thing to sit here and bitch on and on like you do. But when you won't do anything other than sit here and bitch on and on like you do; you take on the aura of just existing to sit here and bitch on and on and not be interested in any result whatsoever.

Those who have organized at least have my respect; you're only action has been to sit here and make wild accusations about planes being painted to look like other planes, 3 occupied buildings wired for controlled demo, and shit like that. You're full of shit and nobody with two brain cells thinks otherwise.

so you consider popular mechanics proof...lol...lol...lol you are going to convince highly decorated vets with PHDs that studied 9/11 for years painstakingly ..they are wrong by presenting them popular mechanics..lol...you really are delusional

Really, they have studied 9-11 for years? Have they been living off their retirements maybe? What have they been studying? Have they published any of their findings? And Popular Mechanics is only one of thousands who have published article by scientists and engineers who disagree with you and your crowd. So of course to you they are wrong. Give me a break. If Prison planet told you that the moon would be purple with green spots tomorrow night you would try to buy a new camera so you could photograph it.

I once took a few of the names that you guys used as references and pointed out how they were sort of shady. My bet is you are still using the same names. you list 10 engineers and for every ten you list there are 100 or more who will say they are wrong. And you know that.

where is your proof that the vets with PHDs still are at odds with the information presented in popular mechanics?

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

Thanks for confirming what has been pointed out. We have a whistleblower showing the government lied and you don't give a fuck. You fucking government ass lickers are so insecure you'll swallow any shit they give you and it doesn't matter what evidence exists. Grow the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if you now claim this passenger was paid by Troofers....or maybe he is a Troofer! Lol. You punks.

You believe everything you read?

But it was on the interwebs!!!

Really, they have studied 9-11 for years? Have they been living off their retirements maybe? What have they been studying? Have they published any of their findings? And Popular Mechanics is only one of thousands who have published article by scientists and engineers who disagree with you and your crowd. So of course to you they are wrong. Give me a break. If Prison planet told you that the moon would be purple with green spots tomorrow night you would try to buy a new camera so you could photograph it.

bullshit Ollie..I once took a few of the names that you guys used as references and pointed out how they were sort of shady. My bet is you are still using the same names. you list 10 engineers and for every ten you list there are 100 or more who will say they are wrong. And you know that.

BULLSHIT OLLIE YOU POSTED A BUNCH OF CRAZY SLANDER THAT AMOUNTED TO NOTHING A TOTAL JOKE

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.
They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.
The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

So Ollie lets hear what slander your punk ass nobdy bitch mark roberts has to say about these Vets

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming what has been pointed out. We have a whistleblower showing the government lied and you don't give a fuck. You fucking government ass lickers are so insecure you'll swallow any shit they give you and it doesn't matter what evidence exists. Grow the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if you now claim this passenger was paid by Troofers....or maybe he is a Troofer! Lol. You punks.

You believe everything you read?

You may have noticed Candy got pwned on this topic which is why there was a desperate derailment to 9E.

Dumbfuck.

Yes and no; honestly.

Its one thing to sit here and bitch on and on like you do. But when you won't do anything other than sit here and bitch on and on like you do; you take on the aura of just existing to sit here and bitch on and on and not be interested in any result whatsoever.

Those who have organized at least have my respect; you're only action has been to sit here and make wild accusations about planes being painted to look like other planes, 3 occupied buildings wired for controlled demo, and shit like that. You're full of shit and nobody with two brain cells thinks otherwise.

yes and no..wow that's a definitive answer..and further more you have no I Idea what I do...the truth movement goes beyond just the events of 9/11 and there have Indeed been victories but I would not waste my time listing for you...and coming from a woman that trolls on a dozen boards solely on slandering the efforts of those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11 your crItisims are laughable.I would love to see your real mug shot I am sure it is nothing like your avatar...more like some homely lonely disinfo agent in a one bedroom apt.. who likes to pretend

Yes and no; honestly.

yes and no..wow that's a definitive answer..and further more you have no I Idea what I do...the truth movement goes beyond just the events of 9/11 and there have Indeed been victories but I would not waste my time listing for you...and coming from a woman that trolls on a dozen boards solely on slandering the efforts of those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11 your crItisims are laughable.I would love to see your real mug shot I am sure it is nothing like your avatar...more like some homely lonely disinfo agent in a one bedroom apt.. who likes to pretend

You won't list them because there are zero.
Just like you won't list the source of the "report" that said there was no child's remains found at the site of Flight 77.

Yes, I do know what you do; you have nearly 10,000 posts here and zero successes. The "movement" hasn't gotten anywhere in 8 years. You sponsor lame theories about 3 buildings-fully occupied--being wired for controlled demolition, painted planes being used to shield missile attacks, and the swine flu being the next pearl harbor (how's that working out for you dumbfuck)?

You're batting zero.

If, and it is a monster "if", any of your bullshit turned out to be remotely true, you'd be the most surprised human on the planet; you've given up trying to be right a long time ago because nobody could purposely be as wrong as often as you are.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

bullshit Ollie..I once took a few of the names that you guys used as references and pointed out how they were sort of shady. My bet is you are still using the same names. you list 10 engineers and for every ten you list there are 100 or more who will say they are wrong. And you know that.

BULLSHIT OLLIE YOU POSTED A BUNCH OF CRAZY SLANDER THAT AMOUNTED TO NOTHING A TOTAL JOKE

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.
They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.
The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

So Ollie lets hear what slander your punk ass nobdy bitch mark roberts has to say about these Vets

Wow, those people are crazy. I guess staring at goats all that time does that to you.

Yes and no; honestly.

You won't list them because there are zero.
Just like you won't list the source of the "report" that said there was no child's remains found at the site of Flight 77.

Yes, I do know what you do; you have nearly 10,000 posts here and zero successes. The "movement" hasn't gotten anywhere in 8 years. You sponsor lame theories about 3 buildings-fully occupied--being wired for controlled demolition, painted planes being used to shield missile attacks, and the swine flu being the next pearl harbor (how's that working out for you dumbfuck)?

You're batting zero.

If, and it is a monster "if", any of your bullshit turned out to be remotely true, you'd be the most surprised human on the planet; you've given up trying to be right a long time ago because nobody could purposely be as wrong as often as you are.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

the truth hurts huh..lets see 5 foot four 180lbs..shitty one bedroom apt trolling messageboards for a paycheck...lol

the truth hurts huh..lets see 5 foot four 180lbs..shitty one bedroom apt trolling messageboards for a paycheck...lol

so where is your proof that its a big government conspiracy again? all you keep showing us is other people that think it was an inside job. i guess it makes you feel better to know you arent the only person with a tin foil hat or something.:cuckoo:

posting names of people that want an investigation is just about worthless. its not physical evidence of any kind. its not even eyewitness accounts. its worthless.

so where is your proof that the official version of events is not correct?

You may have noticed Candy got pwned on this topic which is why there was a desperate derailment to 9E.

"pwned"? Must be a generation "y" phrase used by only short order cooks and slackers of which you happen to belong to both groups.

Why do you continue to lie? Ugh. Dumb question. No point in asking a liar anything. You probably think I'm a cook because I'm always burning your dumbass posts and serving you like a bitch on a harlem hotplate.

so where is your proof that its a big government conspiracy again? all you keep showing us is other people that think it was an inside job. i guess it makes you feel better to know you arent the only person with a tin foil hat or something.:cuckoo:

posting names of people that want an investigation is just about worthless. its not physical evidence of any kind. its not even eyewitness accounts. its worthless.

so where is your proof that the official version of events is not correct?

Why does a dumbass bitch liar like you even post anymore? You're such a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back