"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

no body of a child was found ..the remains were reported to be a fragment identified through DNA...I notice you now use the words remains now as opposed to body furthermore I stated that I am convinced of complicity in the 9/11 attacks and that wtc 7- 1-2 were controlled demolitions...the pentagon and shaksville are not certainties to me ..but I question the official story in regards to those events as well and welcome a proper investigation of 9/11 unlike you...to which you respond that a proper investigation was done despite the opinions of the family steering committee ..9/11 commission members and NIST members

Last edited:
no body of a child was found ..the remains were reported to be a fragment identified through DNA...I notice you now use the words remains now as opposed to body furthermore I stated that I am convinced of complicity in the 9/11 attacks and that wtc 7- 1-2 were controlled demolitions...the pentagon and shaksville are not certainties to me ..but I question the official story in regards to those events as well and welcome a proper investigation of 9/11 unlike you...to which you respond that a proper investigation was done despite the opinions of the family steering committee ..9/11 commission members and NIST members

Again, in what report is this reported?

Again, why not simply talk to the people on the scene? What are you afraid of besides everything?

Again, why not simply talk to the people on the scene? What are you afraid of besides everything?
he is afraid of the truth, obviously. he is willing to believe just about anything as long as it blames the government and not the muslim terrorists that have committed acts of terrorism including the 1993 bombing of the world trade center, the bombings of the embassies in kenya and tanzania, the failed bojinka plot to blow up a dozen airliners over the pacific, the bombing of a philippine airlines flight, the shoe bomber attempt, the underwear bomber attempt, the USS Cole bombing, the khobar tower bombing in saudi arabia, the bali bombing, the UK bus and subway bombings, the train bombings in spain, the bombings in rhiyad saudi arabia, the car bomb and rocket attack at the US embassy in yemen, the car bomb attack on the danish embassy in pakistan in retaliation for a newspaper cartoon, the airport attack in glascow......... need i go on??? :cuckoo:

if you can post anything stating otherwise feel free

he is afraid of the truth, obviously. he is willing to believe just about anything as long as it blames the government and not the muslim terrorists that have committed acts of terrorism including the 1993 bombing of the world trade center, the bombings of the embassies in kenya and tanzania, the failed bojinka plot to blow up a dozen airliners over the pacific, the bombing of a philippine airlines flight, the shoe bomber attempt, the underwear bomber attempt, the USS Cole bombing, the khobar tower bombing in saudi arabia, the bali bombing, the UK bus and subway bombings, the train bombings in spain, the bombings in rhiyad saudi arabia, the car bomb and rocket attack at the US embassy in yemen, the car bomb attack on the danish embassy in pakistan in retaliation for a newspaper cartoon, the airport attack in glascow......... need i go on??? :cuckoo:

well three of them any ways...and why you feel fee to state anything about my views on the rest is beyond me...other than your desire to deceive

Fry daddy...you really do need to lean how to read.

The lawyer stated a second person from 253 was detained. That was initially denied. Then it was admitted by Smith there was a second person but that person was not from 253. So I posted an article showing the FBI now admits the second person was from 253, proving the lawyer and other passengers were correct. Like said, you be one dumb muthafucka.

And I explained, logically how this could be explained. And you of course have a problem with that. Must be terrible to be you.

You didn't even come within 35 back-to-back Grand Canyons close of giving a logical explanation. You cited "national security" you dumbass. The best thing about this thread is knowing even when we have indisputable evidence the government lied and got busted many of the same jokers that believe the Bush admin defend it with no integrity.

What's been one repeated whining point of OCTAs? "Why are there no whistle blowers?" Here we have them and you jackasses still tried to deny it! Candycorn gave me a neg rep just to say:

"you believe everything you read from lawyers?"

The dumbfuck tried to claim the passengers were lying based on nothing more than being lawyers. How stupid is that? So I posted the evidence the lawyers were telling the truth and what happens? More stupid bullshit. So I'm very grateful for this thread as it shows some dumb fucks live in Stupidville and are running for Mayor.

Keep an eye on the drive through lane. I'll love the day when you have to budget and mamma and daddy won't pay your blackberry bill any longer.

Okay, lets get to the point. Since it never happened but you swear up and down it did, what do you plan on doing about it?

Not jack shit...am I right?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aren't you the punk ass **** that used the neg rep button to make a stupid drive by? Yep. That was you. So now it is clear the OP is correct and you are totally wrong the only thing you have is stupid remarks. I may be an asshole but at least I provide evidence instead of your stupid shit. You've been totally pwned so please have the last word.

"pwned?" must be a slacker phrase huh fry chief? :lol::lol::lol: Just keep an eye on the drive through and take the garbage out at the end of your shift and you may keep your job; we haven't figured out how to outsource the fast food jobs yet. :lol::lol: Your day is coming.

Anyway, what is it you plan on doing about any of the angst you have? Not a fucking thing right? Sucks to be you. :lol::lol:

When it's proven you are completely wrong you do nothing but whine. You're fucking pathetic.

we covered that one already cuntycorn...so with your disrespectful attitude toward restaurant workers how much special sauce do you think you have eaten ??...lol

I don't work in a restaurant but candycorn has repeated that lie about 20 times. That is a low estimate. My ony guess is that bitch is so insecure there is a need to create a fantasy world where I work in a fast food joint to created a self induced illusion it is okay I regularly prove that dumbass wrong, as shown in this thread. I've never felt the need to say what I do because I don't give a fuck what ***** like that think. It's funny to watch them invent shit.

there goes cuntycorn slandering the hard working cooks and servers of the nation again

She's not that hard working if she's posting here.

Why haven't you called the Arlington VA fire department and talked to the first responders about finding remains of children? Why is it you are calling for a new investigation but are not willing to make a simple single phone call?

Why don't you call the victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E and tell them they are childish for not accepting the OCT? Why don't you call the victims families who say we have never been told the truth about 9E and call them troofer childish wackjobs? You won't because you don't know the first fucking thing about what it means to be honest.

there goes cuntycorn slandering the hard working cooks and servers of the nation again

Why haven't you called the Arlington VA fire department and talked to the first responders about finding remains of children? Why is it you are calling for a new investigation but are not willing to make a simple single phone call?

Why don't you call the victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E and tell them they are childish for not accepting the OCT? Why don't you call the victims families who say we have never been told the truth about 9E and call them troofer childish wackjobs? You won't because you don't know the first fucking thing about what it means to be honest.

you are a fucking moron. there's a huge fucking difference between a grieving family wanting answers.... no matter how crazy..... and accusing a first responder of not doing and not seeing things that he had. :cuckoo:

by the way... you have the families phone numbers? because here's the number to the fire department, jackass..... 7O3 228-3362

you are a fucking moron. there's a huge fucking difference between a grieving family wanting answers.... no matter how crazy..... and accusing a first responder of not doing and not seeing things that he had. :cuckoo:

by the way... you have the families phone numbers? because here's the number to the fire department, jackass..... 7O3 228-3362

You're sooper pathetic. Dumb. ****. Why give me the FD's number? Eots made the claim. Not. Me.

Candycorn claimed the CR is accepted by adults but there are family members who fully reject the CR and straight up say there has never been an investigation into 9E and that we have not been told the truth. I know you love lying. I mean you absolutely LOVE TO LIE but guess what? Your romance with dishonesty does not hide the facts. That's why you're a useless fucking joke.

You're sooper pathetic. Dumb. ****. Why give me the FD's number? Eots made the claim. Not. Me.

Candycorn claimed the CR is accepted by adults but there are family members who fully reject the CR and straight up say there has never been an investigation into 9E and that we have not been told the truth. I know you love lying. I mean you absolutely LOVE TO LIE but guess what? Your romance with dishonesty does not hide the facts. That's why you're a useless fucking joke.

i lie? tell us again how its impossible for the flight data recorder of flight 77 to hold more than 25 hours of data!!! :lol:

you fucking lying moron!!!:lol:

i know the whole story of who said what in this thread. YOU SAID to call the families. i asked if you had their number. you couldnt answer so you decided to call me a liar instead of owning up to the fact that you said something completely idiotic.

typical.

The lawyer stated a second person from 253 was detained. That was initially denied. Then it was admitted by Smith there was a second person but that person was not from 253. So I posted an article showing the FBI now admits the second person was from 253, proving the lawyer and other passengers were correct. Like said, you be one dumb muthafucka.

And I explained, logically how this could be explained. And you of course have a problem with that. Must be terrible to be you.

You didn't even come within 35 back-to-back Grand Canyons close of giving a logical explanation. You cited "national security" you dumbass. The best thing about this thread is knowing even when we have indisputable evidence the government lied and got busted many of the same jokers that believe the Bush admin defend it with no integrity.

What's been one repeated whining point of OCTAs? "Why are there no whistle blowers?" Here we have them and you jackasses still tried to deny it! Candycorn gave me a neg rep just to say:

The dumbfuck tried to claim the passengers were lying based on nothing more than being lawyers. How stupid is that? So I posted the evidence the lawyers were telling the truth and what happens? More stupid bullshit. So I'm very grateful for this thread as it shows some dumb fucks live in Stupidville and are running for Mayor.

Allow me to quote myself:
And yes it would matter if the government were lying. But if they are withholding information which may harm national security then that you little simpleton is not lying. It is keeping your stupid little ass safe. Sometimes there is information that you really do not need to know. It's called classified or possibly even simply under investigation. Is this that difficult to understand or do you want the US to be the bad guy that bad?

So a couple of Lawyers opened their trap to tell the world something that security forces were not ready for the world to know, and you immediately want to attack the government for it. Why is that so expected?

You constantly show us your class with your language. I'm sure that wherever you work, if you do, that it has nothing to do with the public. And I know you can't have a boss, at least not one that ever talks to you. By the way, why are you whining about neg rep? You simply deserve it. Not that Candy has a lot to take away from you. and you cry about it.:lol:

if you can post anything stating otherwise feel free

You said there was a report; I'm simply asking you which one? Not that hard.

Unlike you, I do not lie.
There WAS an investigation into 9/11; one that had 12 public hearings, 1,000 hours of testimony and investigations and examination of millions of pages of documents.

Those who feel there was a conspiracy involving the US Government on 9/11 in the planning or execution of the attacks are whackjobs. Zero evidence points to any such involvment.

As for the whole victim's families v. Arlington FD; two distinctions can be drawn.

The victim's families are totally without fault in this matter; they are blameless that they are associated with 9/11. The FD members signed up for and knew in advance that they may have to respond to such an incident. Notifying the former is crass and would be something you'd do. Notifying the latter would be totally acceptable if not any less crass.

EOTS can't bring himself to make a simple phone call and is behaving like a lunatic on speed. The reason he will not make a phone call is because he would then have to eat crow and we all know that his ego won't tolerate such a blow. As for your inserting yourself into the discussion, it just goes to show that you have way too much time on your hands. Watch the drive-through and drop the McHashbrowns when you are told to kid.

Allow me to quote myself:
And yes it would matter if the government were lying. But if they are withholding information which may harm national security then that you little simpleton is not lying. It is keeping your stupid little ass safe. Sometimes there is information that you really do not need to know. It's called classified or possibly even simply under investigation. Is this that difficult to understand or do you want the US to be the bad guy that bad?

So a couple of Lawyers opened their trap to tell the world something that security forces were not ready for the world to know, and you immediately want to attack the government for it. Why is that so expected?

You constantly show us your class with your language. I'm sure that wherever you work, if you do, that it has nothing to do with the public. And I know you can't have a boss, at least not one that ever talks to you. By the way, why are you whining about neg rep? You simply deserve it. Not that Candy has a lot to take away from you. and you cry about it.:lol:

You dumbass. Your "national security" theory is totally unfounded. You don't have anything to base that on. Absolutely nothing. I pointed out Candy's neg rep because the dumbass didn't know what the lawyers said was an indisputable fact yet that dumbass tries to do a drive by. I don't give a fuck if I have neg ten million points. Worthless ***** like you are the only ones who actually care about those numbers you dumbass.

Unlike you, I do not lie.
There WAS an investigation into 9/11; one that had 12 public hearings, 1,000 hours of testimony and investigations and examination of millions of pages of documents.

Those who feel there was a conspiracy involving the US Government on 9/11 in the planning or execution of the attacks are whackjobs. Zero evidence points to any such involvment.

As for the whole victim's families v. Arlington FD; two distinctions can be drawn.

The victim's families are totally without fault in this matter; they are blameless that they are associated with 9/11. The FD members signed up for and knew in advance that they may have to respond to such an incident. Notifying the former is crass and would be something you'd do. Notifying the latter would be totally acceptable if not any less crass.

EOTS can't bring himself to make a simple phone call and is behaving like a lunatic on speed. The reason he will not make a phone call is because he would then have to eat crow and we all know that his ego won't tolerate such a blow. As for your inserting yourself into the discussion, it just goes to show that you have way too much time on your hands. Watch the drive-through and drop the McHashbrowns when you are told to kid.

You're such a shitbag hypocrite. You said anyone who doesn't accept the oct are childish.....among other things. What you don't know is there are victims families who straight up say we have not been told the truth. There are other victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E. So why don't you call them up and tell them how childish they are for not accepting the OCT? You won't because you're an arrogant **** and a deeply fucked up hypocrite.

Good job on trying to derail this thread to try and hide your fucking ignorance. You, ollie, fizz, dive, etc are some of the biggest fucking lying ***** I've met in a while.

You're such a shitbag hypocrite.
Your incredible use of profanity only reinforces your nonsense. Do you really think it hurst our feelings?

You said anyone who doesn't accept the oct are childish.....among other things.

Yes. Those who do not agree with the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points is a whackjob. There is no contradictory evidence to the Report's findings on the major points. Perhaps you'd like to take it point by point and, sans profanity, show us where they got it wrong?

What you don't know is there are victims families who straight up say we have not been told the truth. There are other victims families who say there has never been an investigation into 9E.
For the first part, they are wrong; sort of. While the investigation was exhaustive and is correct on all of the major points, I imagine that there are some miscellaneous details that were incorrect but the major points are examined and explained in as much detail as possible. As for the 2nd part, they are simply wrong. Being inflicted with a loss so unimaginably tragic isn't a pardon for being wrong. There was an investigation and its bulletproof on the major points.

So why don't you call them up and tell them how childish they are for not accepting the OCT? You won't because you're an arrogant **** and a deeply fucked up hypocrite.
I imagine they could read my words if they wanted to. Through no fault of their own, they have been thrusted into the limelight and have to deal with idiots like you. I choose to let them rest in peace. As for the Arlington VA firefighters, they are a different story. Merely I suggested to EOTS that he call them and ask them for their thoughts. As public servants and first responders, they have a unique obligation and viewpoint.

Only a tragically flawed person like yourself cannot see the difference.

Good job on trying to derail this thread to try and hide your fucking ignorance. You, ollie, fizz, dive, etc are some of the biggest fucking lying ***** I've met in a while.

I think you're problem is that you are trash and you believe that calling persons names over and over is some sort of entree to a better life. You are sadly mistaken fry-chief. The lunch crowd on the East Coast is about to come in; get your ass ready.

You're such a shitbag hypocrite.
Your incredible use of profanity only reinforces your nonsense. Do you really think it hurst our feelings?

You said anyone who doesn't accept the oct are childish.....among other things.

Yes. Those who do not agree with the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points is a whackjob. There is no contradictory evidence to the Report's findings on the major points. Perhaps you'd like to take it point by point and, sans profanity, show us where they got it wrong?

For the first part, they are wrong; sort of. While the investigation was exhaustive and is correct on all of the major points, I imagine that there are some miscellaneous details that were incorrect but the major points are examined and explained in as much detail as possible. As for the 2nd part, they are simply wrong. Being inflicted with a loss so unimaginably tragic isn't a pardon for being wrong. There was an investigation and its bulletproof on the major points.

So why don't you call them up and tell them how childish they are for not accepting the OCT? You won't because you're an arrogant **** and a deeply fucked up hypocrite.
I imagine they could read my words if they wanted to. Through no fault of their own, they have been thrusted into the limelight and have to deal with idiots like you. I choose to let them rest in peace. As for the Arlington VA firefighters, they are a different story. Merely I suggested to EOTS that he call them and ask them for their thoughts. As public servants and first responders, they have a unique obligation and viewpoint.

Only a tragically flawed person like yourself cannot see the difference.

I think you're problem is that you are trash and you believe that calling persons names over and over is some sort of entree to a better life. You are sadly mistaken fry-chief. The lunch crowd on the East Coast is about to come in; get your ass ready.

What are you squeaking about? Unless you admit you were flat out wrong about this topic it's not worth reading and from what I know about you, that aint happening because you're just an arrogant and ignorant lying shitbag.

Forum List

Back