"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI' | Detroit News - - MLive.com

Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI'

By Aaron Foley | MLive.com
December 31, 2009, 9:41AM

Following up on a visit from FBI officials about an eyewitness account first described to MLive.com, Michigan attorney Kurt Haskell described the visit in comment sections across MLive on Wednesday.

Haskell and his wife, Lori, were aboard Flight 253 when Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab allegedly tried to destroy the plane. They say another man tried to help Abdulmutallab board the plane in Amsterdam.

Haskell had two detailed posts in two different stories. Here is Part One, originally posted here:

"Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain.

Ever since I got off of Flight 253 I have been repeating what I saw in US Customs. Specifically, 1 hour after we left the plane, bomb sniffing dogs arrived. Up to this point, all of the passengers on Flight 253 stood in a small area in an evacuated luggage claim

--

Fun!

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Hi Malcontent:

Sonia appears to be right about this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhnli8S9xaI]TrutherGirl On Flight 253 CIA Black Op[/ame]

This is all about taking away rights of law-abiding Americans to make everyone safe in the coming CanAmeriMexico Fascist State ...

GL,

Terral

Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI' | Detroit News - - MLive.com

Following up on a visit from FBI officials about an eyewitness account first described to MLive.com, Michigan attorney Kurt Haskell described the visit in comment sections across MLive on Wednesday.

Haskell and his wife, Lori, were aboard Flight 253 when Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab allegedly tried to destroy the plane. They say another man tried to help Abdulmutallab board the plane in Amsterdam.

Haskell had two detailed posts in two different stories. Here is Part One, originally posted here:

"Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain.

Ever since I got off of Flight 253 I have been repeating what I saw in US Customs. Specifically, 1 hour after we left the plane, bomb sniffing dogs arrived. Up to this point, all of the passengers on Flight 253 stood in a small area in an evacuated luggage claim

--

Fun!

peace...

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

i told you obama was behind the attack earlier but nobody believed me....

You get one crazy guy making outrageous stories up about his experience on a plane and look at the troofers go crazy. :lol:

Well, something really is weird about the whole thing. I would like to know how he got on that plane myself.

I am willing to believe it was incompetence and stupidity, because that is the usual cause.

Just because you see something happen, does not mean you understand what went on. I mean, me and 20 other kids at a birthday party saw a guy pull a rabbit out of a hat that hadn't been there before. I doubt the CIA was involved then, either.

they also found Obama's original Kenyan birth certificate in the guys underpants. it was only slightly burned.

Everything about this is exactly as it appears to be. The guy is a nutcase and security screwed up. Not that difficult to understand. I can only hope he burned his nuts bad enough that they won't do him much good anymore.

the fbi is evil, when will people understand this? they should be waterboarded until they admit to all the illegal shit they have done to us citizens and groups.

--

Fun!

peace...

Thanks for confirming what has been pointed out. We have a whistleblower showing the government lied and you don't give a fuck. You fucking government ass lickers are so insecure you'll swallow any shit they give you and it doesn't matter what evidence exists. Grow the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if you now claim this passenger was paid by Troofers....or maybe he is a Troofer! Lol. You punks.

Everything about this is exactly as it appears to be. The guy is a nutcase and security screwed up. Not that difficult to understand. I can only hope he burned his nuts bad enough that they won't do him much good anymore.

Since you know what it's like to live without a pair of balls maybe you could give him some advice.

--

Fun!

peace...

Thanks for confirming what has been pointed out. We have a whistleblower showing the government lied and you don't give a fuck. You fucking government ass lickers are so insecure you'll swallow any shit they give you and it doesn't matter what evidence exists. Grow the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if you now claim this passenger was paid by Troofers....or maybe he is a Troofer! Lol. You punks.

You believe everything you read?

You believe everything you read?

"A federal customs and border protection official confirms a second passenger from Northwest Flight 253 was handcuffed and searched after a police dog reacted to his baggage, according to the Detroit News.

Officials originally denied the incident despite repeated accounts by witnesses who said they saw a man get questioned and led away in handcuffs."
Second Passenger From Northwest Terror Flight Held, Released - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

YOU ARE ONE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!

You have to believe in Allah very deeply to agree to blow your balls off just to please him. I believe deeply in God but not enough to do that!:lol:

Since you know what it's like to live without a pair of balls maybe you could give him some advice.

Fuck you , numbnutz.

And so a second person was temporarily detained. And officials denied it for a while. And this is a conspiracy? I don't think so.... Every thing we need to know is being reported, if anything is being kept back there is a reason. And that reason would have to do with security, I'm sure.

And so a second person was temporarily detained. And officials denied it for a while. And this is a conspiracy? I don't think so.... Every thing we need to know is being reported, if anything is being kept back there is a reason. And that reason would have to do with security, I'm sure.

Spoke like a true dyed-in-the-wool Liberal!

"So what if the government lied! Even if they did it doesn't matter!"

Grow a pair you dumb fuck and try to realize the government is not your friend, father, mother, brother, or sister. It is to never be trusted and that is why the government was formed based on checks and balances.

Forum List

Back