"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

check the links to full statements...read the statements they are very clear tell me where they could be taken out of context..it is a very weak argument Ollie that amounts to your Imaginings and nothing more

I'm sorry, call me a dummy but your links take me to propagandamatrix and oped news which I am not digging through to find your statements. It's simply not worth my time.

check the links to full statements...read the statements they are very clear tell me where they could be taken out of context..it is a very weak argument Ollie that amounts to your Imaginings and nothing more

I'm sorry, call me a dummy but your links take me to propagandamatrix and oped news which I am not digging through to find your statements. It's simply not worth my time.

As has often been stated by me and others; content = credibility in truther land. If they agree with the viewpoint, it is given instant credibility. I don't know if you ever get back to AWE but Oldman posted that video of the stealth fighter nuking the Pentagon as some sort of proof of what happened.

As has often been stated by me and others; content = credibility in truther land. If they agree with the viewpoint, it is given instant credibility. I don't know if you ever get back to AWE but Oldman posted that video of the stealth fighter nuking the Pentagon as some sort of proof of what happened.

I can't stand that old fart. he's one of the biggest liars about his military service I have run into. I drop in now and then though just to piss off Eots and bentlight.

TRANSLATION..I will spend endless hours on uniformed speculation on a messageboard and unless the information is presented in a slick sound bite on FOX OR by Wolf Blitzkrieg or Anderson Cooper..I will give it no creditably

Please point out where i attacked these people on a personal level. It is nice to see that you attempted to come to the aid of your bitch boy though. But anyway quoting web sites like Propaganda Matrix.com does not win any arguments. I mean really........

Really ? and why is that ?...the statements of these Marines stand on there own regardless of who did the interview..so what is your opinion of your fellow Marines are they jack asses.?.. mentally ill. ?..working as fry cooks.?..are they stupid..unpatriotic or are they men of,,unwavering integrity and untouchable... what say you lil Ollie ?

I would prefer to see their full statements in context. I trust that their integrity is intact. But please I am not nor have I ever been a Marine. US Army Dogface Soldier here. Having integrity does not mean that you cannot be wrong. I would love to discuss the issue with these Fine Officers. I'm sure they will tell me that they were either misquoted, taken out of context, or that I could convince them that they were indeed mistaken. And we could even do it without all the insanity of Bentlight.

How would you do that..give them your dog eared copy of popular mechanics...LOL

I can't stand that old fart. he's one of the biggest liars about his military service I have run into. I drop in now and then though just to piss off Eots and bentlight.

AWE sucks..the site is just full of racist and intellectually impaired I visited it twice and it was enough for me..USMB is the only political messageboard worth its bandwidth

My you make such a great impression with your vocabulary skills. Now listen here fuckwad. You tell me just what the families are questioning about the 911 commissions report. To fucking hell with your OCT Bullshit, that's some dumbass shit you made up in your own little fucking mind. The families are not questioning one fucking major point of the Commissions Report. You and your fellow fucking dumbass nutbangers are. And with all the proof against you you are too fucking stupid to realize how fucking stupid you make yourselves look.

Now you take your lying stupid goat ass smelling **** and figure out that I can cuss as well as you can. But it doesn't make me look any more intelligent either.

DUMBASS:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OCT=Official Conspiracy Theory. You are threatened by the objective honesty because you know we have not been told the truth but don't have the balls to admit it because you're too much of a fucking coward to try and understand this world if your government betrayed you.

You will deny any fact that threatens your views and here is another example. You wanted to know what some victims families are saying? You say the families are not questioning "one major point" but your ignorance prevails yet again. Let's take a quick look:

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

There's one saying we have never learned the truth.

Let's look at another:

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

There's another one saying there has never been an investigation. Let's see what many families together say as a group:

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation

There they are calling for the TRUTH!

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

There they are calling for a new investigation.

I already know you are not capable of being honest so I suspect you'll find some childish way to ignore the facts just as you so desperately ignore the fact the government lied about flight 253 and got busted because you're such a weak and timid fool.

Like you they seem to not be aware of the 9/11 Commission Report. Its out there. They (and you) should read it.

You're such a pathetic jackass for saying they don't know about the CR. No. You're much much worse. There are no words to describe the type of lying shitbag it takes to say what you just did.

My you make such a great impression with your vocabulary skills. Now listen here fuckwad. You tell me just what the families are questioning about the 911 commissions report. To fucking hell with your OCT Bullshit, that's some dumbass shit you made up in your own little fucking mind. The families are not questioning one fucking major point of the Commissions Report. You and your fellow fucking dumbass nutbangers are. And with all the proof against you you are too fucking stupid to realize how fucking stupid you make yourselves look.

Now you take your lying stupid goat ass smelling **** and figure out that I can cuss as well as you can. But it doesn't make me look any more intelligent either.

DUMBASS:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OCT=Official Conspiracy Theory. You are threatened by the objective honesty because you know we have not been told the truth but don't have the balls to admit it because you're too much of a fucking coward to try and understand this world if your government betrayed you.

You will deny any fact that threatens your views and here is another example. You wanted to know what some victims families are saying? You say the families are not questioning "one major point" but your ignorance prevails yet again. Let's take a quick look:

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

Let's look at another:

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

There's another one saying there has never been an investigation. Let's see what many families together say as a group:

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."

I already know you are not capable of being honest so I suspect you'll find some childish way to ignore the facts just as you so desperately ignore the fact the government lied about flight 253 and got busted because you're such a weak and timid fool.

You know what you little asswipe motherfucker, you talk real fucking big and brave behind a fucking keyboard. You have the idiocy to call a retired US Army Sergeant a fucking coward over and over again. You attack my integrity claiming I am a liar and incapable of being honest. You actually call me a weak timid fool.. But you know what? All you are doing is showing everyone who reads this how big a fucking idiot you are. Now I respond to you using the language that you obviously grew up with and are fucking comfortable with. But I on the other hand have to force my ass to use it.

Again look at what you are saying, I said the families do not disagree with any of the major points in the 9-11 Commission Report, you say they claim they want answers. OK what answers do they want? Is there a family group that believes that their loved ones did not die in the planes at the 2 wold trade towers, the Pentagon, or in a field in PA? Answer: NO, not one family group believes there was any Government conspiracy like so many around here want to claim. Including yourself. And please don't make yourself look even dumber claiming otherwise.

I actually want a second even a third full investigation, just so I can hear you whine about how the end results are nearly the same.

Now I will ask you one time for an apology for your personal attacks. I don't expect to get one, but being such a sweet old soul I'll ask politely for it anyway. You see I don't give a rats ass about you calling me names, troops have called me worse than you can. But those troops never attacked my integrity. That is one thing that I will stand up for; forever. An NCO's integrity is unwavering, and untouchable.

(notice there are no threats of violence or any other means of retaliation just a simple request)

You are such a lying fucking coward! How the fuck did you survive 20 years in the Army? How many blowjobs did you have to give for reenlistment? You dumb fuck! Want evidence you are a liar? You claimed no families question any major point of the CR. I provide direct quotes showing they flat out reject it and you deny it! You actually change your fucking claim and put words in my mouth. I never said 9E was a false flag op but you lie and claim that is my position and you ignore it when I prove some families reject the CR That makes you a lying piece of shit. The day you retired is the day the Army got smarter and stronger.

Please point out where i attacked these people on a personal level. It is nice to see that you attempted to come to the aid of your bitch boy though. But anyway quoting web sites like Propaganda Matrix.com does not win any arguments. I mean really........

Really ? and why is that ?...the statements of these Marines stand on there own regardless of who did the interview..so what is your opinion of your fellow Marines are they jack asses.?.. mentally ill. ?..working as fry cooks.?..are they stupid..unpatriotic or are they men of,,unwavering integrity and untouchable... what say you lil Ollie ?

I would prefer to see their full statements in context. I trust that their integrity is intact. But please I am not nor have I ever been a Marine. US Army Dogface Soldier here. Having integrity does not mean that you cannot be wrong. I would love to discuss the issue with these Fine Officers. I'm sure they will tell me that they were either misquoted, taken out of context, or that I could convince them that they were indeed mistaken. And we could even do it without all the insanity of Bentlight.

Your arrogance is unfuckingbelievable. Even when presented with evidence you fucking squirm and squeal like the little coward you are. You accuse people of being dishonest on nothing more than not liking what the evidence states.

Typical. Do anything to avoid addressing the facts. What a cowardice lying ****.

He'd fucking cry like a little girl.

Let's look at another:

You know what you little asswipe motherfucker, you talk real fucking big and brave behind a fucking keyboard. You have the idiocy to call a retired US Army Sergeant a fucking coward over and over again. You attack my integrity claiming I am a liar and incapable of being honest. You actually call me a weak timid fool.. But you know what? All you are doing is showing everyone who reads this how big a fucking idiot you are. Now I respond to you using the language that you obviously grew up with and are fucking comfortable with. But I on the other hand have to force my ass to use it.

Again look at what you are saying, I said the families do not disagree with any of the major points in the 9-11 Commission Report, you say they claim they want answers. OK what answers do they want? Is there a family group that believes that their loved ones did not die in the planes at the 2 wold trade towers, the Pentagon, or in a field in PA? Answer: NO, not one family group believes there was any Government conspiracy like so many around here want to claim. Including yourself. And please don't make yourself look even dumber claiming otherwise.

I actually want a second even a third full investigation, just so I can hear you whine about how the end results are nearly the same.

Now I will ask you one time for an apology for your personal attacks. I don't expect to get one, but being such a sweet old soul I'll ask politely for it anyway. You see I don't give a rats ass about you calling me names, troops have called me worse than you can. But those troops never attacked my integrity. That is one thing that I will stand up for; forever. An NCO's integrity is unwavering, and untouchable.

(notice there are no threats of violence or any other means of retaliation just a simple request)

You are such a lying fucking coward! How the fuck did you survive 20 years in the Army? How many blowjobs did you have to give for reenlistment? You dumb fuck! Want evidence you are a liar? You claimed no families question any major point of the CR. I provide direct quotes showing they flat out reject it and you deny it! You actually change your fucking claim and put words in my mouth. I never said 9E was a false flag op but you lie and claim that is my position and you ignore it when I prove some families reject the CR That makes you a lying piece of shit. The day you retired is the day the Army got smarter and stronger.

Ah such a joy to have you back. I'm sorry but once again you show how you are so totally insane. You consistently take a stance that shows you to be a truther then you deny that you are. You haven't taken a stand on much of anything except "I don't know". When will you stop being such a little coward and actually take a stand. You have never shown me that any of the family groups who lost loved ones believe that 911 was a government conspiracy, or that they believe that the major points of the Commissions Report are wrong. We all know that there are unanswered questions but none of them that change the story. 19 hijackers took over 4 planes and crashed them into the world trade center, the pentagon, and a reclaimed mine in PA. The Government had nothing to do with it. And there were no explosives planted n the buildings. Now can you tell us exactly what the questions are that the families want answered?

I will no longer respond to your childish attacks on my service record as it speaks for itself. You go ahead and knock yourself out over that while your tax dollars pay me to type in here and piss you off.

It's called proof EOTS, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Ah such a joy to have you back. I'm sorry but once again you show how you are so totally insane. You consistently take a stance that shows you to be a truther then you deny that you are. You haven't taken a stand on much of anything except "I don't know". When will you stop being such a little coward and actually take a stand. You have never shown me that any of the family groups who lost loved ones believe that 911 was a government conspiracy, or that they believe that the major points of the Commissions Report are wrong. We all know that there are unanswered questions but none of them that change the story. 19 hijackers took over 4 planes and crashed them into the world trade center, the pentagon, and a reclaimed mine in PA. The Government had nothing to do with it. And there were no explosives planted n the buildings. Now can you tell us exactly what the questions are that the families want answered?

I will no longer respond to your childish attacks on my service record as it speaks for itself. You go ahead and knock yourself out over that while your tax dollars pay me to type in here and piss you off.

You are one dumb dipshit who doesn't know the first thing about these topic. Try to pay attention:

I never claimed 9E was a false flag op.

I never said any families said it was a false flag op.

A Truther is someone who states we have not been told the truth about 9E.

Not all Truthers claim there was a false flag op.

I've always admitted to being a truther.

You asked me to provide evidence any of the families reject the OCT so I provided quotes showing they flat out reject it and your response is to both ignore what they said while simultaneously changing your claims.

Know why you're such a coward ****? It's because even when I provide direct quotes from families who say we have not been told the truth you do nothing but ignore it. Fuck your service record. You don't respect other Vets unless they agree with you so take your self righteous whining somewhere else.

I look forward to see you once again totally ignore how some families point out we have not been told the truth.

When Eots provides proof of fellow Vets who don't accept the OCT you ignore it and invent bullshit to justify your active hypocrisy and blindness. When you demanded evidence some families don't accept the OCT I provided some examples and you completely ignored that proof. Now take your pathetic weak whiny ass back to the bottom of the crackerjacks box. On second thought, don't, you might get mistaken for a mouse.

This is one of the best examples. Here is a family member point blank saying there has never been an investigation into 9E:

Your punk ass tries to twist that into saying he simply "has questions." You actually ignore what that family member says there has NEVER BEEN AN INVESTIGATION! Your wasted ass actually re-writes what that family member says then you claim to have "integrity?" You don't have the first fucking clue about integrity. Now whine like the little predictable bitch you are and put me back on ignore. Oh, and stop whining about me to others who aren't even on USMB. They don't give a fuck.

When Eots provides proof of fellow Vets who don't accept the OCT you ignore it and invent bullshit to justify your active hypocrisy and blindness. When you demanded evidence some families don't accept the OCT I provided some examples and you completely ignored that proof. Now take your pathetic weak whiny ass back to the bottom of the crackerjacks box. On second thought, don't, you might get mistaken for a mouse.

This is one of the best examples. Here is a family member point blank saying there has never been an investigation into 9E:

Your punk ass tries to twist that into saying he simply "has questions." You actually ignore what that family member says there has NEVER BEEN AN INVESTIGATION! Your wasted ass actually re-writes what that family member says then you claim to have "integrity?" You don't have the first fucking clue about integrity. Now whine like the little predictable bitch you are and put me back on ignore. Oh, and stop whining about me to others who aren't even on USMB. They don't give a fuck.

So because one distraught father says there was no investigation (One sentence is all he is quoted as saying) this now means that the $12 million Commissions Report investigation is totally meaningless? Do you see what you are saying here? As I have said several times, I hope there is another investigation, I hope there are 3 or 4 separate investigations, just to shut you up and allow you to crawl back into your hole.

Others who are not even on USMB? Are you stalking me somewhere? I do write in 5 or 6 different forums. And if your screen name comes up tough titty for you. Does your pussy hurt and have a temperature?

So because one distraught father says there was no investigation (One sentence is all he is quoted as saying) this now means that the $12 million Commissions Report investigation is totally meaningless? Do you see what you are saying here? As I have said several times, I hope there is another investigation, I hope there are 3 or 4 separate investigations, just to shut you up and allow you to crawl back into your hole.

Others who are not even on USMB? Are you stalking me somewhere? I do write in 5 or 6 different forums. And if your screen name comes up tough titty for you. Does your pussy hurt and have a temperature?

First of all, only one needed to be provided to prove your claim wrong. More importantly, you are completely ignoring the fact the link provides evidence many families are straight up saying we have not been told the truth which definitely proves your claim wrong.

Any of you morons plan on doing anything about it? Didn't think so. ha ha ha

Once again when the facts are not in your favor you do your best to derail.

Derail...just asking what you plan on doing about your perceived injustices--the millions and millions of them (like the dandruff in your head no doubt)? You an angry little child, aren't ye!

Lunch rush is coming; try to keep up today.

Dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back