my friends, here's the case for The Green New Deal & other ways to solve our climate crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have the chance to lower utility costs with the green new deal.. all over america, people get their utility bill and pull their hair out. we can change that

I WORK in the electric utility industry... please tell me how these renewables are going to REDUCE utility bills. The average interconnection cost for a mid-sized solar site is a minimum of $1,000,000 and we have the right to lock them out any time they negatively impact our system or work on the system.
Crazy Bernie said it so it must be true

my friends, the best minds in the world are telling us we have 12 years to save the planet. but the good news i have joy in my heart because the positive energy i'm seeing from everyone on this thread who all want to solve the problem gives me hope that change is possible.

our job is to be bold, to think big, and go forward in a moral struggle that says we will protect our grandchildren and great grand children all over the world

I was told back in high school (70's) that we had 10 years to live.

my friends, the best minds in the world are telling us we have 12 years to save the planet. but the good news i have joy in my heart because the positive energy i'm seeing from everyone on this thread who all want to solve the problem gives me hope that change is possible.

our job is to be bold, to think big, and go forward in a moral struggle that says we will protect our grandchildren and great grand children all over the world

I was told back in high school (70's) that we had 10 years to live.
this is different. i've got a bad feeling about this, i've got a bad feeling about this.

WELL I'VE GOT A BAD...WELL I'VE GOT A BAD...WELL I'VE GOT A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

Trump has to breathe the same air we have to breathe.

we breathe the same air in Indiana as they do in India, that's why the climate agreement is so important

i'm willing to die to save our planet.

Amazon has it.
51WE7Bo7nbL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We should protect people who are sick. We should let kids drink water. We should make sure schools are safe. We should leave the planet better for future generations. We should invest in education, not stock buybacks. We should be good to each other.

It makes me so angry that the celebrity-style media coverage of the 2020 presidential primaries is so focused on individual personalities and not the suffering of millions of ordinary Americans facing skyrocketing inequality, systemic racism, and catastrophic climate disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back