Are We Really Living in America?

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Incoming Dem Vows to Destroy Trump's Entire Family | American Action News

I don’t care who you are or what side of the political spectrum you are on, this is not America, this is what happens in Russia or China or N. Korea.

So the top law enforcement officer of one of the largest states in the union has publicly proclaimed that she is going to use all the power of her office to pursue a personal vendetta against an American citizen and make his and his family’s life a “living hell”. There are no charges against this person, she is going to invent them. Anyone connected to this man in any way is going to be persecuted by the attorney general of New York. They will be drug off th street, raided, harassed, and destroyed because she doesn’t like Trump. The scales of justice have just been melted down and made into a spear. How can such statements not be unethical at best or illegal at worst. How can anyone have faith in a legal system where vengeance is the guiding principal of an all powerful gestapo. Ms. James needs to resign immediately or be removed by the governor because anyone who views her job as the highest law enforcement officer as carte Blanche to destroy and abuse American citizens she doesn’t like has no conception of the American justice system.

I don’t care who you are or what side of the political spectrum you are on, this is not America, this is what happens in Russia or China or N. Korea.

So the top law enforcement officer of one of the largest states in the union has publicly proclaimed that she is going to use all the power of her office to pursue a personal vendetta against an American citizen and make his and his family’s life a “living hell”. There are no charges against this person, she is going to invent them. Anyone connected to this man in any way is going to be persecuted by the attorney general of New York. They will be drug off th street, raided, harassed, and destroyed because she doesn’t like Trump. The scales of justice have just been melted down and made into a spear. How can such statements not be unethical at best or illegal at worst. How can anyone have faith in a legal system where vengeance is the guiding principal of an all powerful gestapo. Ms. James needs to resign immediately or be removed by the governor because anyone who views her job as the highest law enforcement officer as carte Blanche to destroy and abuse American citizens she doesn’t like has no conception of the American justice system.
Were you this pissed when they investigated the Gotti family, too?

Great analogy of a situation, and great post.

No, I’m pissed when people compare a mob family whose business involves killing people with the family of the president of the United States.
^ a President who has asked the military to target women and children, and rewards the Saudi's for assassinating a journalist by selling them weapons to slaughter Yemeni civilians with. At a discount, btw, as his step-son forced Lockheed Martin to cut the Saudi's a deal. But he doesn't count as Trump's family... :itsok:

As long as the MSM supports it, any affront to the Constitution and the fabric of social structure can be violated. When a freaking crazy democrat activist and Sanders supporter opened fire on a Republican baseball team the mainstream media pretty much buried the story faster than the body. The worst mass murder in freaking history is all but forgotten because the media thinks that the Vegas shooter might have been acting out a hate crime against republicans and they don't want to go there.

He discredited himself right out of the gate....anything they find now is suspect because he made it clear he hates Trump.....what a dumbass...

No, I’m pissed when people compare a mob family whose business involves killing people with the family of the president of the United States.
^ a President who has asked the military to target women and children, and rewards the Saudi's for assassinating a journalist by selling them weapons to slaughter Yemeni civilians with. At a discount, btw, as his step-son forced Lockheed Martin to cut the Saudi's a deal. But he doesn't count as Trump's family... :itsok:
I guess you felt the same way when Obama droned innocent men, women, and children in an effort to rid us of terrorists.

As long as the MSM supports it, any affront to the Constitution and the fabric of social structure can be violated. When a freaking crazy democrat activist and Sanders supporter opened fire on a Republican baseball team the mainstream media pretty much buried the story faster than the body. The worst mass murder in freaking history is all but forgotten because the media thinks that the Vegas shooter might have been acting out a hate crime against republicans and they don't want to go there.
Thread idea for another day: How does anybody reason or logic with the likes of the above, who seems to live in a completely alternate reality?

I guess you felt the same way when Obama droned innocent men, women, and children in an effort to rid us of terrorists.
Wait, Obama told the military to specifically target women and children? No, you retard. And didn't you spend 8 years saying Obama spent 8 years NOT killing terrorists? Christ :rolleyes:

If you look around...the people going after Trump got very rich under Obama....Trump is fighting for regular folks...look at all the rich and powerful that are against everything he does....look at all of the over paid dimwits on TV that miss the Obama tax payer funded white house concerts and dinners....when the Federal government focuses on the people for a change the swamp fights it tooth and nail....

This is not the America I grew up in BUT that's going to change in the next 6yrs. Trump is The Man With A Plan. Go Donald.

This is not the America I grew up in BUT that's going to change in the next 6yrs. Trump is The Man With A Plan. Go Donald.
Oh is Trump going to eliminate all the technologies that continue that continue to spur globalization and the free flow of information? Did you literally think he was going to take America back to the pre-civil rights era?

Oh is Trump going to eliminate all the technologies that continue that continue to spur globalization and the free flow of information? Did you literally think he was going to take America back to the pre-civil rights era?

Globalization sucks ass and nothing is "free." If you want information, how about paying for it like everyone else does?

Trump will sue the fuck out of New York.

Globalization sucks ass and nothing is "free." If you want information, how about paying for it like everyone else does?
Globalization is the one and only reason you have been able to obtain a means to post on this site, which also only exists thanks to the benefits of globalization.

Dont forget some of those innocent men women and children were also US citizens that were executed without due process. Maybe we can start vigilante on the liberals and take a few and execute them as traitors without due process. Sounds FAIR to me.

Globalization is the one and only reason you have been able to obtain a means to post on this site, which also only exists thanks to the benefits of globalization.

Nope and nope and nope. Unfettered capitalism is the one and only reason I've been able to obtain the means to post on this site, which also only exists thanks to the benefits of unfettered capitalism.

Death to globalism. A long, slow, lingering death delivered by my President, Donald J. Trump.

Nope and nope and nope. Unfettered capitalism is the one and only reason I've been able to obtain the means to post on this site, which also only exists thanks to the benefits of unfettered capitalism.

Death to globalism. A long, slow, lingering death delivered by my President, Donald J. Trump.
Wtf do you think unfettered capitalism is? To you is "globalism" just "scary brown people coming to kill me?"

Dont forget some of those innocent men women and children were also US citizens that were executed without due process. Maybe we can start vigilante on the liberals and take a few and execute them as traitors without due process. Sounds FAIR to me.
You mean that one kid that was in a terrorist convoy? Trump killed an 8 year old girl, an American citizen, because he ordered her father, also an American citizen, executed in a raid without due process. Do you care?

Forum List

Back