The "evil plot" against Trump....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Lets place aside all the many other concurrent investigations on Trump's obstruction of justice, tax scams, shady real estate deals with Russia, possible money laundering, etc.

Let us just concentrate on what Cohen just got convicted of and why there may indeed an "evil plot" against Trump.....

First, (and most important) Trump was FORCED to have an affair with two you know what

Second, Trump was FORCED to come up with a plan to pay off these women to keep their mouth shut.

Third, Trump was FORCED to rely on the low-level (and I'm being kind here) representation of a personal lawyer.

Fourth, Trump was FORCED to not report the "shut these ladies up" payments which made the entire deal from unsavory to illegal

Finally, Trump was FORCED to call his personal lawyer a perpetual liar which, in turn, opened the door for Cohen to sing his arias.

These "evil republican" prosecutors......FORCING poor hapless Trump....LOL

"Real estate deals with Russia"? Donald Trump was a civilian and any of his "real estate" deals with foreign governments had to be under the scrutiny of the Obama administration. On the other hand the most notorious "real estate" deal with Russia came about when the secretary of state Hillary Clinton paved the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites in exchange for "donations" to her husband's fraudulent Clinton Foundation. The crazy left whines about foreign influence in the media while they have become willing accomplices in anti-Trump -anti American foreign based propaganda for the last two years.

• Banned
On the other hand the most notorious "real estate" deal with Russia came about when the secretary of state Hillary Clinton paved the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites in exchange for "donations" to her husband's fraudulent Clinton Foundation.

Oh, no....... NOT this shit again............Tell you what whitey remain as ignorant and fucked up as you are now......NO ONE gives a crap......LMAO

Lets place aside all the many other concurrent investigations on Trump's obstruction of justice, tax scams, shady real estate deals with Russia, possible money laundering, etc.

Let us just concentrate on what Cohen just got convicted of and why there may indeed an "evil plot" against Trump.....

First, (and most important) Trump was FORCED to have an affair with two you know what

Second, Trump was FORCED to come up with a plan to pay off these women to keep their mouth shut.

Third, Trump was FORCED to rely on the low-level (and I'm being kind here) representation of a personal lawyer.

Fourth, Trump was FORCED to not report the "shut these ladies up" payments which made the entire deal from unsavory to illegal

Finally, Trump was FORCED to call his personal lawyer a perpetual liar which, in turn, opened the door for Cohen to sing his arias.

jsxek3.jpg

I'm sorry, what of Russian collusion Mr. Witch Hunt?

Trump embodies the wall street persona that has no allegiance, no morals, no ethics, save to it's self ~S~

And, and then....Russia stepped in and saved the day?

I'm sorry, what of Russian collusion Mr. Witch Hunt?

Oh, nothing......nothing...just place your head back in the warm embrace of Trump ass cheeks....all is well..............LOL

I wouldn't say evil it seems that a lot of people don't know the meaning of the word, but there has been plots and these have been going on since Trump beat Hillary out of her "turn".

I wouldn't say evil it seems that a lot of people don't know the meaning of the word, but there has been plots and these have been going on since Trump beat Hillary out of her "turn".

Look up the term "sarcasm"...or ask a grown up for help in a definition.

Forum List

Back