my friends, here's the case for The Green New Deal & other ways to solve our climate crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm willing to die to save our planet.

join me in this effort, join Ocasio-Cortez in this effort, join Bernie in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort and lets save our precious planet.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!
No such thing as man made climate change...
an all of the above plan is best....

The only thing PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the PARROTING has a BIRDBRAIN.

basquebromance can't even begin to debate this issue.

All it can do is.....

Let's give the BIRDBRAIN another question.

The "warmers" have three "sinking" island chains in the south Pacific, but can't find anything else "sinking" due to "rising ocean water."

Why isn't everything sinking?

What is really causing the Marshall Islands, the Solomon Islands, and one more by New Guinea to sink while nothing else does???

Here's a clue...

we can come up with something that can suck the carbon out of air. we need to build more trees. we need to do a lot of things, my friends
I have a wonderful idea....

View attachment 234570

If we can get about 99% of the liberals to follow suit, then there would no longer be a CO2 problem, or a poverty problem, or crime problem, or......etc.etc.etc.
Do you know why I didnt say I wanted 100% of the liberals removed from this world? Because we need 1 or 2 around to remind everyone how fucked up a liberal is, just for an example.

LaDexter's hallucinations aside, my friends, there is a RELIGIOUS requirement for us to save the planet. oh yes, God wants us to reduce carbon emissions!

we need an AGGRESSIVE approach! GRRRRR...see how aggressive i am? we need to deal with climate change with the same aggression of that when Tom Brady gets sacked

he's saying it through hurricanes

There is no breakout in cane activity. The East Coast recently set a 200 year record for LACK of BIG CANE HITS....

U.S. Major Hurricane Drought Ends at Record 4,323 Days

The "fires" are caused by TOO MANY HUMANS sucking TOO MUCH FRESH WATER from nature, not from ficticious "warming."

volcano eruptions, and all of these things.

Tell us how atmospheric Co2 affects volcanic activity?????

LMFAO!!!

What a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
my friends, the best minds in the world are telling us we have 12 years to save the planet. but the good news i have joy in my heart because the positive energy i'm seeing from everyone on this thread who all want to solve the problem gives me hope that change is possible.

our job is to be bold, to think big, and go forward in a moral struggle that says we will protect our grandchildren and great grand children all over the world

You have stated that "volcano eruptions" are due to the incredibly minor increase in atmospheric Co2...

Please explain how atmospheric Co2 affects volcano eruptions...

If you don't, you just admitted you LIED....

join me in this effort, join Ocasio-Cortez in this effort, join Bernie in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort and lets save our precious planet.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

So long as you can do it without spending any of my money, increasing my cost for anything I need to live, or otherwise negatively impact the +/- 30 years of life I have left, then go for it.

The moment you negatively impact my life or finances with your “green” bologna, I’m not interested.

I also vote No because I'm not insane.

we have the chance to lower utility costs with the green new deal.. all over america, people get their utility bill and pull their hair out. we can change that

I WORK in the electric utility industry... please tell me how these renewables are going to REDUCE utility bills. The average interconnection cost for a mid-sized solar site is a minimum of $1,000,000 and we have the right to lock them out any time they negatively impact our system or work on the system.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

So long as you can do it without spending any of my money, increasing my cost for anything I need to live, or otherwise negatively impact the +/- 30 years of life I have left, then go for it.

The moment you negatively impact my life or finances with your “green” bologna, I’m not interested.
AOC will take all your money and not thank you. tough shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back