my friends, here's the case for The Green New Deal & other ways to solve our climate crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the left wake up and realize there is no climate crisis. Everything that is happening now has happened sometime in our past history. It has more to do with the sun than anything humans can do. We are new entering a prolonged solar minimum like the one that lead to the last ice age. Nothing we can do about it. All the money we waste on green energy could be better spent on figuring out how to survive in a frozen environment. Think farming in Antarctica. With the technology we are wasting on solar and wind we could figure out how to keep mankind from starving in arctic conditions. Or we could do what all the green millionaires will do and move to somewhere on the equator.

If they admitted that, where would their power come from? This man made weather religion gives them everything they want..power to tax people into submission, power to dictate how people live......power, that is the key for the weather religionists....

i'm willing to die to save our planet.

join me in this effort, join Ocasio-Cortez in this effort, join Bernie in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort and lets save our precious planet.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

Good for you. How about using the logic the looney left is using, which is, if we want the wall we should pay for the wall. Soooo, if you want to "save the planet", you pay to save the planet. Sound good?

the military cant save the planet...politicians cant save the planet...the people we usually rely upon cant save the planet...we need artists, mystics, and weird people like me and Ocasio to save the planet

What we need to do is nuke Germany for going back to coal.....how many climate deaths have they caused alrdy

Trump incites fear of immigrants...what we really need to do is fear the fossil fuel industry...they're the real criminals and rapists raping the ecosystem

we have children choking on the smoke in california. we have children smoking on the fungus in puerto rico. trump is literally choking our children to death!

i'm willing to die to save our planet

Since human overpopulation is by far the #1 environmental issue, why don't you commit suicide?

That way, you would die to save our planet, and you would stop aiding and abetting the ongoing bilking of the US taxpayer regarding Co2, which does nothing regarding Earth climate change....

Trump incites fear of immigrants...what we really need to do is fear the fossil fuel industry...they're the real criminals and rapists raping the ecosystem

When you move into a hut, give up your car, anything made with plastic, and live a lifestyle similar to the Bushmen of the Kalahari, I still won't think there is a "climate crisis". The climate changed drastically prior to man. We had thousands of year of Ice Ages, and extreme warming. Was that a crisis caused by Man?

Get a life.

we have the chance to lower utility costs with the green new deal.. all over america, people get their utility bill and pull their hair out. we can change that

my friends Senator McCain and Senator Obama never fought about climate change, they both agreed its a problem.

we need that kind of leadership from our leaders, my friends

AOC's proposal recognizes that winning climate justice means also winning economic justice – a right to health care, housing, a living wage job, and education. Her proposal needs to be expanded, including an immediate halt to any new fossil fuel infrastructure, a focus on public ownership and democratic control of the energy systems, and paying for it by enacting a cut of 50% or more in the military budget

we have 30 years to get rid of carbon emissions. its already happening all over the world. China has double the solar of the US, the biggest solar country in the world. 4 million people, half the renewable workers in the world, work in china. sweden has a plan to stop carbon emissions by 2030. France is spending 9 billion dollars to mulitply its solar output. Brazil and India are now producing the cheapest electricity in the world through solar and wind.

the biggest lithium iron battery is now in Australia by Tesla.

i'm also thinking of Chile, who used to rely on coal but now are renewable energy and solar. a desert is good for solar, which they have.

when we invest in companies like Exxon, and let's say Tesla in America, we need a return on our investment, which we're not getting.

if we had sane leaders, my friends, we would have sane solutions

we need a return on our investment, which we're not getting

What the hell is the "return on investment" of spending over $2 trillion dollars on liars to fudge data and promote fraud?

Key claim against global warming evaporates

This is what THE DATA said...

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

("cooling" really means a flat line that goes up and down a bit, and ended on a down...)

and then this was the question they faced....

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

and guess which one the kleptocratic left wing liars picked....

"On Monday, the Green New Deal took a leap forward, securing the support of Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.), the incoming chairman of the influential House Rules Committee. It didn't stop there—Reps. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) and Mark Pocan (D-Wisc.), the co-chairs of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, added their names to the legislation, furthering the possibility of that a bill could get through the House.

As of today, the Green New Deal has 31 supporters, 12 of whom signed on this week."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back