my friends, here's the case for The Green New Deal & other ways to solve our climate crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm willing to die to save our planet.

join me in this effort, join Ocasio-Cortez in this effort, join Bernie in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort and lets save our precious planet.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

• Banned
the US pays 100 billion dollars a year to deal with climate change. if we dealt with the problem, we could use that money to build as much wall as the orange turd wants

EvilNO.jpg

• Banned
we can come up with something that can suck the carbon out of air. we need to build more trees. we need to do a lot of things, my friends

join me in this effort, join Ocasio-Cortez in this effort, join Bernie in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort and lets save our precious planet.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

You have a valid point there, Bubba. Carbon Dioxide was officially designated a "pollutant" by Obama's EPA. People breathe in air and breathe out Carbon Dioxide.

Maybe those who are so concerned about saving the planet should just quit breathing out pollutants, and see how long they can hold their breath.

• Banned
if Donald Trump and the fossil fuel industry wins this debate, you can kiss goodbye to planet Earth!

• Banned

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

You have a valid point there, Bubba. Carbon Dioxide was officially designated a "pollutant" by Obama's EPA. People breathe in air and breathe out Carbon Dioxide.

Maybe those who are so concerned about saving the planet should just quit breathing out pollutants, and see how long they can hold their breath.
every single state in the united states has a policy to deal with climate change. but i'm sure YOU knew better than they

When will the left wake up and realize there is no climate crisis. Everything that is happening now has happened sometime in our past history. It has more to do with the sun than anything humans can do. We are new entering a prolonged solar minimum like the one that lead to the last ice age. Nothing we can do about it. All the money we waste on green energy could be better spent on figuring out how to survive in a frozen environment. Think farming in Antarctica. With the technology we are wasting on solar and wind we could figure out how to keep mankind from starving in arctic conditions. Or we could do what all the green millionaires will do and move to somewhere on the equator.

we can come up with something that can suck the carbon out of air. we need to build more trees. we need to do a lot of things, my friends
I have a wonderful idea....

th.jpg

If we can get about 99% of the liberals to follow suit, then there would no longer be a CO2 problem, or a poverty problem, or crime problem, or......etc.etc.etc.

Build more trees, really? So how about just legislating that the tide will not come in or rise, better yet let's rewrite billions of years of climatic history to suit the nut cases? You are aware young growing forests consume more CO2 than older mature forests right?

if Donald Trump and the fossil fuel industry wins this debate, you can kiss goodbye to planet Earth!

We folks out in the sticks don't have to worry about pollution, only those in the heavily-populated areas like cities.

Besides, it's way past time that we had a good cleansing of the gene pool, and the cities are a good place to start.

AFTER OCASIO CORTEZ MAKES HER CASE WITH SUCH POWERFUL ELOQUENCE, THE HOUSE WILL VOTE 450-0 AND THE SENATE WILL VOTE 100-0 TO ENACT THE GREEN NEW DEAL AND THE PLANET WILL BE SAVED!

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

every single state in the united states has a policy to deal with climate change. but i'm sure YOU knew better than they
Then why are you begging for a solution?

If every state has a policy as you claim then the problem is solved. After all THEY know better than YOU.

my friends, in Colorado, the fossil fuel industry outspend activists 40-1 in a successful effort to not ban fracking in people's schoolyards and frontyards and all of these things.

my friends, in Colorado, the fossil fuel industry outspend activists 40-1 in a successful effort to not ban fracking in people's schoolyards and frontyards and all of these things.
Activists should be crushed wherever they raise ugly heads.

SAVE! THE! WOOOOOOORLD!

There is no climate crisis..... the climate changes, we have nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back